Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,901 members, 7,933,323 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 01:51 AM

“I Love You Very Much,” Says Ooni Of Ife To His Beautiful Queen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Love You Very Much,” Says Ooni Of Ife To His Beautiful Queen (836 Views)

Okiki Afolayan Shows Off The Interior Design Of His Beautiful Sitting Room. Pics / E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom / Beautiful Queen Ekong Confirmed Dead In The Akwa Ibom Church Tragedy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Love You Very Much,” Says Ooni Of Ife To His Beautiful Queen by omoashy: 4:26pm On Apr 19, 2017
They got married March 1, 2016 in Benin, Edo State.

Though much controversies trailed the union especially before she became officially married to the Ooni of Ife, Oba Enitan Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Olori Wuraola Ogunwusi had kept mum on every issue raised.

The royal couple who had been seen together at all social and official events had kept their union off the social media especially the queen who is more of a private person.

Why asked in an interview how she felt being married to the Ooni, Olori Wuraola said,
“It is a divine day, it was destined to be, I am very excited to be part of this family and Ife in general, this is my home, I am very excited to be back home.”

Today, April 19 is her birthday and the Ooni took to Instagram to celebrate his queen.

He wrote, “Happy birthday to my beautiful wife, my queen. I pray on this day you continue to increase in strength, grace and wisdom. I love you very much
#OoniofIfe #yeyeluwaofife #Otisese.” (sic)

http://kemiashefonlovehaven.com/?p=9440

1 Like

Re: “I Love You Very Much,” Says Ooni Of Ife To His Beautiful Queen by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:27pm On Apr 19, 2017
grin

See Beyonce & Jay_z grin grin
Re: “I Love You Very Much,” Says Ooni Of Ife To His Beautiful Queen by sexyglow(f): 4:37pm On Apr 19, 2017
Why are they always on white??
Re: “I Love You Very Much,” Says Ooni Of Ife To His Beautiful Queen by IamAirforce1: 4:42pm On Apr 19, 2017
Lol
Re: “I Love You Very Much,” Says Ooni Of Ife To His Beautiful Queen by bond77(m): 4:57pm On Apr 19, 2017
I don't understand the first pix
Why is she looking so sexy?

Why is she putting on red lipstick? Is she trying to seduce the gods?

What is that shape protruding from her chest?

Why is her hands together? Is she covering something? Did she just have an orgasm?

Probably she is wet already and she doesn't want us to see it...
I just don't understand sha undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Be The Best Make Up Artist In Africa - By Jaru / Bleep Recession Meet The Richest Kids Of All Time Who Attended UNILAG / Actress Mercy Aigbe Dancing And Twerking With Friends.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.