Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,894 members, 7,876,402 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:26 PM

They Bet On My Cloth I Bet On Their Treasure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Bet On My Cloth I Bet On Their Treasure (310 Views)

Buhari & Osinbajo Admired Ekweremadu Cloth While In Aso Rock- Photo / 234Bet Is Letting You Bet On Who Wins The Presidential Election / Bet On Atiku And Buhari... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

They Bet On My Cloth I Bet On Their Treasure by alanka(f): 6:14pm On Apr 19, 2017
I didn't stop them not to cast lot on my cloth, but they did everything they could including cheat, they broke rules of the game just to stop me but me they they wanted to stop didn't breaks the rule.

Who created the rules? They are the ones, who broke them they are the one, who arrests people that breaks the rules? They are the one. Have they arrested themselves? NO! They will not. Why? Because they are the one that created guns for police yet they supply aimed robbers

You cast lot, you win my cloth, I cast lot I will you treasures.

(1) (Reply)

The Real Change / NAN Founding GM Nzekwu Dies At 89 / IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.