Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:00 PM

5 Persons Killed As Fulani And Tiv People Crash In Benue (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 5 Persons Killed As Fulani And Tiv People Crash In Benue (photos) (803 Views)

Bloody Clash Between Fulani And Benin Youths Averted By Police (photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) / Jukum And TIV Communities Clash In Benue This Morning (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Persons Killed As Fulani And Tiv People Crash In Benue (photos) by mezynaija(m): 3:54pm On Apr 20, 2017
Serious crisis between Fulani Herdsmen and the people of Tiv along Benue state

According to reports sent to JTownConnect Nigeria, some Fulani herdsmen killed a Tiv man in his farm few minutes ago and since then the TIV's has blocked the road therefore no car can come or go along the Express way.

So far an innocent passenger including 4 other person's killed, a driver injured and a car burnt. Every other car is packed on the highway

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2017/04/5-persons-killed-as-fulani-and-tiv.html

Re: 5 Persons Killed As Fulani And Tiv People Crash In Benue (photos) by mezynaija(m): 3:54pm On Apr 20, 2017
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: 5 Persons Killed As Fulani And Tiv People Crash In Benue (photos) by HungerBAD: 3:58pm On Apr 20, 2017
Following

3 Likes

Re: 5 Persons Killed As Fulani And Tiv People Crash In Benue (photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 4:01pm On Apr 20, 2017
I detest crisis in my life. God please give us peace snd love.
Re: 5 Persons Killed As Fulani And Tiv People Crash In Benue (photos) by sekundosekundo: 4:08pm On Apr 20, 2017
Order! Order! let's listing to omenkalives as he cry.

Re: 5 Persons Killed As Fulani And Tiv People Crash In Benue (photos) by Jabioro: 4:15pm On Apr 20, 2017
Fulani herdsmen gradually taken over Tiv's land.. where is Ortom, he should quickly arrange another ten million naira to appeased the god's herdsmen.. Tiv men should take the bull by horn met them an to man, smack as many as possible.. the rest na tory!
Re: 5 Persons Killed As Fulani And Tiv People Crash In Benue (photos) by benedictnsi(m): 4:24pm On Apr 20, 2017
Partnerbiz:
I detest crisis in my life. God please give us peace snd love.

in this case peace begins with your president cautioning his brothers........ even heaven helps those who helps themselves bros
Re: 5 Persons Killed As Fulani And Tiv People Crash In Benue (photos) by omenkaLives(m): 4:30pm On Apr 20, 2017
sekundosekundo:
Order! Order! let's listing to omenkalives as he cry.
The only time you guys tend to be happy is when you see people die.. Little wonder ritual killings is endemic there.

Don't worry, y'all can go set up camp along portharcourt Aba road, lots of deaths there from hardworking ipob armed robbers and bloodsucking Peace mass transit. cheesy

The Osu below knows what I'm talking about. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Persons Killed As Fulani And Tiv People Crash In Benue (photos) by Zebrudaya666: 4:44pm On Apr 20, 2017
omenkaLives:
The only time you guys tend to be happy is when you see people die.. Little wonder ritual killings is endemic there.

Don't worry, y'all can go set up camp along portharcourt Aba road, lots of deaths there from hardworking ipob armed robbers and bloodsucking Peace mass transit.
cheesy

this is the person that does not hesitate to report to the mods when called zombie

cc
mynd44 seun lalasticlala i don't know if omenkalives is above the laws
well am only getting your attentions today starting from tomorrow...
cc
mynd44 seun lalasticlala
Re: 5 Persons Killed As Fulani And Tiv People Crash In Benue (photos) by sekundosekundo: 5:04pm On Apr 20, 2017
omenkaLives:

Don't worry, y'all can go set up camp along portharcourt Aba road, lots of deaths there from hardworking ipob armed robbers and bloodsucking Peace mass transit. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Pics Of Father Who Cutoff His Son Head And The Left Leg For Money / Did Davido’s Music Lead To The Arrest Of Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans? / This Girl Forwarded An Unsolicited DICK Pic To The Sender's Mother.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.