Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,393 members, 7,881,430 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:23 PM

Please Help A Nairalander Win... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help A Nairalander Win... (837 Views)

Please Help A Nairalander Win Thinknaija Entrepreneurship / Help A Female Nairalander Win A Photo Contest / Help A Female Nairalander Win A Photo Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Nairalander Win... by Tholudee(f): 6:56am On Apr 20, 2017
I don't know the right section to post this
Please help my sister (a nairalander) win this

Dear nairalanders,please I need your help to boost my business with this 1million slim tea is giving women,please and please and please vote for me @eolabcakesnmore in #slimteaenterpreneurship ongoing contest
Please don't stop voting help your girl get this
1. Follow this link https://slimtea.com.ng/vote
2. Scroll down to Alabi Esther Olaitan (the girl in blue)
3. Click on the picture it will direct you to the next page where you'll see vote
4. Click on vote and it will show you where you'll input your email address
5. You'll get a notification Thank you for voting please confirm email. You are not done I'm sorry
6. Go back to your email check your spam folder/ junk folder/ inbox you'll get a message fro @slimteaglobal
7. Click on the link and activate your vote for me.
Thank you so much for doing this.
P.s some links from the email won't click munch the mail/or copy the mail and send to me ill do the rest.
Thank you so much

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Please Help A Nairalander Win... by ChopBellefull(m): 12:29pm On Apr 20, 2017
Pls u guys shld help ds nairalander o... I dnt knw her frm Adam buh i hv just helped a stranger willing to become a success.. Wish u goodluck
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Win... by Tholudee(f): 1:31pm On Apr 20, 2017
ChopBellefull:
Pls u guys shld help ds nairalander o... I dnt knw her frm Adam buh i hv just helped a stranger willing to become a success.. Wish u goodluck
Awww
Thanks much
Please help tell others

Voting ends today please kiss

(1) (Reply)

I Was Getting To Like Her, Then... / It's My Birthday / Evil - Man Rapes 6 Sisters & Their Mother For Providing Help - Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.