Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,932 members, 7,890,068 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:47 AM

How Did You Ask Your Girlfriend Out? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Ask Your Girlfriend Out? (2747 Views)

Angry Guy Beat, Disgrace And Chase His Ex-girlfriend Out Of His House(video) / I'm Taking My New Girlfriend Out To A Place I Call "Paradise" / My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Ask Your Girlfriend Out? by epelumi42(m): 8:13pm On Apr 20, 2017
mrmrmister:
Nice legs, what time do they open?
Works all the time grin grin
You're spoilt! grin
Re: How Did You Ask Your Girlfriend Out? by Legitman22(m): 8:36pm On Apr 20, 2017
Say sometin like dis, hello baby i like u and i want u to be my special friend, if we become friends, i promise to show u real love and care, i will treat u like a queen, i will treat u like an angel, i will show u d kind of love and care u have never experienced before, so just open ur heart for me, but u must always obey me and always behave like a good girl.
Re: How Did You Ask Your Girlfriend Out? by ghostmember(m): 9:01pm On Apr 20, 2017
Re: How Did You Ask Your Girlfriend Out? by Garshyzee(m): 9:23pm On Apr 20, 2017
mrmrmister:
Nice legs, what time do they open?

Works all the time grin grin
They open the same time i pull this trigger grin grin
Roman pierce and Giselle F&F grin
Re: How Did You Ask Your Girlfriend Out? by arleck: 10:07pm On Apr 20, 2017
epelumi42:

Yes. Will this 200 yards white sheet do? I have a palm tree long pen.
oya lets begin.. buh b4 dah buy me a cold chill bottle coke and codine
Re: How Did You Ask Your Girlfriend Out? by epelumi42(m): 12:46am On Apr 21, 2017
arleck:
oya lets begin.. buh b4 dah buy me a cold chill bottle coke and codine
Okay. Done. let's start.
Re: How Did You Ask Your Girlfriend Out? by Augastianza(f): 4:38am On Apr 21, 2017
epelumi42:

I could. I don't know. I probably say it in a different way. Like...

I hear you
Re: How Did You Ask Your Girlfriend Out? by arleck: 8:18am On Apr 21, 2017
epelumi42:

Okay. Done. let's start.
ayam comming
Re: How Did You Ask Your Girlfriend Out? by ghostmember(m): 1:55pm On Apr 21, 2017
Nma27:
Typed from experience?

Yea from experience

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You're About To Buy Bread And U Need To Check If It's Today's Bread(pic) / List Of Affordable Private Hostels Around Unilag, Yaba, Lagos. / The Best Age To Get Married If You Want Your Marriage To Last Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.