Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:56 AM

SGF, Oke's Suspension: Buhari Plots A Cover-up - Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SGF, Oke's Suspension: Buhari Plots A Cover-up - Fayose (3338 Views)

Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours / President Buhari Plots To Dump Osibanjo As Vp And Run With Okorocha / Grazing Law: Emir Sanusi, Miyetti Allah Boss Thumb Up Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SGF, Oke's Suspension: Buhari Plots A Cover-up - Fayose by Mophasa(m): 11:39pm On Apr 19, 2017
Fayose the slayer of all zombies

You are always right

You are the voice of the voiceless

May Allah continue to guide you from the enemies of Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: SGF, Oke's Suspension: Buhari Plots A Cover-up - Fayose by daveP(m): 3:19am On Apr 20, 2017
to the zombies that cant see these words as valid questions...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SGF, Oke's Suspension: Buhari Plots A Cover-up - Fayose by Nobody: 3:28am On Apr 20, 2017
Splashme:
See, this zombie above me
Sarrki or what do you call your youself?

Stop spamming my thread if you have nothing useful to say
The m0 n key comments, uses his several other monikers to like it and feels important.

Fayose really raised significant point. Why set up a committee to investigate corruption and crime when there are organizations funded to do such job?

Something is not adding up.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SGF, Oke's Suspension: Buhari Plots A Cover-up - Fayose by Splashme: 5:58am On Apr 20, 2017
Omooba77:

They will only compile report oga; you expect VP to go and investigate rooms in Osborne Tower. When you defend sir; pls reason like us all
Re: SGF, Oke's Suspension: Buhari Plots A Cover-up - Fayose by omogidi234(m): 6:24am On Apr 20, 2017
Well I think we should wait for the committee's report and what follows before we can begin our assessment of the whole issue.

1 Like

Re: SGF, Oke's Suspension: Buhari Plots A Cover-up - Fayose by ahaika23: 6:25am On Apr 20, 2017
Committee my foot! First step in sweeping under the carpet. They have tactically told the security agencies 'we take it from here'.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SGF, Oke's Suspension: Buhari Plots A Cover-up - Fayose by menstrualpad: 6:34am On Apr 20, 2017
omogidi234:
Well I think we should wait for the committee's report and what follows before we can begin our assessment of the whole issue.
Shut up! Which committee? Is it known to law as a crime fighting organ of government? It is an illegitimate.. Illegal committee!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: SGF, Oke's Suspension: Buhari Plots A Cover-up - Fayose by tuniski: 6:41am On Apr 20, 2017
omenkaLives:
When this news broke, the enemies of state were dumbfounded and miffed as to its implications for Baba's popularity; they wished it wasnt true.

On reading it's confirmation from the presidency, most of them simply crawled back into their dingy burrows heartbroken, awaiting the next bad news so they can crawl back out and bare their nasty fangs..

Since that bad news isn't forthcoming, this breather supplied by a known demented thug gives them the respite they do crave and they shall hang onto it until the next bad news is reported. . cheesy
What yeye popularity? Efcc didn't need committee to bust the cash but, buhari needs committee for soft landing to those involved abi. Pls discern not zombied!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SGF, Oke's Suspension: Buhari Plots A Cover-up - Fayose by rusher14: 7:12am On Apr 20, 2017
tuniski:

What yeye popularity? Efcc didn't need committee to bust the cash but, buhari needs committee for soft landing to those involved abi. Pls discern not zombied!

Because the allegations are against ex presidiot Jonathan.
Re: SGF, Oke's Suspension: Buhari Plots A Cover-up - Fayose by Kingspin(m): 7:16am On Apr 20, 2017
Asking the real question.

1 Like

Re: SGF, Oke's Suspension: Buhari Plots A Cover-up - Fayose by petsam11(m): 7:26am On Apr 20, 2017
jojomario:
Fayose days are numbered.

Really For raising very important questions and points which ought to be looked into
Are you guys kidding me here... Like Seriously
Odikwa Egwu n'ala Nigeria nke o!!!

1 Like

Re: SGF, Oke's Suspension: Buhari Plots A Cover-up - Fayose by koboko69: 7:39am On Apr 20, 2017
Omooba77:

It shows how we reason; why do you need a special committee when you have DSS; EFCC, Police.
Thank God we are not all zombies like BMC crew

I pity u people. Opposition as actually not easy.. but shouldn't mean the brain should be used in a inverted manner. I really don't know what u guys want, if action is not taken, its cover up, if action is taken, its cover up again. This are presidential appointees and when an issue like this is brought, its normal for the president to investigate, while any other agencies are doing their own work. Before Flynn was fired...Trump set up a committee to investigate him, was the FBI and CIA not there too, before the President of South Korea was impeached...she was accused and a commitee was set up to investigate her before she was impeached....did hat stop the other agencies from doing their own work? Dont let Fayose the clown put u in his everlasting mess, ..he knows what awaits hin in 2018, all this is to claim he is being persecuted in 2018 cos of his stance against Buhari. I am surprised no mention of Ameachi by him again. Ekiti gate is still fresh...and incubating.
Re: SGF, Oke's Suspension: Buhari Plots A Cover-up - Fayose by Omooba77: 8:17am On Apr 20, 2017
koboko69:

I pity u people. Opposition as actually not easy.. but shouldn't mean the brain should be used in a inverted manner. I really don't know what u guys want, if action is not taken, its cover up, if action is taken, its cover up again. This are presidential appointees and when an issue like this is brought, its normal for the president to investigate, while any other agencies are doing their own work. Before Flynn was fired...Trump set up a committee to investigate him, was the FBI and CIA not there too, before the President of South Korea was impeached...she was accused and a commitee was set up to investigate her before she was impeached....did hat stop the other agencies from doing their own work? Dont let Fayose the clown put u in his everlasting mess, ..he knows what awaits hin in 2018, all this is to claim he is being persecuted in 2018 cos of his stance against Buhari. I am surprised no mention of Ameachi by him again. Ekiti gate is still fresh...and incubating.

You are the one defending nonsense sir. Hope you followed the case of South Korea very well, we are talking of appointees not elected. For your information same Presidency gave SGF clean bill when Senate investigated; but because the evidences are overwhelming and noise too much.
We pray for better Nigeria. Time will judge all men.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SGF, Oke's Suspension: Buhari Plots A Cover-up - Fayose by koboko69: 8:24am On Apr 20, 2017
Omooba77:

You are the one defending nonsense sir. Hope you followed the case of South Korea very well, we are talking of appointees not elected. For your information same Presidency gave SGF clean bill when Senate investigated; but because the evidences are overwhelming and noise too much.
We pray for better Nigeria. Time will judge all men.

U think i.am time for delibrate clowns. U deliberately ommited the flynn vs trump and chose only south korea.
And being elected makes no differnce.if u need more instances be more logical and not selective.u only chose South Korea in what i posted cos u felt that will.justify ur wailing demand
Re: SGF, Oke's Suspension: Buhari Plots A Cover-up - Fayose by Omooba77: 8:39am On Apr 20, 2017
koboko69:

U think i.am time for delibrate clowns. U deliberately ommited the flynn vs trump and chose only south korea.
And being elected makes no differnce.if u need more instances be more logical and not selective.u only chose South Korea in what i posted cos u felt that will.justify ur wailing demand

Oga God bless you sir; one day the beam in our eyes will fall. Have a nice day sir
Re: SGF, Oke's Suspension: Buhari Plots A Cover-up - Fayose by Omooba77: 9:45am On Apr 20, 2017
koboko69:

On Micheal Flynn he was INVESTIGATED by Security AGENCIES; not committee sir. Please always get your facts right and stop spreading half truth. I delibrately left unanswered because I wanted to be sure. It happened when Trump came and it was about what he said to Mike Spence. The man resigned.
God bless you sir
Re: SGF, Oke's Suspension: Buhari Plots A Cover-up - Fayose by tuniski: 9:54am On Apr 20, 2017
rusher14:

Because the allegations are against ex presidiot Jonathan.

Oh that is your hypothesis.

Why not cos it will show buhari is not in touch with his govt,why?
Re: SGF, Oke's Suspension: Buhari Plots A Cover-up - Fayose by koboko69: 10:22am On Apr 20, 2017
Omooba77:

On Micheal Flynn he was INVESTIGATED by Security AGENCIES; not committee sir. Please always get your facts right and stop spreading half truth. I delibrately left unanswered because I wanted to be sure. It happened when Trump came and it was about what he said to Mike Spence. The man resigned.
God bless you sir

Lol. Which security agencies? U don't know what unare talking about abeg shift...make exposed wailers talk
Re: SGF, Oke's Suspension: Buhari Plots A Cover-up - Fayose by Omooba77: 10:31am On Apr 20, 2017
koboko69:

Lol. Which security agencies? U don't know what unare talking about abeg shift...make exposed wailers talk

Thank you sir. Please check my posts and also may be you only read the headline.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/445045/general-michael-flynn-national-security-adviser-fbi-investigation-phone-call-russian-ambassador

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout PUNCH Newspaper Front Page Today 30/09/2017 - Pic / Attempt made to arrest Prophet Issa El'buba By DSS Foiled / Fayose Bursted & Exposed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.