Stats: 3,192,768 members, 7,948,788 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 10:33 AM

See The Type Of Guy This Lady Says She Would Love To Marry. Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Type Of Guy This Lady Says She Would Love To Marry. Photos (1957 Views)

Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter 5 Months Ago, Set To Marry (Photos) / Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) / Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With (2) (3) (4)

See The Type Of Guy This Lady Says She Would Love To Marry. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 6:53am On Apr 21, 2017
A lady has got herself trending on Facebook after revealing the type of "educated" guy she would love to marry. The lady who claimed she studied at Julie Ventures -shared a smiling photo of herself with the words; I need to marriage a.#gentleman who is education like me who passed away in English and mathmaics,who has no child hood, may God blast you us you propose me....

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/see-type-of-guy-this-lady-says-she.html

Re: See The Type Of Guy This Lady Says She Would Love To Marry. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 6:55am On Apr 21, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: See The Type Of Guy This Lady Says She Would Love To Marry. Photos by Adamsdelrio(m): 6:58am On Apr 21, 2017
Odi Egwu oooo!!!
Re: See The Type Of Guy This Lady Says She Would Love To Marry. Photos by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 21, 2017
post got me like

Re: See The Type Of Guy This Lady Says She Would Love To Marry. Photos by divinehand2003(m): 6:59am On Apr 21, 2017

But she doesn't look uneducated to me. I feel it's a huge joke sha.

Re: See The Type Of Guy This Lady Says She Would Love To Marry. Photos by newyorks(m): 7:01am On Apr 21, 2017
hmm sister na only u waka cum?who send u?

Re: See The Type Of Guy This Lady Says She Would Love To Marry. Photos by Tapout(m): 7:01am On Apr 21, 2017
Hay!!! sad
Re: See The Type Of Guy This Lady Says She Would Love To Marry. Photos by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 21, 2017

it's either she is a comedian like Jennifer or simply never intend marrying a literate.

Re: See The Type Of Guy This Lady Says She Would Love To Marry. Photos by youngest85(m): 7:02am On Apr 21, 2017
Auto correct
Re: See The Type Of Guy This Lady Says She Would Love To Marry. Photos by folanrewaju77(m): 7:10am On Apr 21, 2017
#yawns#....please can someone narrate the story tongue
Re: See The Type Of Guy This Lady Says She Would Love To Marry. Photos by ekpeye(m): 7:12am On Apr 21, 2017
If she can spell gentleman with a hashtag, everything there is a joke

Re: See The Type Of Guy This Lady Says She Would Love To Marry. Photos by Tallesty1(m): 7:13am On Apr 21, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A lady has got herself trending on Facebook after revealing the type of "educated" guy she would love to marry. The lady who claimed she studied at Julie Ventures -shared a smiling photo of herself with the words; I need to marriage a.#gentleman who is education like me who passed away in English and mathmaics,who has no child hood, may God blast you us you propose me....

Re: See The Type Of Guy This Lady Says She Would Love To Marry. Photos by Chiemerie8(m): 7:14am On Apr 21, 2017
Who will volunter to carry this joke to where it belongs:JOKE SECTION
Re: See The Type Of Guy This Lady Says She Would Love To Marry. Photos by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 21, 2017
Well, she wants someone better than her academically.
Re: See The Type Of Guy This Lady Says She Would Love To Marry. Photos by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 21, 2017
I am thought I am the write men for she. I am education. I pasted away English languages and mathematical. I have never childhoods. I am ready to proposed and may God blasting us relationsheeps.
Re: See The Type Of Guy This Lady Says She Would Love To Marry. Photos by Saintsammurai(m): 7:20am On Apr 21, 2017
I give up.
Re: See The Type Of Guy This Lady Says She Would Love To Marry. Photos by BitchSlayer101: 7:21am On Apr 21, 2017
I pity her future husband
Re: See The Type Of Guy This Lady Says She Would Love To Marry. Photos by DreamChaser2000: 7:25am On Apr 21, 2017
This can cause a World War 3
Re: See The Type Of Guy This Lady Says She Would Love To Marry. Photos by tstx(m): 7:30am On Apr 21, 2017
When news no dey Naija bloggers create the news themselves... a very sad practice....
Re: See The Type Of Guy This Lady Says She Would Love To Marry. Photos by Lionessza(f): 7:34am On Apr 21, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:

Hahahaha I'm sure this is a joke , she got her 5 minutes of fame
Re: See The Type Of Guy This Lady Says She Would Love To Marry. Photos by cutesimplycalm(f): 7:37am On Apr 21, 2017
So funny
Re: See The Type Of Guy This Lady Says She Would Love To Marry. Photos by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 21, 2017
Her spellings are correct. It's a joke
Re: See The Type Of Guy This Lady Says She Would Love To Marry. Photos by HIScraziness(m): 7:44am On Apr 21, 2017
Adaksbullet has gotten himself a wife!!

Re: See The Type Of Guy This Lady Says She Would Love To Marry. Photos by adaksbullet: 8:00am On Apr 21, 2017
HIScraziness:
Adaksbullet has gotten himself a wife!!

while we u be conpair me whit that women that his no no whot good eglish his look like undecided undecided undecided

I'm whant too help the way his speeks, if u are no her, tell him am sayed I we tish her good eglish undecided

She his sayed jagons thr and she his called it eglish angry angry angry angry angry

Re: See The Type Of Guy This Lady Says She Would Love To Marry. Photos by slimthugchimee2(m): 8:08am On Apr 21, 2017
adaksbullet:
while we u be conpair me whit that women that his no no whot good eglish his look like undecided undecided undecided

I'm whant too help the way his speeks, if u are no her, tell him am sayed I we tish her good eglish undecided

She his sayed jagons thr and she his called it eglish angry angry angry angry angry

I thinking you sayad you will leave niarland undecided
Re: See The Type Of Guy This Lady Says She Would Love To Marry. Photos by adaksbullet: 8:11am On Apr 21, 2017
slimthugchimee2:

I thinking you sayad you will leave niarland undecided
while we i lived mine father land? cheesy

WHR are u whant me too go too? cheesy

Re: See The Type Of Guy This Lady Says She Would Love To Marry. Photos by AlexCk: 8:25am On Apr 21, 2017
Lol,

Has no childhood?? undecided

Re: See The Type Of Guy This Lady Says She Would Love To Marry. Photos by Preca(f): 8:30am On Apr 21, 2017
Passed away in english and maths ke
Re: See The Type Of Guy This Lady Says She Would Love To Marry. Photos by ebukahandsome(m): 8:42am On Apr 21, 2017
She deserve this

Re: See The Type Of Guy This Lady Says She Would Love To Marry. Photos by Idydarling(f): 9:07am On Apr 21, 2017
she already passed away in English and mathematics

Help!! She Don't Want To Leave My House Till Now. / I Need Your Help Romancelanders / Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander (photos)