Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,678 members, 7,935,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 06:31 PM

Yoruba Movie Star - Wunmi Bagged 3-year Imprisonment Or Pay 1 Million.ridiculous - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yoruba Movie Star - Wunmi Bagged 3-year Imprisonment Or Pay 1 Million.ridiculous (1850 Views)

Wunmi Obey Dance To K-solo's 'yayi' In The Studio / Femi Kuti, Kate Henshaw, Funke Akindele, Others Party With Tunde&Wunmi Obe / Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Movie Star - Wunmi Bagged 3-year Imprisonment Or Pay 1 Million.ridiculous by Emmyz: 2:41pm On Jan 25, 2007
Popular Actress - Wunmi bagged 3 years imprisonment for drug trafficking or she pays 1 million naira fine.

My opinion:
If a young Nigerian boy could be sentenced to death in Singapore, why is Wunmi case different?
Though am not in the opinion that she should be hanged, but atleast she should be given enough opportunity to showcase her talent in prison for about 10 years so that inmate could learn how to become a movie star when they are finally released.

"Well, i know sey some big bros dey behind the whole thing".

She would easily get 1million and go back to her formal deal. Then nobody would be able to catch her,cos she would be smart enough in her trafficking deal that time.
Re: Yoruba Movie Star - Wunmi Bagged 3-year Imprisonment Or Pay 1 Million.ridiculous by kitaun(m): 6:33am On Jan 27, 2007
Typical layman point of view!
Re: Yoruba Movie Star - Wunmi Bagged 3-year Imprisonment Or Pay 1 Million.ridiculous by Gracito(f): 5:17pm On Apr 25, 2009
pls can sb post her pics here
Re: Yoruba Movie Star - Wunmi Bagged 3-year Imprisonment Or Pay 1 Million.ridiculous by gracia007(f): 7:41am On Jul 30, 2015
;DNigeria still remain corrupt ,I wonder why all this celebrities are always ask to pay some huge amount of money instead of fair judgment.....,court is that what rule of Law means now, for criminal to walk freely as if not happen known fully that Nigeria need to be washed clean. If I may ask where are the scape goat.............?

(1) (Reply)

Basketmouth Takes Wife To Dubai For Honeymoon / Pictures Of Beyonce Shooting New Video For Her Upcoming Single “girl” / Rihanna Rides Train To 02 Concert In London:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.