Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,834 members, 7,969,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 08:56 AM

When You Are Told Happy New Year. How Do You Feel? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When You Are Told Happy New Year. How Do You Feel? (547 Views)

See What Happens When You Are Told To Pray For The New Year And You DIDN'T / Hours Before New Year, How Is Your Area Now? / Facebook Or Youtube ? If You Are Told To Choose One What Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When You Are Told Happy New Year. How Do You Feel? by allsolutio(m): 4:58am On Jan 03, 2010
When You are Told Happy New Year. How Do you Fill? As for i feal loved cared and very happy to know that their are someone or people that loves, cared and wishes me well.  I sent more than 20 SMS (text messages) to friends business partners, family. This help improve my relationship with them one of my business partner called and asked who are you. I told him i am Isaac that is my name i tried to remember then i reminded him he shouted and wished me the same and said i have not come to see him. I told him i came 4 times, the last was 2 weeks ago He then said i was not told. Then i promised him i will come over. I then decided to see him on coming Sunday which is 10/1/2010.

Some called, while some replied my test message they where very happy and wished me the same. so il wish all  members, readers and visitors "Happy New Year" to you all and wish others the same.

So how do you feel?  smiley  cheesy  grin  shocked  cry

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Year / Funny - Hitler Defends Nigeria / No Longer A Lurker:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.