Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,067 members, 7,931,669 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 10:33 AM

AY Apologizes To Tboss For The Rape Joke, Explains Himself (pic, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Apologizes To Tboss For The Rape Joke, Explains Himself (pic, Video) (37963 Views)

Basketmouth Addresses His Rape Joke And The EU Ambassadorial Controversy / “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action / Vincent Idowu: "I Have Not Seen Tboss For Years; Why I Remarried'' -Tboss Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY Apologizes To Tboss For The Rape Joke, Explains Himself (pic, Video) by scobaba: 11:02am On Apr 19, 2017
U SABI TALK ANY HOW WELL WELL.

Later you go come apologise.

1 Like

Re: AY Apologizes To Tboss For The Rape Joke, Explains Himself (pic, Video) by domiquezdundee: 11:02am On Apr 19, 2017
who is this ay cos I live in northkorea
Re: AY Apologizes To Tboss For The Rape Joke, Explains Himself (pic, Video) by OldBeer: 11:03am On Apr 19, 2017
xcllaxix:
A comedian is not meant to explain himself cuz of a joke.. That's why it's called a joke.. Obj don arrest any of them since?...TBoss and Co should cry me a river..
But AY just explained and apologized to her.
You should be the one crying the river.

3 Likes

Re: AY Apologizes To Tboss For The Rape Joke, Explains Himself (pic, Video) by Langbasa: 11:06am On Apr 19, 2017
Bros ay...

2 Likes

Re: AY Apologizes To Tboss For The Rape Joke, Explains Himself (pic, Video) by cardoctor(m): 11:07am On Apr 19, 2017
AY and his stup1d and senseless jokes again.

1 Like

Re: AY Apologizes To Tboss For The Rape Joke, Explains Himself (pic, Video) by Afam4eva(m): 11:08am On Apr 19, 2017
basilake9:
probably so, but he's arguably the most successful comedian in Nigeria.
He's the most successful business comedian. I don't even think the comedian part should be used to describe him. He's a business man, chikena.

3 Likes

Re: AY Apologizes To Tboss For The Rape Joke, Explains Himself (pic, Video) by Bondesniger(m): 11:09am On Apr 19, 2017
you already told us what you want us to hear
Re: AY Apologizes To Tboss For The Rape Joke, Explains Himself (pic, Video) by donbenz(m): 11:16am On Apr 19, 2017
Which kind nonsense is this?? angry angry angry
Re: AY Apologizes To Tboss For The Rape Joke, Explains Himself (pic, Video) by Hoodfriend(m): 11:17am On Apr 19, 2017
Person wey him career don die since 2008, what do u expect?

2 Likes

Re: AY Apologizes To Tboss For The Rape Joke, Explains Himself (pic, Video) by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 19, 2017
PapiSmith:
That is what happens when you talk before thinking. You miss-yarn.

The guy no even funny sef. All he did was embarrass the whole housemates when he brought them out on stage. I even felt embarrassed while watching the video

I wonder how they all stood there, shredded in the the name of comedy from a comedian who tries too hard to be funny...he treated them like kids who committed an offence at school and the school principal wanted to humiliate them in front of the whole school....they all tried ooooo.....me I go I just waka comot for stage....

4 Likes

Re: AY Apologizes To Tboss For The Rape Joke, Explains Himself (pic, Video) by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 19, 2017
now the matter can end.
Re: AY Apologizes To Tboss For The Rape Joke, Explains Himself (pic, Video) by Ugobest007: 11:30am On Apr 19, 2017
Is this video an apology or explanation??
Oga AY should focus more on promoting his up coming new video..

By the way don forget we sell and buy bitcoins. Payment is instantly as soon as it's confirmed.

Get your friend that also have bitcoin for sell and get your commission.

NairaOmm is real.
Ecurrency Exchange Made Easy
Nairaomm.com
Re: AY Apologizes To Tboss For The Rape Joke, Explains Himself (pic, Video) by Principe67(m): 11:31am On Apr 19, 2017
What kind of weed are you smoking

PAGAN9JA:
I believe christianity and islam are the root cause of all problems in Nigeria. i repeat. "Root" Cause.

We mist return to the faith of our ancestors and worship the GODS.

Re: AY Apologizes To Tboss For The Rape Joke, Explains Himself (pic, Video) by donqx: 11:36am On Apr 19, 2017
accepted
Re: AY Apologizes To Tboss For The Rape Joke, Explains Himself (pic, Video) by tribalistseun: 11:37am On Apr 19, 2017
BossNation oya e don do. Na beg I dey beg
Re: AY Apologizes To Tboss For The Rape Joke, Explains Himself (pic, Video) by Crixina(f): 11:38am On Apr 19, 2017
uzoclinton:
Ay: The driest yet one of the richest
comedian in Africa
the guy knows packaging well, but the jokes...hmmmm, not quite sure of that.

1 Like

Re: AY Apologizes To Tboss For The Rape Joke, Explains Himself (pic, Video) by jashar(f): 11:39am On Apr 19, 2017
undecided undecided undecided
Re: AY Apologizes To Tboss For The Rape Joke, Explains Himself (pic, Video) by xcllaxix(m): 11:41am On Apr 19, 2017
OldBeer:
But AY just explained and apologized to her.
You should be the one crying the river.
Then AY himself should be prepared to keep explaining himself to every celebrity that can't take a joke..

1 Like

Re: AY Apologizes To Tboss For The Rape Joke, Explains Himself (pic, Video) by DICKtator: 11:41am On Apr 19, 2017
I find the joke very awkward considering the fact that TBoss was standing there. It would have been a different case if she wasn't there. It made it LOOK LIKE (EMPHASIS INTENTIONAL) Kemen was been praised for something as normal as konji while TBoss was been ridiculed for allowing BBN to overreact.

If truly na konji hold you for BBN,you quit like that housemate from Somalia(?) did or you wan.k in front of the camera since you have decided to lack self control.

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: AY Apologizes To Tboss For The Rape Joke, Explains Himself (pic, Video) by Threebear(m): 11:42am On Apr 19, 2017
PapiSmith:

The guy no even funny sef. All he did was embarrass the whole housemates when he brought them out on stage. I even felt embarrassed while watching the video
Papykush?
Same writing style, same word flow.
grin Very handsome, cute boy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Apologizes To Tboss For The Rape Joke, Explains Himself (pic, Video) by Crixina(f): 11:43am On Apr 19, 2017
The Nigerians vexing about the joke, dem be Ghanaian Nigerians?

Cos all I see in that video are the same set of Nigerians having a good laugh and cheering at the same joke, or na Chinese dem be?

1 Like

Re: AY Apologizes To Tboss For The Rape Joke, Explains Himself (pic, Video) by Threebear(m): 11:44am On Apr 19, 2017
damton:
Oya over to you Bossnation

Apology accepted or not
As the president of boss nation, I don't accept his apology till he cast T Boss in his next movie. grin

1 Like

Re: AY Apologizes To Tboss For The Rape Joke, Explains Himself (pic, Video) by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 19, 2017
veekid:
Is AY a comedian? He no funny at all
I TIRE OOO... AY AND TEE-A WITH THIER DRY AND MEANINGLESS JOKES..
Re: AY Apologizes To Tboss For The Rape Joke, Explains Himself (pic, Video) by Nature8(m): 11:49am On Apr 19, 2017
MemphisDepay:
him and that ref wey deny Bayern Munich yesterday dey vex me

This one no vex me at all bro, na that ref own dey vex me..
Re: AY Apologizes To Tboss For The Rape Joke, Explains Himself (pic, Video) by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 19, 2017
1StopRudeness:

I wonder how they all stood there, shredded in the the name of comedy from a comedian who tries too hard to be funny...he treated them like kids who committed an offence at school and the school principal wanted to humiliate them in front of the whole school....they all tried ooooo.....me I go I just waka comot for stage....
THE FOOLISH AY JUST DEY USE DEM RESURRECT HIS CAREER AND THOSE FOOLS ARE JUST FOLLOWING HIM UPANDAN LIKE ZOMBIES
Re: AY Apologizes To Tboss For The Rape Joke, Explains Himself (pic, Video) by Nature8(m): 11:55am On Apr 19, 2017
Langbasa:
Bros ay...

Bad belle.. grin
Re: AY Apologizes To Tboss For The Rape Joke, Explains Himself (pic, Video) by sammifrank: 12:08pm On Apr 19, 2017
PAGAN9JA:
I believe christianity and islam are the root cause of all problems in Nigeria. i repeat. "Root" Cause.

We mist return to the faith of our ancestors and worship the GODS.

which gods? go dey worship babalawo who hold u? angry angry sad wetin concern religious believes for this matter?? undecided
Re: AY Apologizes To Tboss For The Rape Joke, Explains Himself (pic, Video) by Theblackstalln: 12:10pm On Apr 19, 2017
Kemen e don do o....u need the energy for some other things grin grin grin
Re: AY Apologizes To Tboss For The Rape Joke, Explains Himself (pic, Video) by BABANGBALI: 12:11pm On Apr 19, 2017
Kemen wan tear the thing wey Tboss dey keep for me till our wedding night
Re: AY Apologizes To Tboss For The Rape Joke, Explains Himself (pic, Video) by sammifrank: 12:11pm On Apr 19, 2017
PapiSmith:

e no funny and ppl go dey pay millions of naira to listen to his jokes? haters everywhere angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Talks About Her Divorce From Kwadwo Safo, Ex Husband / Tiwa Savage: I Am Not Richer Than Wizkid / Wizkid's Babymama Now Dating Femi Falana's Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.