Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,183 members, 7,916,484 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 01:58 AM

How To Rectify Faulty Tire Sensor - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Rectify Faulty Tire Sensor (694 Views)

What I Saw At A Wheel Balancing Place (tire Safety) / Top 10 Common Car Problems And How To Rectify Them / Man Uses A Rope To Pull A Faulty Car In Benin, Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Rectify Faulty Tire Sensor by Greyowl(m): 8:55am On Apr 19, 2017
My Toyota rav4 2006 tire sensor check light is showing after I gauge my tire to the right air pressure. Pls can someone tell me how to put off the check tire sensor light.
Re: How To Rectify Faulty Tire Sensor by mili3kid(m): 9:46am On Apr 19, 2017
Greyowl:
My Toyota rav4 2006 tire sensor check light is showing after I gauge my tire to the right air pressure. Pls can someone tell me how to put off the check tire sensor light.
bro put off d light? d kazeem way of kilking d bulb or doing d right thing?
my dads got d same ride and i noticed d same ish. researched online n noticed many other ppl complain abt d same issue. some said its d extra tyre sef. i did wahala remove d cover went to pump... mbok d tin noconot o.
peeps online also complained abt d airbag sensor.... dt one is confirmed to be a factory error...i av dose 2 lights permanently on.
so I made sure I got an OBD scanner. no error given and as per d tire guage, wat I do is this.. i got me a digital tire pressure guage...
(since its a default factory error wit d sensor) I always check my tyre pressure n b sure its within range.
dt has worked for me since d ride was gotten...
Re: How To Rectify Faulty Tire Sensor by honmusa(m): 12:27pm On Apr 19, 2017
Greyowl:
Check the spare tyre at the rear if the tpms sensor is still intact or the tyre is not gauge.
The tyre monitoring alarm light will as well illuminate to issue concerned with the spare tyre.

1 Like

Re: How To Rectify Faulty Tire Sensor by mili3kid(m): 1:13pm On Apr 19, 2017
honmusa:

Check the spare tyre at the rear if the tpms sensor is still intact or the tyre is not gauge.
The tyre monitoring alarm light will as well illuminate to issue concerned with the spare tyre.
how can we locate d TPMS sensor?
what does it look like?
Re: How To Rectify Faulty Tire Sensor by honmusa(m): 1:23pm On Apr 19, 2017
mili3kid:

how can we locate d TPMS sensor?
what does it look like?
To make it easier ,patronise a professional that has a TPMS scan tool to help u locate the source of the problem accurately without removing any tyre.
If you are in Lagos ,call autologic @ 08061166316.

Re: How To Rectify Faulty Tire Sensor by mili3kid(m): 1:43pm On Apr 19, 2017
honmusa:

To make it easier ,patronise a professional that has a TPMS scan tool to help u locate the source of the problem accurately without removing any tyre.
If you are in Lagos ,call autologic @ 08061166316.
ok
Re: How To Rectify Faulty Tire Sensor by Greyowl(m): 2:09pm On Apr 19, 2017
Thank u guys for d Info

(1) (Reply)

Hired Purchase Request / Train Nigeria Learn Nigeria / Why Are All The Main Lights On Car Yellow?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.