Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,310 members, 7,887,912 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:18 PM

State House Press Release On The Suspension Of SGF Lawal And DG NIA Oke - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State House Press Release On The Suspension Of SGF Lawal And DG NIA Oke (33991 Views)

Suspended SGF Lawal Sticks His Tongue Mocking Nigerians In Aso Rock - Kperogi / Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke / President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State House Press Release On The Suspension Of SGF Lawal And DG NIA Oke by onatisi(m): 4:37pm On Apr 19, 2017
All these actions is just to shift ppls attention off the issue and die the case down. Nigerians are the easiest ppl to rule.

1 Like

Re: State House Press Release On The Suspension Of SGF Lawal And DG NIA Oke by ayoplenty: 4:47pm On Apr 19, 2017
Now Wike can appear before the Committee to prove River state ownership of the monies in contention.
Re: State House Press Release On The Suspension Of SGF Lawal And DG NIA Oke by ogunsj: 5:12pm On Apr 19, 2017
GloriaNinja:
NA SUSPENSION AND FIRING BUHARI SABI DO, NOT TO WORK ON DA ECONOMY, MAY OGUN BLAST HIS BIG TOOTH AND BLOCKED RABBIT EARS THERE.
if you are truly a lady then I sympathize with you.
Re: State House Press Release On The Suspension Of SGF Lawal And DG NIA Oke by ameh99: 6:58pm On Apr 19, 2017
GloriaNinja:
NA SUSPENSION AND FIRING BUHARI SABI DO, NOT TO WORK ON DA ECONOMY, MAY OGUN BLAST HIS BIG TOOTH AND BLOCKED RABBIT EARS THERE.

you are so beautiful but certenly without brain cool
Re: State House Press Release On The Suspension Of SGF Lawal And DG NIA Oke by ameh99: 7:04pm On Apr 19, 2017
okchidi89:
undecided

do you have your own thread on NL so I can see testimonies cool
Re: State House Press Release On The Suspension Of SGF Lawal And DG NIA Oke by giddexdguru: 7:10pm On Apr 19, 2017
I get paid $9 to share this link. You too can earn like me. Register here with an android or computer browser http://.net/7nJALh
Re: State House Press Release On The Suspension Of SGF Lawal And DG NIA Oke by ameh99: 7:11pm On Apr 19, 2017
GloriaNinja:

Another beauty without brain cool
Re: State House Press Release On The Suspension Of SGF Lawal And DG NIA Oke by positivetaught: 7:13pm On Apr 19, 2017
yes this is the way to go,but let this action be also extended his political sponsors like Ameachi,Tinubu,Fayemi,Danbazau,Buratai n co who has corruption allegations on their heads,and not just political appointees who can always readily be use as sacrificial lambs.
Re: State House Press Release On The Suspension Of SGF Lawal And DG NIA Oke by baralatie(m): 8:59pm On Apr 19, 2017
okay!
Re: State House Press Release On The Suspension Of SGF Lawal And DG NIA Oke by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
I hope this fb is legit.
In fact let me now study the trend...
Re: State House Press Release On The Suspension Of SGF Lawal And DG NIA Oke by MEHO: 10:46am On Apr 20, 2017
Yeye dey smell. Just to cover up the trash
Re: State House Press Release On The Suspension Of SGF Lawal And DG NIA Oke by GloriaNinja(f): 12:46pm On Apr 20, 2017
ameh99:

Another beauty without brain cool
THANKS . I KNOW SAY I NO GET BRAIN BECAUSE U ARE THE BABA OF BRAINS.
Re: State House Press Release On The Suspension Of SGF Lawal And DG NIA Oke by GloriaNinja(f): 12:48pm On Apr 20, 2017
ameh99:

you are so beautiful but certenly without brain cool
YOU BE BABA OF BRAINS NA, I KNOW SAY I NO GET BRAIN.
Re: State House Press Release On The Suspension Of SGF Lawal And DG NIA Oke by GloriaNinja(f): 12:54pm On Apr 20, 2017
Slimpotter:

Do you know you're pretty.... prettily ignorant and irrational
NA YOU SABI
Re: State House Press Release On The Suspension Of SGF Lawal And DG NIA Oke by Slimpotter(m): 10:37am On Apr 21, 2017
GloriaNinja:
NA YOU SABI
I love you
Re: State House Press Release On The Suspension Of SGF Lawal And DG NIA Oke by GloriaNinja(f): 1:04pm On Apr 21, 2017
Slimpotter:
I love you
I HATE YOUUU
Re: State House Press Release On The Suspension Of SGF Lawal And DG NIA Oke by Slimpotter(m): 11:09am On Apr 22, 2017
GloriaNinja:
I HATE YOUUU
You don't know me.... on what basis are you being hateful
Re: State House Press Release On The Suspension Of SGF Lawal And DG NIA Oke by GloriaNinja(f): 2:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
Slimpotter:

You don't know me.... on what basis are you being hateful
YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND SARCASM ABI? OK I DON'T HATE YOU.
Re: State House Press Release On The Suspension Of SGF Lawal And DG NIA Oke by Slimpotter(m): 4:42pm On Apr 22, 2017
GloriaNinja:
YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND SARCASM ABI? OK I DON'T HATE YOU.
Why won't you hate me....you've not seen me before..on what basis do you think you will not hate me grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ondo Governorship Aspirant, Paul Akintelure Is Dead / EFCC Declares Leno Adesanya Wanted / Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.