Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,358 members, 7,888,141 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:18 PM

Anambra Election: Stop Using Ojukwu’s Name To Deceive Our People – PDP Warns - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: Stop Using Ojukwu’s Name To Deceive Our People – PDP Warns (1870 Views)

Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians / What APC Used To Deceive Shehu Sani - Ben Bruce / Tinubu Trying To Sell Rejected Apc To Oyo People – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election: Stop Using Ojukwu’s Name To Deceive Our People – PDP Warns by steppin: 8:06pm On Apr 20, 2017
gurnam:

Stop derailing the thread and carry your crying face comot here grin
Eyaa! Taking the second coward's route(running away)?

Re: Anambra Election: Stop Using Ojukwu’s Name To Deceive Our People – PDP Warns by gurnam: 8:25pm On Apr 20, 2017
steppin:

Eyaa! Taking the second coward's route(running away)?

Do I look like one of ojujuku descendants? grin
Re: Anambra Election: Stop Using Ojukwu’s Name To Deceive Our People – PDP Warns by steppin: 8:31pm On Apr 20, 2017
gurnam:

Do I look like one of ojujuku descendants? grin
Taking rat poison like Awolowo is better, I guess?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Stop Using Ojukwu’s Name To Deceive Our People – PDP Warns by Earth2Metahuman: 8:36pm On Apr 20, 2017
gurnam:

Are your blind or you simply lack comprehension? Did I say they would win or the states that hold strategic importance?
Go and clean your eyes with strong hypo grin
The simple truth is that thee 5 Eastern states hold no STRATEGIC ECONOMIC IMPORTANCE TO NIGERIA - but needed for adding to the electoral votes and bragging.
I tire o

What use is anambrat to apc or even the current apga.

Those people always love to over estimate their importance.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Stop Using Ojukwu’s Name To Deceive Our People – PDP Warns by Sanchez01: 8:56pm On Apr 20, 2017
Kingsley1000:
most people praising obiano certainly don't reside in anambra apart from his online sycophants ....truth be told,obiano is a total failure,no single road he has constructed apart from the obstructions called flyovers in awka high way
How true is this? Are you saying the said projects being uploaded here is nothing but farce?
Re: Anambra Election: Stop Using Ojukwu’s Name To Deceive Our People – PDP Warns by gurnam: 8:57pm On Apr 20, 2017
steppin:

Taking rat poison like Awolowo is better, I guess?

Lmao, ibo version. The world is aware how your warlord dressed like an olosho to run away when Obasanjo was closing in on him to capture like a common criminal he was grin
Re: Anambra Election: Stop Using Ojukwu’s Name To Deceive Our People – PDP Warns by steppin: 9:15pm On Apr 20, 2017
gurnam:

Lmao, ibo version. The world is aware how your warlord dressed like an olosho to run away when Obasanjo was closing in on him to capture like a common criminal he was grin
Ibo version ko, yoruba version ni. Awolowo took the coward's way out and took otapiapia.
That's una people way, begging like General Oladipo Diya or committing suicide like Pa Awo.

Re: Anambra Election: Stop Using Ojukwu’s Name To Deceive Our People – PDP Warns by steppin: 9:27pm On Apr 20, 2017
gurnam:

Lmao! That is why you are now slaves to ijaws ?
Kid, I'm not the reason for your frustration in life, ask those that brought you to this world but are failing in their responsibilities to cater for your emotional and financial needs grin
Igbos are slaves to no one, I repeat igbos are slaves to no one.
A Yoruba man calling an Igbo a slave is like a rat calling a lion a weakling.
Re: Anambra Election: Stop Using Ojukwu’s Name To Deceive Our People – PDP Warns by gurnam: 9:35pm On Apr 20, 2017
steppin:

Igbos are slaves to no one, I repeat igbos are slaves to no one.
A Yoruba man calling an Igbo a slave is like a rat calling a lion a weakling.

Say that more than 100 times, it doesn't change the fact that you've been hiding behind ijaws now in Nigeria grin
After salving for Fulani from azikwe to ekuewme, you've turned to a minority ijaw now, reason you've been jubilating over Aniko Briggs speech grin
Re: Anambra Election: Stop Using Ojukwu’s Name To Deceive Our People – PDP Warns by steppin: 9:53pm On Apr 20, 2017
gurnam:

Say that more than 100 times, it doesn't change the fact that you've been hiding behind ijaws now in Nigeria grin
After salving for Fulani from azikwe to ekuewme, you've turned to a minority ijaw now, reason you've been jubilating over Aniko Briggs speech grin
Hehehehe! Is that your defense now? Twist it anyway you like. The brave South (SE & SS) opted for the warrior's way out. Fight with what you have and see yourself to the top.
The remaining coward South are still hoping for bread crumbs from their Fulani masters.
Even if dividing our lands into two would give us referendum by Nigerian govt, we would willingly vote yes to leave.
Nothing can stop people who are determined.

Re: Anambra Election: Stop Using Ojukwu’s Name To Deceive Our People – PDP Warns by gurnam: 9:55pm On Apr 20, 2017
steppin:

Hehehehe! Is that your defense now? Twist it anyway you like. The brave South (SE & SS) opted for the warrior's way out. Fight with what you have and see yourself to the top.
The remaining coward South are still hoping for bread crumbs from their Fulani masters.
Even if dividing our lands into two would give us referendum by Nigerian govt, we would willingly vote yes to leave.
Nothing can stop people who are determined.

Ok I've heard you, I've got better thing to do.
Aniko Briggs and ijaws will give you Biafra grin
Re: Anambra Election: Stop Using Ojukwu’s Name To Deceive Our People – PDP Warns by steppin: 10:02pm On Apr 20, 2017
gurnam:

Ok I've heard you, I've got better thing to do.
Aniko Briggs and ijaws will give you Biafra grin
Finally, the coward takes a bow.
Nothing lasts forever. Biafra will come one day and we won't even go to war to get it this time.
Peace out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does South East Contribute? The Truth / I Demolished Eke Ukwu Market Owerri Because Is Linked To Female Deity – Okorocha / Nigeria Might Go Up In Flames, If… —unongo, Second Republic Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.