Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,182 members, 7,880,685 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:24 AM

How Do I Ffuck This Girl(I finally ffucked her) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Ffuck This Girl(I finally ffucked her) (8273 Views)

I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected / I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. / "A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: How Do I Ffuck This Girl(I finally ffucked her) by ayusco85(m): 6:53am On Apr 21, 2017
sexybbstar:

No!...i am not but i know them....maybe she needs something from him.He should forget about his dress and all that..the lady needs something else which is very glaring.

That's a naija girl talking. That's how most of dem are. Parasites
Re: How Do I Ffuck This Girl(I finally ffucked her) by nuelzz04(m): 8:46am On Apr 21, 2017
@op change d topic...to hw do U fvck dis aunty grin

Thank me later wink
Re: How Do I Ffuck This Girl(I finally ffucked her) by FreeSpirited: 9:24am On Apr 21, 2017
When u run out of space to fvck the bitch just remember short time room in most lodge is around 1k or even less. Happy fvck hour grin.....Don't discuss age, deflect all age discussion or make a joke of it grin, Be mature, be bold, You have nothing to lose provided grin she's not a Karishika......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will God Answer Prayers Said With "Morning Wood" Still Active [guys] / Lady shares nude photo of herself to promote body positivity but gets no support / Did You Know Something Crawls Out Of Your Face When You’re Asleep At Night?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.