Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,136 members, 7,977,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 01:23 AM

Help Needed Here - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Help Needed Here (677 Views)

Agro Food Stuff, Vegetableand Fruits Buyers Are Needed Here! / Crypto Experts Your Advice Is Needed Here. / Your Sincere Advice Is Needed Here..urgently(investment) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed Here by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 21, 2017
Please my fellow nairalanders, I urgently need someone to help me with 1k loan to be able to confirm my iproo.net freelance job. I will pay back with interest as soon as I get paid for the job am about to execute. I have today to confirm my membership. The site is legit and I don't want this opportunity to pass me by. Is really a pity for me to go broke at this time. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Re: Help Needed Here by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 21, 2017
that's the screenshot of the job I want to execute. but my membership has not been verified
Re: Help Needed Here by lakesidepapa(m): 9:32am On Apr 21, 2017
INVINCIBLECSP:
that's the screenshot of the job I want to execute. but my membership has not been verified

I recieved the same offer but a menbership id hasnt been assigned to me.
Re: Help Needed Here by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 21, 2017
I AM NOT HERE TO SCAM ANYBODY BUT TO ASK FOR HELP. SO UNFORTUNATE I AM UNABLE TO GET THAT SUM FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE. MY COLLEAGUE'S AV DISAPPOINTED ME ON HIS REGARD THATS WHY I CAME TO MY FAMILY ONLINE

ANY HELP IS WELCOMED
DIAMOND BANK
ACCT. NAME AMADI CHIKA SIMON
ACCT NUMBER. 0045499615
ONLY 1000 NARA

THANKS AND GOD BLESS
Re: Help Needed Here by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 21, 2017
lakesidepapa:

I recieved the same offer but a menbership id hasnt been assigned to me.
they will send it to you within 24-48 hours
Re: Help Needed Here by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 21, 2017
I can't ignore it bcus is very real. it pays and I av confirm it from reliable sources
Re: Help Needed Here by lakesidepapa(m): 9:56am On Apr 21, 2017
INVINCIBLECSP:
they will send it to you within 24-48 hours

but they shouldnt have award a contract to me since im not yet fully registered, including the verification fee.

migrate to this thread for equiries https://www.nairaland.com/3747554/please-iproo.net-legit-scam/1#55769342
Re: Help Needed Here by corperscorner: 10:12am On Apr 21, 2017
lakesidepapa:

but they shouldnt have award a contract to me since im not yet fully registered, including the verification fee.

migrate to this thread for equiries https://www.nairaland.com/3747554/please-iproo.net-legit-scam/1#55769342

It is probably because something came up that aligns with your area of specialty. A friend had a similar experience before he started executing freelance gigs on iproo too
Re: Help Needed Here by lakesidepapa(m): 10:19am On Apr 21, 2017
corperscorner:

It is probably because something came up that aligns with your area of specialty. A friend had a similar experience before he started executing freelance gigs on iproo too

It's indeed. averagly in a month, how many freelance gigs can a member get? under general culsultancy service.
Re: Help Needed Here by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 21, 2017
lakesidepapa:

I av been there before
Re: Help Needed Here by corperscorner: 1:00pm On Apr 21, 2017
For any issues, you guys can call their audience engagement rep 'Paul anderson'....just open your ears very well because he has an accent.

I think they should have used someone (preferably a Nigerian) for the call thing cos some friends complained about not really hearing him.

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Virtual Debit Card To Shop Or Purchase Online / Earn Bitcoin Daily / Paint Making

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.