Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,983 members, 7,949,338 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 06:44 AM

#BBNaija: Efe Signs On Supersports Wall Of Champions - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BBNaija: Efe Signs On Supersports Wall Of Champions (37594 Views)

Skales Replies Nigerians After They Said #bbnaija Efe Is Now Richer Than Him / #BBNaija: Efe Pictured With Ebuka After Yesterday's Show / Bbnaija: Efe & Marvis In Romantic Kissing Mood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BBNaija: Efe Signs On Supersports Wall Of Champions by doctorfemi20(m): 11:07am On Apr 19, 2017
FelixFelicis:
Where the book dey? Obasanjo library? Yeye dey smell for your Head undecided

I wonder o
Re: #BBNaija: Efe Signs On Supersports Wall Of Champions by nelcliff(m): 11:32am On Apr 19, 2017
highscript:
you 4 tell her say you be EFE...... You no try ooo

Abi?

Bro me I nor dey like DAT kind chop o.

Just imagine say i carry am go run am, after i help her make d drink clear she come say I nor be Efe, U dey reason d next story line of iPhone7? I nor dey chop wetin go bring quarrel o.
Re: #BBNaija: Efe Signs On Supersports Wall Of Champions by james917: 12:36pm On Apr 19, 2017
sad good stuff bro base on logistics........I sight the handwriting boldly written on the supersport champion wall.......... who I be?
Re: #BBNaija: Efe Signs On Supersports Wall Of Champions by james917: 12:37pm On Apr 19, 2017
james917:
sad good stuff bro base on logistics........I sight the handwriting boldly written on the supersport champion wall.......... who I be?
.......warri no dey carry last,highest na draw draw
Re: #BBNaija: Efe Signs On Supersports Wall Of Champions by omogidi234(m): 12:44pm On Apr 19, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Signing his name in the book of life of our Lord Jesus Christ woulda been much more of a greater achievement to this.

But congrats to him.

Thumb's up.
Re: #BBNaija: Efe Signs On Supersports Wall Of Champions by franklynsunny(m): 2:53pm On Apr 19, 2017
Bread seller story n efe own na miracle

Efe no sabi sign to me
Bread seller stil get somtin to do like modelling

Mak e invest d moni bfor e finish
Re: #BBNaija: Efe Signs On Supersports Wall Of Champions by BALLOSKI: 3:51pm On Apr 19, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Signing his name in the book of life of our Lord Jesus Christ woulda been much more of a greater achievement to this.

But congrats to him.
shut da f up!
Re: #BBNaija: Efe Signs On Supersports Wall Of Champions by Kaymaxine(m): 6:39pm On Apr 19, 2017
IamAirforce1:

But congrats to him.
aw sure are u dt ur own name is dere
aw sure are u dt efe's name is nt dere
DO NOT JUDGE SO AS NOT TO BE JUDGED!!!
Re: #BBNaija: Efe Signs On Supersports Wall Of Champions by wizkidblogger(f): 8:06pm On Apr 19, 2017
IamAirforce1:

But congrats to him.

You that have signed it, are you commenting from heaven? mtcheww

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Efe Signs On Supersports Wall Of Champions by IamAirforce1: 8:07pm On Apr 19, 2017
wizkidblogger:

You that have signed it, are you commenting from heaven? mtcheww
You're a kid
.i don't have your time
Re: #BBNaija: Efe Signs On Supersports Wall Of Champions by wizkidblogger(f): 12:42pm On Apr 20, 2017
IamAirforce1:
You're a kid
.i don't have your time

I see. Your old age is affecting you badly. Ndo o?
Re: #BBNaija: Efe Signs On Supersports Wall Of Champions by IamAirforce1: 12:48pm On Apr 20, 2017
wizkidblogger:

I see. Your old age is affecting you badly. Ndo o?
Go away jor

Kid

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Efe Signs On Supersports Wall Of Champions by wizkidblogger(f): 5:02pm On Apr 20, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Go away jor

Kid

haha. old school papa, swerve jor, make i see front.
Re: #BBNaija: Efe Signs On Supersports Wall Of Champions by IamAirforce1: 5:05pm On Apr 20, 2017
wizkidblogger:

haha. old school papa, swerve jor, make i see front.

You no get respect for elders like me Kid

Kids of this generation
Confused and disrespectful generation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their Kids All Dressed Up For Cultural Day / Duncan Mighty Rescues Accident Victim In Delta / Segun Wire: "Zlatan Ibile Collected All The Things He Bought For Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.