Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:23 AM

Want To Switch Careers? Read This First - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Want To Switch Careers? Read This First (438 Views)

5 Lucrative Careers You Can Excel In That Do Not Require A Degree / I Want To Switch Back To My Profession But I'm Confused. Help! / 6 Careers That Will Be Extinct In 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want To Switch Careers? Read This First by Spazwik: 1:12pm On Apr 19, 2017
Making a career switch takes work. And nerve. Your current career probably feels safe and pays the bills. But if you ever consider a career switch, let’s suggest a few ways find your mojo.

Find Out How: http://www.dailydigest.ng/want-switch-careers-read-first/
Re: Want To Switch Careers? Read This First by Emywealth: 1:30pm On Apr 19, 2017
Imagine getting paid in three ways and still you are the boss(self made) I would love to introduce you to edmark international.it is a health and wealth package where you keep your health sound and healthy and as well get rich,i am a testimony and I have achieved alot since I changed from my previous profession.in edmark,you make profit in 3 major ways at once and also a top up to enrich you for a previous month should in case you did meet up as you had wished in a month before.we have the SV, BV and personal sales profit,you get a thank you payment into your account every month and also a sv accumulation of cash spent in purchasing your products and as you sell your products you get personal profit. Words can't express it here but if you really need to leave that peanut salary of yours or you do not have a job.become a business man or woman and buy large quantities of products from an international company like edmark and make more cash than those whom had gone far in the wealthy race before and then over take them. Call 07065579854 for a clearer understanding.

(1) (Reply)

Looking To Invest Or Loan / Orchad Architects And Architectural Services In Owerri,imo And Abakiliki, Ebonyi / Omg!!! I Need A Part Time Job Without Sweating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.