Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,139 members, 7,949,924 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:28 PM

List Of Persons Killed In Kaduna Massacre With Photos (graphic Content) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / List Of Persons Killed In Kaduna Massacre With Photos (graphic Content) (1537 Views)

Muslim Community In Kaduna Burns Young Igbo Boy Alive. - Photos Graphic / A Twitter User's Robber Experience In Port Harcourt. (graphic Content) / Many Hausas Killed In Ile-ife Today, Photos (graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Persons Killed In Kaduna Massacre With Photos (graphic Content) by villagecraft: 9:38am On Apr 19, 2017
"Below are the names of those who were killed and injured in Asso Gwong land in Jama'a LGA, Southern Kaduna, on Saturday night (15/04/17).
The killed list:
1. Moses Adamu Niza
2. Daniel Winner Dakare
3. Samuel Bahago
4. Mrs.Dorcas Zakka
5. Donald Maidawa
6. Henry Danjuma
7. Gambo Raphael
8. Gab Auta
9. Levi Machu
10. Mrs Naomi Jonathan
11. Hassan Kevin
12. Gyomza Pius.

The Injured list:
1. Friday Yakowa
2. Jude Batholome
3. Sunday Maikano
4. Gambo Rakumi
5. Miss Jessica Benedict
6. Miss Grace Jonathan"

See Pictures of all at http://www.naaija.com/list-of-persons-killed-in-kaduna-massacre-with-photos/

Re: List Of Persons Killed In Kaduna Massacre With Photos (graphic Content) by madridguy(m): 9:39am On Apr 19, 2017
Peace is not absence of conflict, it is the ability to handle conflict by peaceful means. Ronald Reagan

“Peace does not mean an absence of conflicts; differences will always be there. Peace means solving these differences through peaceful means; through dialogue, education, knowledge; and through humane ways.” ~ Dalai Lama XIV

MAY GOD GIVE US MORE WISDOM, UNDERSTANDING AND ABOVE ALL LOVE TO LIVE TOGETHER AS BROTHERS AND SISTERS.
Re: List Of Persons Killed In Kaduna Massacre With Photos (graphic Content) by villagecraft: 9:39am On Apr 19, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: List Of Persons Killed In Kaduna Massacre With Photos (graphic Content) by dlondonbadboy: 9:40am On Apr 19, 2017
Watch how fools would start typing "RIP" instead of asking the question.."How do we stop this nonsense".
Islam is a terror to the world. And who ever argues this is either a liar or a fool.

Gosh!

3 Likes

Re: List Of Persons Killed In Kaduna Massacre With Photos (graphic Content) by sommyblaze(m): 9:40am On Apr 19, 2017
Rip
Re: List Of Persons Killed In Kaduna Massacre With Photos (graphic Content) by SmartchoicesNG: 9:41am On Apr 19, 2017
lipsrsealed
Meanwhile boko haram is razing, routing and dislodging our troops in Damboa....

Buhari should resign or give his deputy free reign to put a stop to this madness
Re: List Of Persons Killed In Kaduna Massacre With Photos (graphic Content) by Partnerbiz(f): 9:41am On Apr 19, 2017
So which body or NGO documented this to show its authentic?
Re: List Of Persons Killed In Kaduna Massacre With Photos (graphic Content) by SmartchoicesNG: 9:45am On Apr 19, 2017
Partnerbiz:
Did you ask such silly questions when GEJ was battling boko haram?
Re: List Of Persons Killed In Kaduna Massacre With Photos (graphic Content) by freakthingz(m): 9:46am On Apr 19, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

Did you ask such silly questions when GEJ was battling boko haram?

leave the ignoramus
now they know how to question authenticity
Re: List Of Persons Killed In Kaduna Massacre With Photos (graphic Content) by freakthingz(m): 9:48am On Apr 19, 2017
Just tired of Buhari, Trump, Putin, Assad, Kim Jun Un all of them should enter lagoon plix
Re: List Of Persons Killed In Kaduna Massacre With Photos (graphic Content) by Nogodye(m): 9:56am On Apr 19, 2017
Arise O Lord and intervene in the situation of our dear country...We have no other place to go.Enough of the shedding of blood and let your peace reign in Nigeria...
Re: List Of Persons Killed In Kaduna Massacre With Photos (graphic Content) by Khd95(m): 9:56am On Apr 19, 2017
Partnerbiz:
condom would ve done a better job on ucry
how could u ask stupid question,if this had happened in ur community,would u wait for the imcompetent,mindless government of buhari to come nd document,or the useless NGOs

wont u show the world the attrocities being commited in ur communitycry

1 Like

Re: List Of Persons Killed In Kaduna Massacre With Photos (graphic Content) by ekensi01: 9:56am On Apr 19, 2017
Only 1 muslam and the remain are christian, this is something serious like a religious war. Why massacre christian only? Buhari u are on this people side if not why d cool blood killing. I No Trust u
Re: List Of Persons Killed In Kaduna Massacre With Photos (graphic Content) by nerodenero: 10:08am On Apr 19, 2017
Can anything good come out of a government led by Hell Rufai? His statement about Jesus is still fresh in our memory. In a sane society, the likes of the dwarf and his jihardist brothers would have been made to remain in prison forever.
Re: List Of Persons Killed In Kaduna Massacre With Photos (graphic Content) by spartan117(m): 10:09am On Apr 19, 2017
Buhari and el rufai are jihadist Dats d plain truth angry
They declared lafiya dole on Boko haram dat kills both Muslims and Christians, they declared crocrodile laugh or dance on Niger Delta militants dat kidnap and bomb pipelines. But what have they declared on Fulani herdsmen dat Ave killed more than twice d amount of pple dat Boko haram and NDA combined Ave killed? . .. . Nothing, no arrest, no prosecution instead dey keep Distracting us 4rm dis IMPORTANT issues with their media trial of Apostle Suleman, fake discovery of money here and there, d only reason dey allowed bbnaija to be aired was bcuz it served as a distraction while dey perpetrate evil.

Quote me any where I wud still tell u dis , i wish Mr Buhari good Health only if he resigns from office he and every evil person in dis regime should continue to live in sickness as long as dey hold onto power.
I say dis 4 d good of Nigeria and for one Nigeria, i am a patroit.
Re: List Of Persons Killed In Kaduna Massacre With Photos (graphic Content) by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 19, 2017
Nogodye:
Arise O Lord and intervene in the situation of our dear country...We have no other place to go.Enough of the shedding of blood and let your peace reign in Nigeria...
Quick question sir, when you call on an omnipotent omniscient god to stop atrocities like this one. is it that he doesn't already know that it is happening or that he doesn't know that it is wrong?? or maybe he's just waiting for you to kneel down, cry and beg before he stops it... Which one?
Re: List Of Persons Killed In Kaduna Massacre With Photos (graphic Content) by Nogodye(m): 11:02am On Apr 19, 2017
yemimajid:
Quick question sir, when you call on an omnipotent omniscient god to stop atrocities like this one. is it that he doesn't already know that it is happening or that he doesn't know that it is wrong?? or maybe he's just waiting for you to kneel down, cry and beg before he stops it... Which one?

Unfortunately, that's a humanist
moral philosophy of God not
constitutional righteousness, which is
actually God's operating system. But
even at that, man must bear moral
responsibility for his creation. The earth, we're told, has been given to the sons of
men by God. We're free moral agents. To
imagine God will intervene in every evil
proposition of man is practically
impossible and creates a conceptual
issue. We'll no longer be "human," we'll be robots. Believe me, men will complain
of excessive intrusion. Imagine God
stopping you from typing what you just
typed! You'll surely complain of the
violation of your freewill.
Re: List Of Persons Killed In Kaduna Massacre With Photos (graphic Content) by Jabioro: 11:02am On Apr 19, 2017
When you wanted violence, and get better violence that superseded your assumptions you have no other choice than to. bow.. The Fulani herdsmen or whoever is behind these incessant atrocities needed a very strong opposition that would teach them a life lesson.
Re: List Of Persons Killed In Kaduna Massacre With Photos (graphic Content) by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 19, 2017
Nogodye:

Unfortunately, that's a humanist
moral philosophy of God not
constitutional righteousness, which is
actually God's operating system. But
even at that, man must bear moral
responsibility for his creation. The earth, we're told, has been given to the sons of
men by God. We're free moral agents. To
imagine God will intervene in every evil
proposition of man is practically
impossible and creates a conceptual
issue. We'll no longer be "human," we'll be robots. Believe me, men will complain
of excessive intrusion. Imagine God
stopping you from typing what you just
typed! You'll surely complain of the
violation of your freewill.
If a dog was attacking a child, would you need the child to cry and beg before you save him, because freewill? Comparing how I think with the senseless manner in which lives are being lost (as a result of this god) is really as senseless...
Re: List Of Persons Killed In Kaduna Massacre With Photos (graphic Content) by Nogodye(m): 11:36am On Apr 19, 2017
yemimajid:
If a dog was attacking a child, would you need the child to cry and beg before you save him , because freewill? Comparing how I think with the senseless manner in which lives are being lost (as a result of this god) is really as senseless...

@bolded The child's cry will indicate the child needs help coz at times you may not notice that the dog is attacking thinking that the dog and the child are playing...

As per the assertion - God is not a factor in human existence - the Greek
philosophers said, "In him we live, in him
we move, in him we have our being." Your
very existence is God dependent. The
problem you have is you see God as a
moral street cleaner or some form of Superman or Spiderman who's supposed
to prevent evil. In which case, you should
get ready for a Tom Cruise Minority
Report existence.
Re: List Of Persons Killed In Kaduna Massacre With Photos (graphic Content) by TimmyPapa(m): 11:56am On Apr 19, 2017
Partnerbiz:
U stupid.. must any Ngo to document dis...b4 it's authentic
Re: List Of Persons Killed In Kaduna Massacre With Photos (graphic Content) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 19, 2017
Nogodye:

@bolded The child's cry will indicate the child needs help coz at times you may not notice that the dog is attacking thinking that the dog and the child are playing...

As per the assertion - God is not a factor in human existence - the Greek
philosophers said, "In him we live, in him
we move, in him we have our being." Your
very existence is God dependent. The
problem you have is you see God as a
moral street cleaner or some form of Superman or Spiderman who's supposed
to prevent evil. In which case, you should
get ready for a Tom Cruise Minority
Report existence.
Sir, we are crying.. The country is crying... isnt that equivalent to the child's cry? These people had families, loved ones...and just like a good doctor who has choose not to treat a disease isn't worthy of accolades, any body or god who claims to be all powerful but choose not to use his omnipotent power to be a superman to prevent evil, or supergod in this case isn't worthy of worship..
Re: List Of Persons Killed In Kaduna Massacre With Photos (graphic Content) by Nogodye(m): 12:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
yemimajid:
If a dog was attacking a child, would you need the child to cry and beg before you save him, because freewill? Comparing how I think with the senseless manner in which lives are being lost (as a result of this god) is really as senseless...

Unfortunately, you have a humanist
moral conception of God. This is quite
distinct from the idea of God in
scriptures. It will be quite a stretch to
equate foreknowledge with moral
responsibility. If we go by that rule, human jurisprudence will go haywire.
Can we for example hold you responsible
for everything you have foreknowledge
of? If you were told by a very reliable
economist the Naira (Nigerian currency)
would crash against the Dollar, do we hold you responsible for the crash or the
consequences?
Re: List Of Persons Killed In Kaduna Massacre With Photos (graphic Content) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 19, 2017
Nogodye:

Unfortunately, you have a humanist
moral conception of God. This is quite
distinct from the idea of God in
scriptures. It will be quite a stretch to
equate foreknowledge with moral
responsibility. If we go by that rule, human jurisprudence will go haywire.
Can we for example hold you responsible
for everything you have foreknowledge
of? If you were told by a very reliable
economist the Naira (Nigerian currency)
would crash against the Dollar, do we hold you responsible for the crash or the
consequences?
Fortunately, I have chosen to think freely and see things for what they are, hence my humanist conception of all things...talking about ideas of scriptures, don't make me laugh. god's idea of dealing with Pharaoh was to kill little kids he had created, rather than just kill this Pharaoh nd end story, but you know if he did that, the story won't be sweet. lol. But seriously, if anyone was capable of ending evil, he wouldn't need to be pleaded with before he stops, if he can't stop evil at the snap of a finger, he isn't all powerful, if he can but won't, then he is an accomplice of evil...
Re: List Of Persons Killed In Kaduna Massacre With Photos (graphic Content) by Nogodye(m): 2:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
yemimajid:
Fortunately, I have chosen to think freely and see things for what they are, hence my humanist conception of all things...talking about ideas of scriptures, don't make me laugh. god's idea of dealing with Pharaoh was to kill little kids he had created, rather than just kill this Pharaoh nd end story, but you know if he did that, the story won't be sweet. lol. But seriously, if anyone was capable of ending evil, he wouldn't need to be pleaded with before he stops, if he can't stop evil at the snap of a finger, he isn't all powerful, if he can but won't, then he is an accomplice of evil...

It was already established in the Bible that we are going to face diverse kind of troubles in this world coz the world is full of good and evil...but we have to be of good cheer because he has conquered the world...That's for those that believe in Him
Re: List Of Persons Killed In Kaduna Massacre With Photos (graphic Content) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 19, 2017
Nogodye:

It was already established in the Bible that we are going to face diverse kind of troubles in this world coz the world is full of good and evil...but we have to be of good cheer because he has conquered the world...That's for those that believe in Him
bleeped up world that we live in..
Re: List Of Persons Killed In Kaduna Massacre With Photos (graphic Content) by Nogodye(m): 3:55pm On Apr 19, 2017
yemimajid:
bleeped up world that we live in..

Only those that have and believe in Christ will enjoy it...
Re: List Of Persons Killed In Kaduna Massacre With Photos (graphic Content) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 19, 2017
Nogodye:

Only those that have and believe in Christ will enjoy it...
Sad... those pics of dead bodies, they had Christ man... not surprised tho'. Only selfish people can be religious.... People are getting killed and maimed but since it doesn't affect me + I just got a new job... Praise the living Jesus...
Re: List Of Persons Killed In Kaduna Massacre With Photos (graphic Content) by Nogodye(m): 4:54pm On Apr 19, 2017
yemimajid:
Sad... those pics of dead bodies, they had Christ man... not surprised tho'. Only selfish people can be religious.... People are getting killed and maimed but since it doesn't affect me + I just got a new job... Praise the living Jesus...

That was why the Bible makes us to understand the important of Love,Peace & Unity in a society...in which our nation lack.

(1) (Reply)

Evans The Notorious Kidnapper Escapes, Seven Policemen Shot Dead / Man Dies Attempting To Propose To Girlfriend Underwater (Photos) / Robber Abandons Mission, Peeps At Couple Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.