Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,302 members, 7,881,110 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:41 PM

Are You An Opera-mini User? Pls Get In - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Are You An Opera-mini User? Pls Get In (454 Views)

[step By Step] How To Submit Your Blog/website To Opera Mini News Feed / Airtel Free Browsing Cheat Via Opera Mini Handler 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You An Opera-mini User? Pls Get In by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 19, 2017
How you doing? Hope you're using opera-mini on your phone?
My reason of creating this thread is because I created a social network and i will really want you guys to have a good look at it and share your experiences.
Pls don't forget to drop your comments.
The link to the social network is on my signature while you can also try it's sub-domain http://zedchat.Wapgem.Com
#Thank_You_All
STAY BLESSED

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You An Opera-mini User? Pls Get In by Femoje(m): 9:15pm On Apr 19, 2017
hello brother I just view ur site but I have something more to talk to u about here is my WhatsApp 08173857040
Re: Are You An Opera-mini User? Pls Get In by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 20, 2017
Femoje:
hello brother I just view ur site but I have something more to talk to u about here is my WhatsApp 08173857040
i don't have whatsapp, maybe you should drop your Facebook I'D.

(1) (Reply)

Am I The Only One Whose Domain Has Been Suspended By Domainking? / I Need Some Guide On Wix And Simdif Web Builder / Sold out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.