Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,876 members, 7,876,334 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:02 PM

Clash Of Clans - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Clash Of Clans (1074 Views)

TECNO Camon 11 Pro Vs Huawei Nova 3i – Clash Of The Titans / Download Clash Of Clans Mod APK + Obb for Android (unlimited Everything Gems) / Clash Of Kings Nigeria Reunited! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clash Of Clans by Conversion(m): 2:02pm On Apr 19, 2017
This tread is for anything related to supercell's clash of clans or clash royale, please post your questions, base designs and attacking strategies. You can also hype/promote your clan if you are looking for new members. Thank you.
Re: Clash Of Clans by moststylish(m): 2:04pm On Apr 19, 2017
chai I just remembered my abandoned base TH 9,Not played since last year
Re: Clash Of Clans by Conversion(m): 2:25pm On Apr 19, 2017
moststylish:
lol the game is really good and they've been releasing some nice offers (they call it events) like training troops 90 percent off, 2x star bonuses and that kind of stuff. Trust me, if you return to your base, you'll enjoy the game more than you ever did
Re: Clash Of Clans by moststylish(m): 2:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
Conversion:
lol the game is really good and they've been releasing some nice offers (they call it events) like training troops 90 percent off, 2x star bonuses and that kind of stuff. Trust me, if you return to your base, you'll enjoy the game more than you ever did
OK, I know the game is addictive, sometimes I have to wake up late at night to fight clan wars ,I abandoned the game cos I sold my phone, needed cash
Re: Clash Of Clans by lekmyth(m): 3:29pm On Apr 19, 2017
moststylish:
Bro u have tried don't waste the acct ,lemme run the acct for you bro
Re: Clash Of Clans by helpinghands(m): 3:38pm On Apr 19, 2017
Am in TH8 going to TH9.
Let's create a clan of Nairalanders
Re: Clash Of Clans by moststylish(m): 4:15pm On Apr 19, 2017
lekmyth:

Bro u have tried don't waste the acct ,lemme run the acct for you bro
if i should give u d details of d account that means i have given u my email credentials BTW i have not given up on d game just yet
Re: Clash Of Clans by africanboy(m): 4:29pm On Apr 19, 2017
Gave up on the game a long time ago. The demand for in-app purchases is too high. Same with Hero Sky
Re: Clash Of Clans by Darkseid(m): 4:34pm On Apr 19, 2017
The bastards banned me last year and I lost my almost max TH8. I just started again recently and I'm currently in TH7.

(1) (Reply)

Do More With Infinix / BLU PURE XR Full Spec Review / What Do You Want For Black Friday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.