Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,165 members, 7,887,393 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:09 AM

IPOB Appoints New Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Appoints New Leaders (908 Views)

Amaka Ekwo: Nnamdi Kanu Appoints New Press Secretary (photos) / Governor Ihedioha Reverses Imo University Status, Appoints New Rector / Nigeria Needs New Leaders With New Experiences – Olawepo-hashim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Appoints New Leaders by bosco2017: 12:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
IPOB restructures, appoints new leaders for Biafra zones Read more:

The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) has made some changes in its leadership structure - The new leaders would pilot the day-to-day running of the affairs of the group - This was made known by the media and publicity secretary of IPOB, Emma Powerful The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) has made some changes in its leadership structure, NAIJ.com has learnt. According to a statement sent to NAIJ.com by the media and publicity secretary of IPOB, Emma Powerful, the new leaders would pilot the day-to-day running of the affairs

According to the statement, the new leadership is expected to work under the leadership and command structure of IPOB leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and his deputy, Uche Mefor.

The new officers according to the statement are: George Onyeibe from Agbor, Delta state who is now Africa Representative and Interim Nigeria coordinator; Tonye Tiger Amachree, from Ijaw in Bayelsa state who assumes the office of Biafra land coordinator and Ategwa William Eje from Yala local government, Cross Rivers state, now the deputy Biafra land coordinator. Those appointed regional coordinators which is part of executive council are Akpan from Ikot-Ekpene Akwa-Ibom state, representing Biafra land east; Duke Oyibo, from Urhobo in Ughelli South, Delta state, representing Biafra land west; Aghaerigbo Chukwujindu from Ikeduru Owerri Imo state, representing Biafra land central;. Others are Paschal Ocheme from Omachaya Eteh in Ogbadigbo local government area Benue state, representing Biafra land north and Chukwube Harry from Ogwashi-Uku Anioma south Delta state, who was appointed ex-officio member. The statement advised the new leaders to discharge their duties in the rules of command and control.
https://www.naij.com/1100179-ipob-restructures-appoints-leaders-biafra-zones.html
Re: IPOB Appoints New Leaders by spartan117(m): 12:38pm On Apr 19, 2017
Ok
Re: IPOB Appoints New Leaders by NDPVF(m): 12:52pm On Apr 19, 2017
I love this appointments. I was actually thinking i am gonna be appointed,but whatever be the case,i will give my maximum support to Akpan,iand i look forward to hosting him for a meeting soon.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Appoints New Leaders by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 19, 2017
IPOB scumbags
Re: IPOB Appoints New Leaders by mangood74: 1:03pm On Apr 19, 2017
ALL THAT WE WANT BIAFRA!!!
ALL WE ARE SAYING GIVE US BIAFRA
BFR

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Appoints New Leaders by momentarylapse: 1:13pm On Apr 19, 2017
grin grin grin

Expecting this to commence anytime soon!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Appoints New Leaders by GuyWise(m): 1:29pm On Apr 19, 2017
How will afonjas manage to sleep today?

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Appoints New Leaders by Cornel101: 1:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
Biafra stands for equity.I really commend the loyalty of all the officers to Nnamdi Nkanu.They are doing great even in his absence. That's the kind of structure that works.unity among the Southerners is now an enviable one.keep up the good work boys.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Appoints New Leaders by Igboesika: 1:46pm On Apr 19, 2017
I Love this with passion. May Umuchineke be blessed.
Re: IPOB Appoints New Leaders by 9jabull: 1:58pm On Apr 19, 2017
Mmiri zobe zobe anyanwu ga awa, ikuku kube kube anyanwu ga awa, Biafra ga adigide wer rue mgbe ebigi ebi, Biafra ga adigide wer rue mgbe ebigi ebi.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Appoints New Leaders by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 2:08pm On Apr 19, 2017
I believe that the workforce will maximally accelerate in its enhancement as a result of the wisdomic appointments. Those who are working tirelessly to convince the people from those tribes that they're not part of Biafra will be soooo disappointed I tell you, they will be so weak, but then.......

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Appoints New Leaders by PDJT: 2:20pm On Apr 19, 2017
bosco2017:
IPOB restructures, appoints new leaders for Biafra zones Read more:

The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) has made some changes in its leadership structure - The new leaders would pilot the day-to-day running of the affairs of the group - This was made known by the media and publicity secretary of IPOB, Emma Powerful The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) has made some changes in its leadership structure, NAIJ.com has learnt. According to a statement sent to NAIJ.com by the media and publicity secretary of IPOB, Emma Powerful, the new leaders would pilot the day-to-day running of the affairs

According to the statement, the new leadership is expected to work under the leadership and command structure of IPOB leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and his deputy, Uche Mefor.

The new officers according to the statement are: George Onyeibe from Agbor, Delta state who is now Africa Representative and Interim Nigeria coordinator; Tonye Tiger Amachree, from Ijaw in Bayelsa state who assumes the office of Biafra land coordinator and Ategwa William Eje from Yala local government, Cross Rivers state, now the deputy Biafra land coordinator. Those appointed regional coordinators which is part of executive council are Akpan from Ikot-Ekpene Akwa-Ibom state, representing Biafra land east; Duke Oyibo, from Urhobo in Ughelli South, Delta state, representing Biafra land west; Aghaerigbo Chukwujindu from Ikeduru Owerri Imo state, representing Biafra land central;. Others are Paschal Ocheme from Omachaya Eteh in Ogbadigbo local government area Benue state, representing Biafra land north and Chukwube Harry from Ogwashi-Uku Anioma south Delta state, who was appointed ex-officio member. The statement advised the new leaders to discharge their duties in the rules of command and control.
https://www.naij.com/1100179-ipob-restructures-appoints-leaders-biafra-zones.html
Re: IPOB Appoints New Leaders by Agumbankembu: 4:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
Oh, I love this, mme ma nkpo.
IPOB, amenam, mbok, stop giving Yoruba Moslem obong-owos headache unto nothing.

Abadie? Stop stop!

cheesy
Re: IPOB Appoints New Leaders by Agumbankembu: 4:24pm On Apr 19, 2017
NDPVF:
I love this appointments. I was actually thinking i am gonna be appointed,but whatever be the case,i will give my maximum support to Akpan,iand i look forward to hosting him for a meeting soon.

Eyen-ekammi! Abasi udiong fien.
Re: IPOB Appoints New Leaders by Nsonso: 4:38pm On Apr 19, 2017
And in the end, Biafra will come.
Re: IPOB Appoints New Leaders by abouzaid: 5:39pm On Apr 19, 2017
God bless Biafra.
Re: IPOB Appoints New Leaders by Pasky20l: 5:39pm On Apr 19, 2017
Please EPP

I registered for voter's card in 2011 at Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka, Anambra state. But I couldn't secure a PVC because I lost my Temporary Voter's card. Now am really in need of a PVC. Please , how do i go about securing a PVC. Am presently in Nnewi Anambra State .

(1) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Reveals Three ‘evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election T / 3 Months Ultimatum: Presidency Reacts To Igbos' Quit Notice From The North / Why Muslims Exhibit Victim Syndrome: Case Study The Fulani Vermins Of Nijeriya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.