Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,652 members, 7,889,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:43 PM

I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? - Business (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? (57859 Views)

Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / Which Business Can I Start As A Chemistry Graduate ? / Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by hebronconcept: 9:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES IN AGRICULTURE
Dear Reader

Do you know that the world's population has hit 7billion people?
Do you know that Nigeria's population is over 170million people
and that Nigeria is the 7th most populated country in the world?

Do you know that an estimated 8billion naira is spent on food and
food products in Nigeria daily, 56billion naira weekly and around
224billion a month?
Do you know that over 10million people live in Lagos? Do you know that in Lagos alone, Over #60million is spent on food daily?
Do you the number of industries in Nigeria that heavily depend on agro for their primary raw material?
Nigerians need food, those who can provide or supply it are in MONEY. Its a simple
mathematics.
Look around you and you will see proof. Poultry products, cooking oil,
rice etc are being imported from neighboring countries.
Do you know that we import maize, pineapple, watermelon? Just to mention a few.
The question is why food or agriculture business
1. Farming is a business.
Farming is a profitable business in Nigeria and all over the world, understanding the nitty gritty place you at a vantage position..
2. Farm produce will always be of high demand.
Some businesses or industry may be affected by the melt down, melt middle or whatever the experts call, but food or farm produce is different. Irrespective of the situation people must eat at least if you can eat three times a day, you will eat once.eg Most of us eat fish or meat every day, so cow price will surely keep on increasing. Catfish must continue selling, Titus and other fish in Nigeria must continue selling. Poultry birds, chicken, turkey, etc. will always have market demand. If you understand this fact, you`ll be encouraged to go into farming business
3. Nigerian population is increasing at alarming rate
Dear reader, do you know there is an opportunity in all the figures above, think
A lot of people will jump at the sight of money but very few will jump at an opportunity to make money. When you make most of the opportunities around, the result is SUCCESS.
Join a community of Those that want to transform their financial status through agriculture or farming
However, POVERTY is not CAUSED by the ABSENCE of MONEY but CAUSED by ABSENCE of INFORMATION not ACTED UPON, or NEGLECTED or PROCRASTINATION.

Remember WHAT YOU DON’T START DOES NOT GROW, TAKE ACTION NOW
Sam
smartideas170@gmail.com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by creampassion: 11:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
hello Mr Daniel can you please send me a copy of the sport betting info to my email imagefixer7@yahoo.com thank you in advance
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Jonyblaze: 11:47pm On Jan 19, 2016
Hi Daniel, please send to my email also
John.enek@yahoo.com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Chizin(m): 6:27am On Jan 20, 2016
I will advice you to venture into printing. Secondly, N40k is enough to start it. All you need now is to read what I have for you through my signature below.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by twentycent(m): 9:46am On Jan 20, 2016
danielng:

Hi Marychi,

I agree with yo that many may feel that he is greedy but the truth is that he can make as much as that from sports betting.

I have sent you a mail already.

good luck

Daniel.

Hello am also interested in knowing how one can make money on sports betting, wld appreciate it if you send to me also to veralah05@gmail.com.
Thx
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Samcathe: 10:32am On Jan 20, 2016
danielng:
Hello,

I feel concerned about you. Many may think you are greedy to expect 15 - 20k per month from an investment of 40k.

Invest just $100 (16k) in sports betting and you can be sure of $1000 returns per month with @least $35 earning per day.

Good luck.

Daniel.

pls send the report samkate4eva@gmail.com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by twentycent(m): 11:37am On Jan 20, 2016
Kindly give me a brief with what u stated rgdn someone that has 40k to invest, since u stated that you make around 200k. I would appreciate it if you put me through.
Many thnx.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by iykepromotions: 12:19pm On Jan 20, 2016
betting or gambling is never a sure way to make money online. talking from experience. you may lose more than your whole winnings. invest your money on EXPIRED DOMAIN NAMES. just goggle how to make money with expired domain names or visit www.Nairaland.Com/2540836/what-make-money-online for FREE details
NB; This is not just a business, it's an investment

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

10-Year-Old Barber Who Makes At Least N5,000 Daily (Photo) / Aftermath Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire (Photos, Video) / List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.