Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,271 members, 7,974,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:01 PM

Is The One World Religion Already Here? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is The One World Religion Already Here? (1134 Views)

The U.N And Pope Francis' Push For A One World Government, Religion And Economy / Do We All Worship The Same GOD? One World Religion Explained / One World Religion Headquarters To Open 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The One World Religion Already Here? by NoWorries7(m): 3:59pm On Apr 19, 2017
Well maybe I might be wrong. But has anyone thought about it? Is the new age movement, the one world order written in the Bible?
NEW AGE MOVEMENT:
The New Age movement is a mixture of practically every religious and occult philosophy found in the world.
It is a strange convergence of mysticism, pantheism, aboriginal animism, Luciferian Western occultism with Freemasonry, Theosophy and the Illuminati, apostate Christianity, Islam, Taoism, Buddhism, paganism, Sufism and Hinduism and so on repacked in a seductive and attractive way.
1. THEY AWAITS THE RETURN OF A MESSIAH.
They believe we are in the age of Aquarius.Which the Christians refers to as End time.
The new Agers awaits the return of a MESSIAH, that will lead them to ascention(Nirvana).
Named maitreya, which is the biblical Anti Christ.
They talks about raising the Earths vibration and frequency, so that we can all ascend to higher dimensions.
Re: Is The One World Religion Already Here? by NoWorries7(m): 4:00pm On Apr 19, 2017
2.THE THIRD EYE: (Mark of the beast)
I might be wrong though, but which occultist or satanist that doesn't have their third eye opened. Which is referred by the Egyptian as the eye of Horus(Satan). We know that the ancient Egypt, was the sit of ancient mysteries. That the pyramids where used in transportation of Gold used in construction of second heaven (Satan main abode)
Referred as the eye of enlightenment by Buddhist.
As eye of Shiva(god of destruction) by hinduist.
Which is also in the US dollar.
We know how USA is forcing Gay recognitions down our throats.
3.THEY MIGHT BE HOSTLE IN THE NEAR FUTURE:
They thinks that their major obstacle to ascention, are people with low vibration.
And to raise that vibration and frequency required for escention into higher dimensions they might force people to open their third eye.
That non might buy or sell without having a third eye, according to the Bible.
Re: Is The One World Religion Already Here? by NoWorries7(m): 4:01pm On Apr 19, 2017
4.THEY ARE CALLING FOR ONE WORLD RELIGION:
You can hear them talk about uniting under one religion, that all religions lead to God.
Which is a lie. For only through Jesus can you meet God.
The Pope for example.
5.THEY WORSHIP SATAN:
Yes they will first tell you that ye are god, that everything you need is inside of you.
Only to see them giving you mantra to be chanting to Hindu deities, worshipping mother earth, worshipping the sun, moon and so on.
6.THEIR SPIRIT GUIDES AND GUIDANCE ANGELS ARE DEMONS:
And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
2 Corinthians:11:14
They talks about channeling Angels, archangels which are actually demons.
For as God Almighty has Dominions and powers. So does Satan has given his Angels names of the Angels of the most high.
For it is written:For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
1 Timothy:2:5
If not through Jesus it's Satan then.
Re: Is The One World Religion Already Here? by NoWorries7(m): 4:13pm On Apr 19, 2017

Re: Is The One World Religion Already Here? by Nukilia: 4:14pm On Apr 19, 2017
Can we just stop all this religious bullshit!
We haven't recovered from the collosal damage existing religion has caused mankind! undecided

1 Like

Re: Is The One World Religion Already Here? by NoWorries7(m): 4:22pm On Apr 19, 2017
Nukilia:
Can we just stop all this religious bullshit!
We haven't recovered from the collosal damage existing religion has caused mankind! undecided
No one said you need religion. It's a personal relationship with Jesus Christ you need bro.

1 Like

Re: Is The One World Religion Already Here? by NoWorries7(m): 4:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
Re: Is The One World Religion Already Here? by NoWorries7(m): 4:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
5. ABSTINENCE FROM MEAT:
Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.
For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:
1 Timothy:4
Re: Is The One World Religion Already Here? by NoWorries7(m): 4:42pm On Apr 19, 2017
Mysticism, all Esoteric knowledge leads to Satan...
Re: Is The One World Religion Already Here? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 19, 2017
The religion no get name?
Re: Is The One World Religion Already Here? by NoWorries7(m): 4:53pm On Apr 19, 2017
anotherydz:
The religion no get name?
I the New Age movement they are called new-agers
Re: Is The One World Religion Already Here? by Wilgrea7(m): 6:11pm On Apr 19, 2017
NoWorries7:
Mysticism, all Esoteric knowledge leads to Satan...

this is wrong... not all esoteric knowledge leads to satan... I've come across esoteric and mystical Knowledge... it all depends on the content... Christians love to feel the world revolves around bringing Christianity down... no it doesn't... whatsoever association you call... be it illuminati... brotherhood of the snake or whatever.. those organisations are about one thing and one thing alone.... MIND CONTROL... once the minds are suppressed, then we are doomed... the third eye isn't the mark of the beast.. people generally use evil means to open theirs... i won't say anything about new age for now... in the battle for the minds, religion will be used.. no one is exclusive.. although some religions are more about liberating the mind... those religions would be either suppressed or destroyed ... abstinence from meat isn't bad... if someone doesn't like meat... its not your deal... new age give mantras... i suggest you look up what a mantra is... there are Christian mantras... meditation is not peculiar to eastern religions... I've used psalm 23:1(the lord is my Shepherd i shall not want) as a mantra before to cleanse myself of possible negative energy i picked up from a ritualist... in fact.. i only use Christian mantras.... spirit guides are not demons... you guys need to look outside the circle and stop giving this devil powers he doesn't possess... although some new age faiths are dangerous but you're blowing this way out of proportion... any one world religion is hinged at mind control... the mind control is already happening and people don't even notice.. that's the plan
Re: Is The One World Religion Already Here? by Niflheim(m): 6:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
@op,

But wasn't it not you Christians who claimed that Emperor Nero was the anti Christ? Then you claimed it was Hitler!!! Then Osama bin laden!!! Then Barack Obama!!! All false and all lies!!! Now you are making another wild guess(like a player, trying desperately to win Baba Ijebu)!!!

Of course it is also a false rumour!!!

1 Like

Re: Is The One World Religion Already Here? by NoWorries7(m): 7:15pm On Apr 19, 2017
Niflheim:
@op,

But wasn't it not you Christians who claimed that Emperor Nero was the anti Christ? Then you claimed it was Hitler!!! Then Osama bin laden!!! Then Barack Obama!!! All false and all lies!!! Now you are making another wild guess(like a player, trying desperately to win Baba Ijebu)!!!

Of course it is also a false rumour!!!
Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
1 John:2:18

Satan has tried several times to bring the world under one government, but failed woefully.
read the book of Daniel.
Re: Is The One World Religion Already Here? by NoWorries7(m): 7:22pm On Apr 19, 2017
Wilgrea7:

this is wrong... not all esoteric knowledge leads to satan... I've come across esoteric and mystical Knowledge... it all depends on the content... Christians love to feel the world revolves around bringing Christianity down... no it doesn't... whatsoever association you call... be it illuminati... brotherhood of the snake or whatever.. those organisations are about one thing and one thing alone.... MIND CONTROL... once the minds are suppressed, then we are doomed... the third eye isn't the mark of the beast.. people generally use evil means to open theirs... i won't say anything about new age for now... in the battle for the minds, religion will be used.. no one is exclusive.. although some religions are more about liberating the mind... those religions would be either suppressed or destroyed ... abstinence from meat isn't bad... if someone doesn't like meat... its not your deal... new age give mantras... i suggest you look up what a mantra is... there are Christian mantras... meditation is not peculiar to eastern religions... I've used psalm 23:1(the lord is my Shepherd i shall not want) as a mantra before to cleanse myself of possible negative energy i picked up from a ritualist... in fact.. i only use Christian mantras.... spirit guides are not demons... you guys need to look outside the circle and stop giving this devil powers he doesn't possess... although some new age faiths are dangerous but you're blowing this way out of proportion... any one world religion is hinged at mind control... the mind control is already happening and people don't even notice.. that's the plan

And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:
For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.
Genesis:3:

Yes some Esoteric knowledge may seem harmless. But remember Satan is wise. he will first give you the truth, like: Ye are God's, through unconditional love can we meet God. Christ consciousness etc After that comes the lies. He's a very good deciever.
Re: Is The One World Religion Already Here? by Wilgrea7(m): 8:20pm On Apr 19, 2017
NoWorries7:

And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:
For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.
Genesis:3:

Yes some Esoteric knowledge may seem harmless. But remember Satan is wise. he will first give you the truth, like: Ye are God's, through unconditional love can we meet God. Christ consciousness etc After that comes the lies. He's a very good deciever.

I've said it before that you guys are giving satan attributes he doesn't even possess... there is no “first he'll give you the truth then after comes the lies"... we Christians generally have the mindset that the world revolves around us... it doesn't... the devil(ignoring the fact that he's incapable) cannot teach you mind liberation and then later use it to control your mind... Christians have the mindset that everything outside Christianity is of the devil and denominations outside theirs are being manipulated by the devil.. it's a wrong mindset... the earlier we see that, the better for us.. please stop giving satan powers he doesn't possess
Re: Is The One World Religion Already Here? by otemanuduno: 12:26pm On Apr 20, 2017
Now young people that will be reading this post in the year 2030 when you would have become of age, pls don't fear all these things people are writing up and down, or else you will not see anything coming yet you will keep living in fear.

Young people, just live a good life on earth, fearing nothing. You will live longer than you have ever imagined. No power can control your mind if you can start controlling your own mind at this young age.

You will grow to age 40, 50, 60, 70 and above but neither jesus nor horus nor antichrist nor rapture nor UFO nor anything different from what you have experienced will happen. You will die without anything of such happening. Year 2030 will come and go, year 2040, 2050, 2060, 2070, 2080, 2090 and year 2100 and so on will come and go, but none of the lies written up there will occur.

Some of the gods and our ancestors who now fully know the truth about us are laughing whenever they see us panicking at stories told to us by others. They laugh and say, if this my child could only use his brain, he would not be afraid of stories up and down.

Use your brains my children. There is no UFO, REPTILIA, Jesus, Meteroid etc coming to destroy the earth.
Re: Is The One World Religion Already Here? by Wilgrea7(m): 2:34pm On Apr 20, 2017
otemanuduno:

. There is no UFO

says the person who called his doctrines the doctrine of the ...... ... oh well smiley
Re: Is The One World Religion Already Here? by otemanuduno: 2:41pm On Apr 20, 2017
Wilgrea7:

says the person who called his doctrines the doctrine of the ...... ... oh well smiley

When did you become so desperate as to forming a quote for me? Pls screngrab when I said "there is no UFO."

PLS readers, see what I say:

[
otemanuduno:

Use your brains my children. There is no UFO, REPTILIA, Jesus,
Meteroid etc coming to destroy the earth.

There are no UFO coming to destroy the earth is what I say, where did you find your own quotation from? If I say, there is no rat killing a lion, does that mean that rat doesn't exist?
USE YOUR BRAIN!!!
Re: Is The One World Religion Already Here? by Wilgrea7(m): 2:50pm On Apr 20, 2017
otemanuduno:

When did you become so desperate as to forming a quote for me? Pls screngrab when I said "there is no UFO."

PLS readers, see what I say:

[
There are no UFO coming to destroy the earth is what I say, where did you find your own quotation from? If I say, there is no rat killing a lion, does that mean that rat doesn't exist?
USE YOUR BRAIN!!!

you missed the joke bro
Re: Is The One World Religion Already Here? by otemanuduno: 2:52pm On Apr 20, 2017
Wilgrea7:

you missed the joke bro
Doesn't seem like a joke but fault-finding. If it a joke, then it's suppose to be a dry joke right?
Re: Is The One World Religion Already Here? by Wilgrea7(m): 2:58pm On Apr 20, 2017
otemanuduno:
Doesn't seem like a joke but fault-finding. If it a joke, then it's suppose to be a dry joke right?

you seem very heated up today... i won't argue further... have it your way... cheers
Re: Is The One World Religion Already Here? by otemanuduno: 3:09pm On Apr 20, 2017
Wilgrea7:

you seem very heated up today... i won't argue further... have it your way... cheers
ok

(1) (Reply)

What Will It Be Like In Heaven? - Don Stewart / Did Judas Have A Choice? - Jack Kelley / Crippled Girl, Healed In A Deeper Crusade Now Walks To School (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.