Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,143 members, 7,973,861 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 09:01 AM

Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? (15598 Views)

Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa / Why Do Men Cheat On Their Wives With Ugly Ones? / Why don't We Fall In Love With Ugly People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? by lifejay(m): 3:44pm On Aug 06, 2008
attimes it does happen like some said it could be because of money,some urgly men are very caring cos of their nature atleast if the man is urgly he should try as much as possible to look for someone is atleast beautiful so that their children will not look like atutu-poyoyo,so to me i think i like that way,if a man is urgly he should look for someone that is better off so that this country will be a place to count on,no be say every body go just war war for look,or what do you think. grin grin grin grin grin cheesy [i][/i]
Re: Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? by sweeriie(f): 7:03am On Mar 06, 2009
extremely sweet + kind + thoughtful + considerate + highly intelligent + conscious + funny + super-skilled + God fearing + overall-AWESOME >> fine boi.

but not all "ugly" men r that endowed. i'm just blessed  smiley

unfortunately, he's not mine. YET. wink
Re: Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? by acidrop(f): 7:14am On Mar 06, 2009
its called 2 souls twining together, now souls are immortal beign conrtucted in a way far from normal human perspectives, so such senses like eyes they dont have it, they judge in respect of the capability of the soul . . , . . . .
Re: Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? by charles316: 9:58am On Mar 06, 2009
sweeriie:

extremely sweet + kind + thoughtful + considerate + highly intelligent + conscious + funny + super-skilled + God fearing + overall-AWESOME >> fine boi.

but not all "ugly" men r that endowed. i'm just blessed smiley

unfortunately, he's not mine. YET. wink

girl u will marry for sex and endowment.dont keep on widening ur pussy and crying for endowment.
Re: Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? by sweeriie(f): 1:55am On Mar 07, 2009
charles316:

girl u will marry for sex and endowment.dont keep on widening your womanliness and crying for endowment.

i'm not sure i understand what u mean by that. . .embarassed
Re: Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? by oluwafemi113(m): 4:41am On Mar 07, 2009
money money money
Re: Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? by PERVERT9: 1:05pm On Mar 07, 2009
because the uglier the better and sweeter
Re: Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? by yme1(f): 1:06pm On Mar 07, 2009
na love
Re: Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? by tolexontop: 5:08pm On Mar 07, 2009
it's natural
Re: Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? by tRoOE(f): 9:57pm On Mar 07, 2009
@poster
Ur inside beauty is what matters
Re: Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? by sweetpie23: 9:03am On Sep 06, 2009
it balance it out
Re: Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? by FierceDiva: 9:04am On Nov 08, 2009
I am a very beautiful lady and my man is, my friends and family think he is not good enough for me cause he is not handsome. i totally love the way he looks, its funny to remember that when i was in college modelling and winning beauty awards, i always dreamed and thought that i would end up with a drop dead gorgeous man. i met a man not so drop dead gorgeous and honestly, i prefare him to all the handsome men in the world combined into one. i love him SO much its almost obsessive. people stare where ever we go, i admire him a lot cause it doesn't even bother him. why did i end up with him? lol, i found my true love. if God had crated him handsome, he would have been a perfect man and that would have intimidated me. he is wonderful as he is. grin didn't answer your question right?
Re: Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? by SisiKill1: 9:27am On Nov 08, 2009
@ Topic
They know how dangerous it is. Can you imagine having too much hottness in one room? Things will just exploding all over the place. . . Mirrors, light bulbs, windows. Dangerous stuff, i tell ya.
Re: Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? by denny4ril: 8:15pm On Dec 22, 2009
wink very simple, law of attraction. ugliness is in the eye of the beholder but from my research, i have discovered ladies prefer rugged guys as they kind of feel secure. some are lucky anyway while the others end up being beaten up. some of them will even say fine boy no dey get money coz he cannot huslte
Re: Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? by slimes(m): 9:31pm On Dec 22, 2009
The irony of life.
Re: Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? by mamagee3(f): 9:44pm On Dec 22, 2009
It all depends in the bvehaviour. tongue
Re: Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? by kpolli(m): 9:41am On Dec 23, 2009
do u want ugly to marry ugly?,
abeg no try am o, just leave the matter like that
Re: Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? by Approved1(f): 12:03pm On Dec 24, 2009
Women usually try to marry "up" as far as financial or social status. Which means uglines/lookss are only a tiny factor in her decision to date or marry a man. Is He is a good provider? Can he offer her life security and stability is usually what it boils down to.

Men are visual beings. He's concerned about how the babes face or body looks (or both), & How will he look in the eyes of his family and friends with this girl on his arm, - i.e. Will the babe increase the respect he gets from his peers?

But overall- I heard the average person ends up with someone of about equal attractiveness to themselves.
Re: Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? by stephen2(m): 5:04pm On Mar 18, 2010
beauty they say lies in the face of the beholder, sefini :-x
Re: Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? by ALGAMISH: 1:06pm On Mar 19, 2010
opposite attracts!
Re: Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? by Kunbee: 1:22am On Mar 20, 2010
^^yes o
Re: Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? by EzeUche(m): 9:44am On Mar 20, 2010
People say beauty is in the eye of the beholder. However, I do not believe that. Nor, do I believe that beauty is skin deep. Speaking as a man, we are superficial creatures.
Re: Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? by Lucija: 1:49am On Mar 27, 2010
handsome men choose uglier women because they are not jealous of them, their ego can't bare to be with a pretty woman, becasue they want to be the ones to be looked at, the ones to be adored. it is all psychological. most men are not selfconfident enough, not even those who are handsome. i see men everywhere who are much more good looking that their girls or wifes. and not just that, those women aren't even smart and aren't even polite, more like a bich women, so, beside their ugly features, they are ugly in some other spheres too.
and on the other hand, those women who are pretty, elegant, moral, polite, gentle, are often the ones not fortunate enough, because, majority of men are scared of such women, and men just don't wont to be with someone better that themselves. that is the main reason, not love.
Re: Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? by ayettymama(f): 1:56am On Mar 27, 2010
because beauty is in the eyes of the beholder
Re: Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? by Remii(m): 2:02am On Mar 27, 2010
Another form of Malthus's theory, nature correcting itself, very fine / very ugly = fine ugly. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? by selena(f): 3:02am On Mar 27, 2010
Because beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.The uglies person you might actually be the most handsome or beautiful to another person.
Re: Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? by Felincous(m): 11:15am On Mar 27, 2010
@posta, what is ur definition of bin handsome/beautiful? Bin betful/hndsme physically does nt mean ur ar a wify and husy material u better work on ur inner being so as 2 b truly handsome and beautiful. As 4 me i would rather go for 'material'
Re: Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? by KennyG6(m): 11:24am On Mar 27, 2010
some might argue it's because the so called beautiful girl has had had stock/share price devalued by her years of posing, generousity or according to NL's latest trend Casual relationships that none of the fine boys want her anymore. And now that she has realised that her flower is beginning to wither she can no longer be choosy and is just grateful that any man never mind whether he is ugly or beast-like is saying "how now" to her,
Re: Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? by madlady(f): 11:26am On Mar 27, 2010
shocked shocked
Re: Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? by KennyG6(m): 11:29am On Mar 27, 2010
madlady:

shocked shocked
I see you agree with my piece, grin grin grin
Re: Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? by madlady(f): 11:42am On Mar 27, 2010
Kenny_G:

I see you agree with my piece, grin grin grin

Not really, just shocked at the harshness of your comment.

You really should look at most couples (not very very young ones) ones normally so called "better looking" than the other.

Looks diminish, good behaviour,tolerance and most other things that could make a good marriage increases.
Re: Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? by denzel2009: 12:02pm On Mar 27, 2010
Do you know ugliness is not necessarily physical and it changes with the way you relate with the person in question.

Assuming Ayetty is dating Jacquan, and Jacs uses Ayetty as a punch bag. Ayetty will see Jacquan as an ugly mofo while Platinumnk will see him fine boy to the core.

Sometimes you see someone as ugly and you get talking,the character and the personality are so cool,in your eyes he will turn to Jacquan.

This is just an analogy no offence to anyone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Saw This And Was Really Inspired / .. / Ghana Girls Has Big Booty Than Nigerian Girls With Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.