Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,879 members, 7,899,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:19 AM

Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux (118984 Views)

Tekno Is My Favorite Artist - DJ Cuppy Celebrates Tekno's 26th Birthday / Tekno Is Looking For Paul Akere, His Friend In Secondary School, To Give N200k / Nigerians Come For Man Who Said Tekno Is Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by Pavore9: 8:19pm On Apr 19, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Collapse shocked shocked shocked
Wad it that srrious, once took a cocktail of nescafe gold and black tea, then i allowed the smallest of drops of gin touch my lips for courtesy sake, believe me i sae hell, local medications, tetracycline, et al were wasted on me, guess what, i took typhoid medicine and was fine.
Am a ginger freak, as well as into bitter kola, hope all this thinhs dont come back to bite me.

As for that Kenyan tea, how do I get it. wink

Bitter kola works wonders, I take one weekly as my system acknowledges the impact.

You can get any of the top quality brand of tea once you have someone flying down to Nigeria from Kenya.
Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by fastlane84: 9:08pm On Apr 19, 2017
uvalued:
next na davido... loud mouth low life arrogant noise

Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by akigbemaru: 9:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Acid reflux (GERD) is a condition in which acid backs up from the stomach into the esophagus and even up to the throat, irritating the tissue.

Acid reflux can be caused by many different things, including lifestyle, medication, diet,rapid weight gain, and certain medical conditions.

Symptoms: of acid reflux include heartburn, regurgitation of bitter acid into the throat, bitter taste in mouth, dry cough, hoarseness, feeling of tightness in the throat, and wheezing.

1 Like

Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:46pm On Apr 19, 2017
Pavore9:

Bitter kola works wonders, I take one weekly as my system acknowledges the impact.

You can get any of the top quality brand of tea once you have someone flying down to Nigeria from Kenya.
If am in town, i can't resist taking one daily.

How much will the tea cost, is it black or green.
Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by Nickizoe(f): 9:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
Pavore9:

So I have expanded my use of uziza seeds to eggs and tea. grin
lol
Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by Viktoreze(m): 10:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
But he performed at AY live easter Sunday edition grin grin
Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by amanikondo: 12:02am On Apr 20, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
You could help me with that

Sorry I cannot.
Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by greatman247(m): 1:01am On Apr 20, 2017
fiftynaira:
At least he told us what he is sick of.

Not a random president

But Ya'adua under PDP was worst. They never admitted he was sick and never admitted even when he was dead and he never even handover to his then VP, he was sneaked into the country while all lights were shut. PDP is more scam than this present govt, at least Buhari govt admitted he was sick and told Nigeria where he was and there was proof that he handed over to his VP to handle things on his behalf till he returned. Whatever that is happening now happened before and worst during PDP 16 years of rule, where were you then? How come you were mute then? So you have no point.
Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by ferking(m): 2:16am On Apr 20, 2017
Teckno please get well for us oh in Jesus name amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by fiftynaira(m): 5:32pm On Apr 20, 2017
greatman247:

But Ya'adua under PDP was worst. They never admitted he was sick and never admitted even when he was dead and he never even handover to his then VP, he was sneaked into the country while all lights were shut. PDP is more scam than this present govt, at least Buhari govt admitted he was sick and told Nigeria where he was and there was proof that he handed over to his VP to handle things on his behalf till he returned. Whatever that is happening now happened before and worst during PDP 16 years of rule, where were you then? How come you were mute then? So you have no point.

Uncle too bad you didn't catch the humour there.. everything ain't politics
Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by Killerbby(f): 10:30pm On Feb 07, 2019
Get well dear
No plans of d enemy will be fall u ok
Quick recovery and come back to d stage tekon we are waiting for you... embarassed
Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by Nobody: 10:09am On May 31, 2019
Really thought out! Whoa. lipsrsealed
Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 27, 2019
Pavore9:
Had same but glad it is now history.

Please how did you treat it?
Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 27, 2019
chronique:

Yeah, you're right. But if one isn't careful, it can become a threat to life. Once had a bout of it and couldn't sleep all through the night. Every drug I took was a waste. Was just busy struggling with my breath cos my chest felt choked and blocked. Gas wouldn't come out despite chewing up several cards of antacid. It was just stuck in. I actually thought I was going to die sha. Battled with it for like 3 days consecutively.

Please what did you later use?
Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by chronique(m): 11:41am On Dec 27, 2019
Ladykiss:

Please what did you later use?

I later used rulux but it took a while to ease up cos I'd gotten too much into my system and all was just stuck in.
Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 17, 2020
Pavore9:
Had same but glad it is now history.

Please what did you use to cure it?
Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by Nobody: 6:00am On Apr 22, 2020
chronique:

I later used rulux but it took a while to ease up cos I'd gotten too much into my system and all was just stuck in.

Sorry for too much questions, please the rulox you used is it the liquid or tablet? Like how many bottle did you take before it becomes history? How and when will i be talking it? This thing is killing me.. Looked like something is stucked in my throat with serious heartburn. Have used omeprazo and gestid, no working. Gone to the hospital, no solution
Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by chronique(m): 3:36pm On Apr 22, 2020
Ladykiss:

Sorry for too much questions, please the rulox you used is it the liquid or tablet? Like how many bottle did you take before it becomes history? How and when will i be talking it? This thing is killing me.. Looked like something is stucked in my throat with serious heartburn. Have used omeprazo and gestid, no working. Gone to the hospital, no solution

Liquid. I think you should first treat for ulcer and eat very often. Before the Covid-19 pandemic became serious, I was scheduled for a CT scan cos I felt like a growth or bulge was in my stomach under my rib and it made me very uncomfortable. But with the Covid-19 issue, my doctor advised me to stay away from hospitals and labs for now to avoid getting infected. I went to buy antibiotics from a pharmacy thinking it would help but after discussing at length with the pharmacist about the symptoms I was feeling, she asked if I had ulcer and I told her yes. She asked if I had treated it before and I said no. I was placed on ulsakit for 2 weeks and omeprazole for 2 weeks. I'm done with the ulsakit and I'm on the omeprazole. The bulge I was feeling has almost disappeared and my flatulence and overbloating has reduced and I have not been using rulux for a while now. Before you start taking drugs for acid reflux and overbloating, confirm if it's not ulcer that is disturbing you.
Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 22, 2020
chronique:

Liquid. I think you should first treat for ulcer and eat very often. Before the Covid-19 pandemic became serious, I was scheduled for a CT scan cos I felt like a growth or bulge was in my stomach under my rib and it made me very uncomfortable. But with the Covid-19 issue, my doctor advised me to stay away from hospitals and labs for now to avoid getting infected. I went to buy antibiotics from a pharmacy thinking it would help but after discussing at length with the pharmacist about the symptoms I was feeling, she asked if I had ulcer and I told her yes. She asked if I had treated it before and I said no. I was placed on ulsakit for 2 weeks and omeprazole for 2 weeks. I'm done with the ulsakit and I'm on the omeprazole. The bulge I was feeling has almost disappeared and my flatulence and overbloating has reduced and I have not been using rulux for a while now. Before you start taking drugs for acid reflux and overbloating, confirm if it's not ulcer that is disturbing you.

My H.pylori test came out negative, if your H.pylori came out negative and you are using ulsakit I think is very dangerous. The ulsakit just in only 3days almost killed me.
Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 22, 2020
chronique:

All my symptoms are different from yours, mine was blocked throat, difficulty to breath and heartburn. Have been tot the hospital and it was gas reflux but i know is GERD which is almost same with gas reflux but more painful than gas reflux
Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by Papijay94: 7:39pm On Apr 22, 2020
Partner with a Nigeria News Update Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook or watch videos, view a post on the website, create a post and login to the website. You can start today with a one time registration fee of N1,500 and stand d chance to earn over 20k everyday Ask me how”.
Here is my WhatsApp number 08050273209
Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by 1deca: 10:54pm On May 03, 2020
Atlantian:
So much ignorance. Why would anyone waste so much resources; Time, Money, Personal health risks and even loose money on shows refund when the treatment for Acid Reflux costs less than 500 naira and is almost every home.

Makes me remember the Quote from the Daila Lama 'A man ignores his health, works damn hard to make money, then looses his health and spends and looses much money in order to recover his health...

Ignorance knows no class.
Hi there. Pls how can one go about it??
Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by Damsellady(f): 10:43pm On Mar 07, 2021
Pavore9:

Medication then diet. I now eat less of anything that contains gluten such as wheat, cut down on coffee consumption, no longer eat overnight cooked rice.Tomato consumption is now minimum because tomatoes​ are very acidic and also cut down on ppotatoes. Am suppose to keep away from spices but that one, I no fit o as am having my pepper soup tonight! cheesy

On a serious note, the condition can mess up with one's productivity, loosing appetite and throw up what you managed to eat.

Are you fine now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Angel Osuagwu: Victor Osuagwu's Daughter Goes Viral After She Shared A Tweet / South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) / "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.