Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,119 members, 7,946,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 06:27 AM

Bisola Averaged 1k Viewers On Her Instagram Live Video - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bisola Averaged 1k Viewers On Her Instagram Live Video (680 Views)

BBNaija: Wathoni's Armpit Causes Outrage On Social Media (Viewers Discretion) / Thin Tall Tony's Wife Disables Comments On Her Instagram Page / BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bisola Averaged 1k Viewers On Her Instagram Live Video by cuulgeek(m): 9:37pm On Apr 19, 2017
Bisola, the first runner up of Big Brother Nigeria 2017, was live on her Instagram account some minutes ago and was able to average about 1000 views per time with people coming in and out of the live stream.

The live stream audience sometimes dipped to about 800 people while it peaked at some point at about 1300 viewers.

From the statistics of the stream, I would think that she would make a really good reality TV star because she seemed so open and down to heart, showing so much love to her fans by reading out comments and replying them.

She was flanked by some other two ladies during the live stream and I am not certain that I was able to pick out their names but I guess I heard Bimbo and Adun at some point.

The live stream was set in a bedroom that belonged to Bimbo because I could hear Bisola saying that Bimbo was so neat that she wouldn’t let her sleep on the bed except she cleaned off her make-up.

Full post here --> https://www.cuulgeek.com.ng/bisola-averaged-1k-viewers-instagram-live-video/

(1) (Reply)

Mitv Midnight Movie Of 20/21 August / Who Is Olawale David Oyinlade? - Craytv Nigeria / See What Tobi’s Brother Called Cee C After She Professed Her Love For Him #bbn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.