Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,986 members, 7,942,541 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 12:00 PM

Fight Corruption And Stop Entertaining Nigerians – PDP To EFCC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fight Corruption And Stop Entertaining Nigerians – PDP To EFCC (643 Views)

Kidnapping: Buhari, APC Have No Concern For Nigerians – PDP / It Doesn't Take Decades To Fight Corruption, Rwandan President Tells Buhari / Present Your Academic Credentials Or Apologize To Nigerians, PDP Advises Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fight Corruption And Stop Entertaining Nigerians – PDP To EFCC by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 7:22am On Apr 20, 2017
The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has waged war against Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC over the monies they have been discovering in the country.

In a series of tweets on its social media page, the former ruling party expressed their dissatisfaction with the commission for finding money at the Airport, apartments, and offices without revealing the owners.

They said the Anti-corruption fight under the APC govt has become a comedy, where EFCC now discovers funds in apartments and offices that have no owners.

According to the party, they said their administration established the EFCC to fight corruption effectively and efficiently and not to entertain Nigerians on social media.

In another tweet, they are demanding that the EFCC explain to Nigerians the total amount they have recovered in the last two years and provide verifiable accounts of recovered funds.See more tweets below:

Read More @ http://naijatutorofficial..is/2017/04/fight-corruption-and-stop-entertaining.html?m=1

Re: Fight Corruption And Stop Entertaining Nigerians – PDP To EFCC by izzou(m): 7:23am On Apr 20, 2017
grin

Did you just say the PDP said this?

As in, Peoples Democratic Party?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fight Corruption And Stop Entertaining Nigerians – PDP To EFCC by adenine02: 7:23am On Apr 20, 2017
angry
Re: Fight Corruption And Stop Entertaining Nigerians – PDP To EFCC by ogologoamu: 7:24am On Apr 20, 2017
The money discovered at the airport really baffles me. Till date, APC and EFCC are yet to tell Nigerians the owner of the money. Nigeria is a comedy.

4 Likes

Re: Fight Corruption And Stop Entertaining Nigerians – PDP To EFCC by AntiWailer: 7:25am On Apr 20, 2017
Shameless eediots.

Instead of burying their heads in shame.

Accuse any PDP member of corruption. Instead of coming out to say "I did not steal any money". Their response is usually "Witch hunt" or "This person too is a thief" or "we are all thieves".

What do you expect from a party with Fayose as the major man.

When EFCC traced billion to his account he said Aisha is also a thief

Thanks to majority of the brain dead youths who still see PDP as an option and Solution.

I will rather vote for an unknown Party in 2019.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fight Corruption And Stop Entertaining Nigerians – PDP To EFCC by hucienda: 7:26am On Apr 20, 2017
hahahahahahaha

You embezzled during your time - but yours wasn't entertaining. Now it's their turn.

Dem no get option but to entertain us ... unending comedy of billions found without owners - with Für Elise cheesy Ajeku sound track playing in the background.

3 Likes

Re: Fight Corruption And Stop Entertaining Nigerians – PDP To EFCC by bantudra: 7:26am On Apr 20, 2017
look who dey talk...who allowed it to become this strong and even protected by laws...wasnt it the fee dee fee??....

if fee dee fee started 16years ago to fight corruption,the situation wouldnt be this bad..........

you can not even touch corrupt leaders no more because of fee dee fee.....

3 Likes

Re: Fight Corruption And Stop Entertaining Nigerians – PDP To EFCC by bantudra: 7:30am On Apr 20, 2017
adenine02:
angry

you dont have to say it.... grin..i can already guess what you are thinking... grin

2 Likes

Re: Fight Corruption And Stop Entertaining Nigerians – PDP To EFCC by SillyMods: 7:33am On Apr 20, 2017
PDP as a party is dead and burried.

Shameless looters who competed for who could loot most.

I hate that party and anyone supporting it especially after all the revelations of looting that went on during their sixteen years of nation destruction.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fight Corruption And Stop Entertaining Nigerians – PDP To EFCC by ogologoamu: 7:33am On Apr 20, 2017
bantudra:
look who dey talk...who allowed it to become this strong and even protected by laws...wasnt it the fee dee fee??....

if fee dee fee started 16years ago to fight corruption,the situation wouldnt be this bad..........

you can not even touch corrupt leaders no more because of fee dee fee.....

This is what I hate about some brainless Nigerians. You only typed rubbish. Why can't you counter them logically.

3 Likes

Re: Fight Corruption And Stop Entertaining Nigerians – PDP To EFCC by crackerspub: 7:34am On Apr 20, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Fight Corruption And Stop Entertaining Nigerians – PDP To EFCC by bantudra: 7:34am On Apr 20, 2017
AntiWailer:
Shameless eediots.

Instead of burying their heads in shame.

Accuse any PDP member of corruption. Instead of coming out to say "I did not steal any money". Their response is usually "Witch hunt" or "This person too is a thief" or "we are all thieves".

What do you expect from a party with Fayose as the major man.

Thanks to majority of the brain dead youths who still see PDP as an option and Solution.

I will rather vote for an unknown Party in 2019.

that will not solve anything....they will all troop to that unknown Party,the same way they trooped to apc....

democracy was a mistake....atleast we should try to forbid them from jumping parties...

i dont know any other countries that politicians jump parties like in nigeria...

we must stop that bad habit for democracy to work in nigeria....

the igbos were right...its the same people jumping around...

1 Like

Re: Fight Corruption And Stop Entertaining Nigerians – PDP To EFCC by ogologoamu: 7:39am On Apr 20, 2017
SillyMods:
PDP as a party is dead and burried.

Shameless looters who competed for who could loot most.

I hate that party and anyone supporting it especially after all the revelations of looting that went on during their sixteen years of nation destruction.

The same looting is going on more so at a bullet speed. Try to be objective, don't because of your hatred on them and rubbish the valid points they highlighted. Who owns the money discovered by the EFCC at the airport?.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fight Corruption And Stop Entertaining Nigerians – PDP To EFCC by bantudra: 7:40am On Apr 20, 2017
ogologoamu:

This is what I hate about some brainless Nigerians. You only typed rubbish. Why can't you counter them logically.

am i wrong for writing that??....criminals are everywere in the world not only in nigeria....but if you have a system that tolerate criminnals,how you wan punish them then?...

i blame fee dee fee for this.......why was efcc so quiet before 2015..??....why?...

now you are trying to tell me fee dee fee have returned to their senses...but the damage is already done...now what??..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fight Corruption And Stop Entertaining Nigerians – PDP To EFCC by Amberon: 7:41am On Apr 20, 2017
Lol
Re: Fight Corruption And Stop Entertaining Nigerians – PDP To EFCC by ogologoamu: 7:42am On Apr 20, 2017
bantudra:

am i wrong for writing that??....criminals are everywere in the world not only nigeria....but if you have a system that tolerate criminnals,how you wan punish them then?...

i blame fee dee fee for this.......why was efcc so quiet before 2015..??....why?...

Tafa Balogun, Bode Judge and co may slap you for this.

1 Like

Re: Fight Corruption And Stop Entertaining Nigerians – PDP To EFCC by sinistermind(m): 7:44am On Apr 20, 2017
Just watch and see, people would not bring valid arguement to counter issues raised by PDP but will result to name calling as if members of PDP ceased to be Nigerians because they are corrupt and they don't have a right to ask questions when they believe things are going wrong.

These questions are questions i've been asking. Why is there so must mystery and secrecy shrouded around these recovered monies?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fight Corruption And Stop Entertaining Nigerians – PDP To EFCC by bantudra: 7:44am On Apr 20, 2017
ogologoamu:

The same looting is going on more so at a bullet speed. Try to be objective, don't because of your hatred on them and rubbish the valid points they highlighted. Who owns the money discovered by the EFCC at the airport?.

guy,,,we buried fee dee fee...their is no going back......you are forgeting that you are dealing with buhari supporters today that were once fee dee fee supporters...
Re: Fight Corruption And Stop Entertaining Nigerians – PDP To EFCC by bantudra: 7:46am On Apr 20, 2017
sinistermind:
Just watch and see, people would not bring valid arguement to counter issues raised by PDP but will result to name calling as if members of PDP ceased to be Nigerians because they are corrupt and they don't have a right to ask questions when they believe things are going wrong.

These questions are questions i've been asking. Why is there so must mystery and secrecy shrouded around these recovered monies?

it doesnt matter what fee dee fee says to us no more...even if fee dee fee predict the second coming of jesus christ,we would still hate fee dee fee....
Re: Fight Corruption And Stop Entertaining Nigerians – PDP To EFCC by CoolFreeday(m): 7:53am On Apr 20, 2017
If PDP entertain Nigeria the way they claim EFCC is going, Nigeria won't be where it is now.

1 Like

Re: Fight Corruption And Stop Entertaining Nigerians – PDP To EFCC by ilohemmy(m): 7:57am On Apr 20, 2017
Haters of PDP,,,,,, one day you all will have no choice than to acknowledge the fact that PDP leads the best government because what I see in APC administration is only a child's play

Re: Fight Corruption And Stop Entertaining Nigerians – PDP To EFCC by rusher14: 8:02am On Apr 20, 2017
The now defunct PDP trying to put up an appearance.
Re: Fight Corruption And Stop Entertaining Nigerians – PDP To EFCC by omenkaLives(m): 8:07am On Apr 20, 2017
PDP, you are not getting back the keys to the yam barn anytime soon! cheesy

See mumu talk abeg.. Shame dey catch me for these guys. cheesy

Re: Fight Corruption And Stop Entertaining Nigerians – PDP To EFCC by Moreoffaith(m): 8:07am On Apr 20, 2017
Hmmm

Were lawon people yi mehn..

Shame no de gree catch una at all

The life of your unborn generation will be looted like you did to Nigeria treasury..

Awon dumb ass dede.
Re: Fight Corruption And Stop Entertaining Nigerians – PDP To EFCC by Earth2Metahuman: 8:10am On Apr 20, 2017
If only this useless party had allowed efcc to entertain us for 16years, may be the likes dasuki, ffk, fayoshit, and the rest of gang of robbers wouldn't have become movie stars today.
Re: Fight Corruption And Stop Entertaining Nigerians – PDP To EFCC by Jabioro: 8:15am On Apr 20, 2017
Misery occurred everyday, but significant part of it happens in EFCC.. don't quote me to ask why ..
Re: Fight Corruption And Stop Entertaining Nigerians – PDP To EFCC by Acidosis(m): 8:22am On Apr 20, 2017
I wish a lot of dum .bass on this thread watched Channels TV this morning.

It is a shame associating with many Nigerians on political matters. The dum. best of all species in the universe are those calling for the cancellation (scrapping) of the senate.

That's the same senate that exposed virtually all the corrupt cases currently being investigated by a special panel...the dum. bass government and their followers had to set up a fresh panel headed by the same people that cleared the corrupt Secretary when the Senate first raised the issue.

So even the Presidency knew EFCC was a comedy agency, so he had to set up a fresh panel to investigate just two cases. Yet, they want us to believe Magu the super power man had the balls to investigate any form of corruption.

What a country

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Should Force Buhari To Step Down / Photos: Okorocha's Poorly Constructed Road Sends Helpless Man To Early Grave / NDDC Comm., Others Commend FG On Calabar-itu-ikot Ekpene Road Reconstruction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.