Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 01:10 AM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) (62835 Views)

Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him / Apostle Suleman Visits IGP Idris (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by Nuelton(m): 11:48am On Apr 22, 2017
He is not the only one who has Versace. See mine On my wedding day below.

Mine is from the Versace online store.

His own even looks fake! grin grin

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by ladychioma: 12:21pm On Apr 22, 2017
They should leave this man alone. Even if he had an affair with Otobo as she claimed, he neither force her nor rape her. She is an adult and no one detects for her what she does .
Stephanie Otobo is a devil,s weapon looking for whom to devour.
She has failed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by Kbabes: 1:36pm On Apr 22, 2017
Abeg dem say iyabo ojo too follow for this series movie na true?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by BermudaTriangle(m): 3:44pm On Apr 22, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you

Thanks, master.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by BermudaTriangle(m): 4:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
eyinjuege:

I'm sorry, but justice for what?

For their affair? For raping her?

If a man 'forcefully' terminated your pregnancy that you wanted , would you go to a hospital and make sure you and the baby are still alright? So hospital records should be there, if the Dr told you the baby was no more, would you not report to the police? Was that done? This is what normal pregnant women would do. After the loss of the 'claimed' pregnancy, did their affair continue? If it did, then she's a bigger joker than I thought.

And then what was the initial suit she brought against him in Nigeria as 'breach of marriage contract'. Can a legally married man breach a marriage contract to another woman? Is that even possible? That initial suit was even dead on arrival.

Don't think I'm trying to side Suleiman here, as I'm indifferent about him and can't be bothered.
I just don't trust the Otobo girl either, as the story just sounds all so fishy. Especially with the blackmail angle, and when she was arrested by the police while trying to collect the money.
Suleiman may be a perfidious character, but that doesn't mean he should be blackmailed.

My question again is- what justice is she exactly seeking for?

At the instigation of Suleiman, she was arrested for blackmail and terrorism and am sure you know the gravity of the latter, especially. I don't believe Suleiman has a genuine case against her but only to cajole and silence her.
Consequently, she has the right to seek justice for libel and defamation of character.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:18pm On Apr 22, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
The APC that Nigerians voted in to help us CHANGE our predicament is now making it worse.

How will APC change it when your likes are still sabotaging APC effort, When APC try to arrest you guys started wailing and playing the religion card and your god of men know how to use your brain..

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by coolcatty: 8:06am On Apr 24, 2017
ogbonti:
[b][/b]

Lol, Agreed, I do charge and bail BUT...... in America, and in a month, I earn what you may never make in your miserable life!

Be deceiving yourself.....

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
The apostle is a fake man. Before you swallow me, Pls Look at his Versace shoes. A pastor should know that the Versace logo is a demonic one which represents Medusa, a demon goddess with snake head. I can't blame him sha; he has no Holy Spirit in him.

A pastor that wears Versace shoes, is that one a pastor? grin

You have finished the guy !

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible / What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? / Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.