Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,162 members, 7,887,385 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:02 AM

How Can I Date If I Am Not Talkative? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Date If I Am Not Talkative? (443 Views)

"If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. / "Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man / Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Date If I Am Not Talkative? by wittyt98(m): 11:29am On Apr 21, 2017
Hi beautiful people of nairaland a friend sent me this and i really don't know what advise to give I need your help

" I don't talk much,I am 20, i usually just listen and try to say a sentence or two to keep up the conversation
I am definitely not shy or afraid, I simply don't talk much. Actually, I get the feeling that I am "annoying", or "talking too much" when I try to talk more and I feel as if I was wasting everyone's time.
How can a guy like me date? I can't imagine going on a two-person dinner, or going to a bar to have a drink.
On the otherside, cinema or disco isn't a good idea either because I am not really interacting with the lady who's with me.
How can a person like me do dating?
Sorry if this is an annoying question but I can't find any answers on Google, because it brings up results for "how to date those who aren't talkative".

help me out

1 Like

Re: How Can I Date If I Am Not Talkative? by nnadychuks(m): 11:35am On Apr 21, 2017
Me too, I'm not talkative. When I want her I'll just say "take this money and open your butt" angry
Re: How Can I Date If I Am Not Talkative? by babyfaceafrica: 11:53am On Apr 21, 2017
This your friend does not live in Nigeria..disco,cinema and dinner for date?.....because of what?......to his question is he rich?....if he has money, it will solve a lot of his talking much problem. Lots of ladies don't need too much story,especially if you have 30 billion in your account....go to church more often,participate in youth programmes he will meet people...taciturn people date under the right conditions....
Re: How Can I Date If I Am Not Talkative? by pizzylee(m): 11:56am On Apr 21, 2017
I cud use an advice on dz too

1 Like

Re: How Can I Date If I Am Not Talkative? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 21, 2017
You just haven't met the right person yet. Tap into your interests and passions in life b/c you at least need to talk about something but other than that embrace who you are.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Date If I Am Not Talkative? by firstking01(m): 12:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
Hmmm, just too lazy to type a long epistle this morning, but i think you don't really need to be a "talkative" to date any girl....all you need is the right approach at the right time and with the right words, plus the right atmosphere and you are good to go.....

Might modify when i'm more relaxed but have the aforementioned at the back of your mind first.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Unhealthy Men: Secrets Of Early Detection / Should I Defy My Parents’ Order To Marry Him? / The 50 Commandments. How To Be A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.