Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,911 members, 7,918,958 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 06:21 PM

Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) (38302 Views)

Heavenly Network Pastor Arrested For Raping 18-Year-Old Girl In Sapele (Photos) / #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) / Young Orphan Breaks Into A Woman's House To Steal In Sapele (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by Litmus: 8:11pm On Apr 20, 2017
Why do Nigerians act as if negative things only happen in Nigeria? Truth is, many of the wrongs in Nigeria are far more lenient than most places abroad. In the US, for instance, subject of the post may not be alive after tangling with police to even consider if he is happy about nationality or not.

Police slap man in Nigeria and 'whoa, Nigeria is shit! Nigeria is hell! Nigeria is the most barbaric country in the world! Yardy-yardy -yak!!

Strangely if an American, Britsih or South African policeman slaps or maltreats a Nigerian, in the various nations respectively, "Nigerians" will still cuss Nigeria. 'Woah, if Nigeria was a better place, American police wouldn't see me to slap! I blame Nigeria, Nigeria is shit; Nigeria is hell Yak,yak,yak!'

Police can be crooked everywehere, work to improve the police institution in your country and leave the nation out of it.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by solidman59(m): 8:11pm On Apr 20, 2017
Nigeria is not a country. Same way my friend was taken to their station on Saturday last week. They just whisk innocent guys on the streets away and beat them, sometimes they kill them unnecessarily.

If you see them, they all look like thieves these SARS men. They're are just armed robbers if you ask me. May thunder fire every SARS officer especially those of them on Nairaland reading this post. The blood of innocent and defenseless ppl you have killed will haunt you all in this life and in the afterlife.

Me too, right now, I'm not proud to be a Nigerian.

Nothing works in this country. Amidst the suffering and recession, ppl can't walk freely in their own country again?? If you are not attacked by thieves and miscreants, you will get killed by the same people who are paid and mandated to protect you from robbers.

God is watching

16 Likes

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by mandax: 8:11pm On Apr 20, 2017
askibee:

have learnt that 90per cent of those pple claiming to be one thing or the order say claiming to have experience or seniority have not even stayed on there own for 1 week self not to talk abt facing wat the future holds, social media has really given u guys some useless ideology DAT anybody u see is inferior to u or not of age, I wonder if u even have a clue of wat u are sayin

Ok now, can you tell president Buhari to abolish social media in Nigeria? It's believed some northern extremists are contemplating banning social media in Nigeria in order to deeply entrench northern control of Nigeria.

Vegetables traders in Togo and Benin Republic were using mobile phones during the Abacha and Abdusalam military govts, but oil-rich Nigeria could not provide mobile phone technology to Nigeria, not until Obasanjo became president.
Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by Adabite(m): 8:12pm On Apr 20, 2017
0b10010011:
If to say Lagos na country, see how we go read states and capital
Agbara-Badagry
Seme-Border
Agege-Pen cinema
Ijora-Badia
Iyanaoba-Okoko
Boundary-Ajegunle
Ojodu-Berger
Shomolu-Shomolu
Idimu-Egbeda
Ketu-Ojota
Maryland-Ikeja
Oshodi-Anthony
Iju-Ishaga
Mazamaza-Mile2
Ojo-Barracks
Ikorodu-Mile12
Lekki-Ajah
Surulere-Shitta
Obalende-CMS
Mushin - Isolo
Palm grove - onipan
Yaba- oyingbo
Eko- idumota
Orile- iganmu
Stadium-barracks
costain-Oyingbo
Ikotun-egbe
Mushin- Olosha
Ifako-Ijaiye
Ipaja-Abule egba
Falomo-Ikoyi
FCT-Apapa.

How has that got to do with d issue on ground?

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by gentleedu(m): 8:12pm On Apr 20, 2017
this is the reason why I cried why my mom gave birth to me, cuz na zoo she release me into...
Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by upjosbet: 8:16pm On Apr 20, 2017
I have refused being a NIGERIAN a long time ago! I just wait to get some money and obtain a ghanania passport, apleast dia force there are a bit fair and enlightened
Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by mandax: 8:24pm On Apr 20, 2017
johnstar:
D men in blac again, failed country

I go leave dis zoo of a country for good

Even passports to leave the zoo are most difficult to get these days. They say no paper for passports. Even Nigerians abroad with expired passports are affected, frustrated. Nigeria is a hell hole.

4 Likes

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by andyanders: 8:30pm On Apr 20, 2017
Partnerbiz:
Nigeria police is the most barbaric. What type of people even do that job?

They are official armed robbers approved by the government.
Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by alezzy13: 8:31pm On Apr 20, 2017
2shur:
Baba when it comes to sars.
Avoid warri..airport road..okere.
All those side na g boyz.
Na normal thing na.
Wen coti see lapy
Dem go ask for receipt.
E don happen to me na
I sort dem 10 bail.
Dem detain mai lapy.
Buh before dem dit settle down ai don shaply delete notepad wipe off uc browser data.
Na normal thing for warri.
E geh luke last month sk dey wit me
Naao coti do stop and search.
Thank God say e dey my inner tights.
If not ehn na 160k bailing things
If u dey warri
Bir dey waka waka
Dey carry big phone followbbody.
If u wan do.wipe off all chats
Log out from all apps
Carry torch light phone and feel free
Sars for warri na waste.
We need to waste sars
I ha8 them.
So far na 300k dem don collect from me
Ranging from u r a yahoo boy
Lapy no receipt.
Unauthorized possession of laptop
Stolen laptop
Suspected cultist
Yahoo guy
No licence.
Bla bla bla.
I don wise up

hmmmm. AREA!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by ritomall: 8:32pm On Apr 20, 2017
My Pple this has to stop,u can nt move arround with laptop again cos of. police.any body with laptop most pay money.infact na big business for them.

3 Likes

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by Luciferdevil(m): 8:33pm On Apr 20, 2017
askibee:
if u like do anything u want say whatever u still be born breed nija guy.....

I don't support maltreatment and disorder truly but shud we say becos our eye is sick we should remove it? or should we say we are not humans becos general the heart of man is wicked.

if him like mak him no proud we are still proud of pur country,let him go and look fr a country were dey don't harass pple.
u beta thank God say u survive
You must be a police man. Thats how tgey talk, rubish guy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by armadeo(m): 8:34pm On Apr 20, 2017
There is a buffoon on this thread who most likely is a policeman.

He is surprised at the level of hate Nigerians have for them and is probably wondering about those his civilian friends if they feel the same way too.

Buffoon they do feel the same way too.

Imagine walking on your own and you see the police and you get scared. WTtF!!! You. didn'tcommit any crime Yet the police scare you.

Is that a normal situation?

Nigeria is cursed.

9 Likes

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by speck4hanna(m): 8:35pm On Apr 20, 2017
Very sad story, and u are even lucky u are not shot.there wad a country

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by salaboiz(m): 8:40pm On Apr 20, 2017
useless policemen... i can feel ur pain, brother
Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by ijayebonyi(f): 8:41pm On Apr 20, 2017
If you're not proud of your country, try and adjust that your bad behaviour which is influencing your environment
Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 20, 2017
Litmus:
Why do Nigerians act as if negative things only happen in Nigeria? Truth is, many of the wrongs in Nigeria are far more lenient than most places abroad. In the US, for instance, subject of the post may not be alive after tangling with police to even consider if he is happy about nationality or not.

Police slap man in Nigeria and 'whoa, Nigeria is shit! Nigeria is hell! Nigeria is the most barbaric country in the world! Yardy-yardy -yak!!

Strangely if an American, Britsih or South African policeman slaps or maltreats a Nigerian, in the various nations respectively, "Nigerians" will still cuss Nigeria. 'Woah, if Nigeria was a better place, American police wouldn't see me to slap! I blame Nigeria, Nigeria is shit; Nigeria is hell Yak,yak,yak!'

Police can be crooked everywehere, work to improve the police institution in your country and leave the nation out of it.
Crap!!

5 Likes

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 20, 2017
JesusChrist666:
People keep saying they are want to leave Nigeria because of the police...

YES, they are bad BUT. ...

Have you heard of the " I can't breathe" case in the US? Several cases of Police being unnecessarily brutal with Black people hence the "Black lives movement"

I don't see the Americans saying they would leave their country. They stay and fight.

I have experienced this same incident. Had 2 laptops. ..
@ least those officers appeare at law courts. How many policeman appears at law courts for killing an harassing innocen citizens. Pls stop comparing other nations' policemen to Nigeria's.

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by Forumancer: 9:07pm On Apr 20, 2017
Please try to reach the number below; as well as social media channels.

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by makizee(m): 9:19pm On Apr 20, 2017
i believe instead of just posting these kind of stories, we should endeavor to sue these bastards, make them lose their jobs and end up in jail, these guys are worse than armed robbers, get the huma right commission involved, lets put these bastards in jail....all these online posts gets no where.
Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by sybarite7(m): 9:21pm On Apr 20, 2017
AND SOMEONE WILL SAY POLICE IS YOUR FRIEND...AND AT THE END THEY WILL END IT WITH CHANGE BEGINS WITH ME...ALL POLICEMEN WHO DIDN'T PASS THROUGH POLICE COLLEGES SHOULD BE SACKED AND RECRUITED INTO LASTMA AND OTHER LOWER PARAMILITARY SERVICE, COS THEY DONT KNOW THEIR JOB,AND THE BAD EGGS WHO PASSED THROUGH POLICE COLLEGE AND STILL DECIDE TO BE INCONSIDERATE AND PUT UP SUCH LAWLESS ATTITUDE AND CONTINUE TO BRUTALISE THE INNOCENT CITIZENS SHOULD BE JAILED #OURMUMUDONDO
Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by maasoap(m): 9:22pm On Apr 20, 2017
Partnerbiz:
Nigeria police is the most barbaric. What type of people even do that job?
I don't think Barbaric is the right word here, they're heartless criminals.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by BloodyCrook: 9:28pm On Apr 20, 2017
askibee:

I don't support maltreatment and disorder truly but shud we say becos our eye is sick we should remove it? or should we say we are not humans becos general the heart of man is wicked.

if him like mak him no proud we are still proud of pur country,let him go and look fr a country were dey don't harass pple.
I don't know which is more horrible; your writing ability or your poor logic!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by maasoap(m): 9:30pm On Apr 20, 2017
askibee:

In one statement, you said that you are still proud of your country. In another statement, you said that he should thank God that he survived. What was his crime again? Your mother should have aborted you during those nine months.

3 Likes

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by ciggy000(m): 9:42pm On Apr 20, 2017
and d cp u called could not call delta cp to address the issue?
Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by Wadosky(m): 9:44pm On Apr 20, 2017
blogbloke:
I'm not a proud Nigerian, a man declares, as he narrates his near-death encounter with some policemen.

It's a long read. Just be patient.

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/man-narrates-near-death-encounter-nigerian-policemen-pictured/

Lucky you,the same Sars did this to an innocent driver

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by otokx(m): 10:00pm On Apr 20, 2017
There are so many bad eggs amongst the police and much more bad eggs amongst the civilians, sorry for the brutal reception in Delta State.

When moving with laptops, put a photocopy in the bag and also have an ID; since yahoo yahoo is now an occupation in Nigeria, the police are unrelenting in their onslaught.

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by Teel012(m): 10:02pm On Apr 20, 2017
Litmus:

Nobody is saying they cannot be, but do u want to compare d bad 10% of d police force in a place like America like u mentioned to the 95% in Nigeria? have u ever driven past a policeman who does not collect bribe on Nigerian roads? or can u point to a police man in Nigeria who will help u on d road when u're in trouble? in 2012, I was coming from a printing press late at nite and was robbed around mangoro cement, in Lagos, 2 police trucks passed during d robbery, they slowed down n the moment they saw what was going on, they zoomed off. Can that happen in another country?

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by stpat1(m): 10:08pm On Apr 20, 2017
NLProblemChild:
you don't have to be proud bro.

You are a bastard for saying that.
Illiterate fool.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by Antichristus: 10:12pm On Apr 20, 2017
Granted the high probablity that this story is true, anyone still in doubt that Nigeria is doomed and damned is daydreaming.

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by summerflame(m): 10:13pm On Apr 20, 2017
askibee:

if u knw commit crime or dey close to a crime scene dis pple knw go carry u, well broda am a law abiding citizen I respect the law and I knw my rights, there is no any chance I will end up in a canter not even cell

and as fr d name u call me don't worry I just quote the biggest slowpoke of the century
Why have u decided to be unfortunate in life?

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by Isiri: 10:24pm On Apr 20, 2017
we are over thousand on this forum. why can't we protest against this policemen than hitting our chest here whenever they do their evil act.

3 Likes

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by nwadiuko1(m): 10:27pm On Apr 20, 2017
my friends visited the east from lag for a sister's wedding and had to stay at my family house, for the 5 days they stayed, it was police stop or the other, sometimes the idiots will stop you while going and then stop you again 30 minutes later while coming back on the same road......the last time i told my guys "if this guy stops me again i will run over him"....... fortunately for them they didn't........ that night for hot for their body i swear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Caught & Paraded For Killing Monkey In Awka, Anambra State / Prostitute Flees With Customer’s Laptop, Phones, N72,000 After Sex In Abuja / Father And Son Arrested While Trying To Butcher Stolen Dog. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.