Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,940 members, 7,873,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:51 AM

The Car Sotayo Sobola Claimed She Got As Birthday Gift Is Up For Sale In Jiji - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Car Sotayo Sobola Claimed She Got As Birthday Gift Is Up For Sale In Jiji (38486 Views)

Nina And Bobrisky Settle Beef And Hug At Sotayo Sobola's Birthday / Sotayo Sobola Stuns In Native Attire And Makeup / Sotayo Sobola Reactions To ‘Beggars’ On Her Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Car Sotayo Sobola Claimed She Got As Birthday Gift Is Up For Sale In Jiji by sisisioge: 4:09pm On Apr 21, 2017
What if she decided to sell it?
Re: The Car Sotayo Sobola Claimed She Got As Birthday Gift Is Up For Sale In Jiji by maklelemakukula(m): 4:13pm On Apr 21, 2017
So someone cannot sell her car again ?
Wat is wrong with everybody. Body just dey sweet una
Re: The Car Sotayo Sobola Claimed She Got As Birthday Gift Is Up For Sale In Jiji by AngelicBeing: 4:14pm On Apr 21, 2017
chronique:
Jeez!!! How these Nigerian celebs manage to live a fake life confidently, surprises me. This car is one of the many g-wagons my friend/business associate (Unique Motors), has in his car lot for sale. Dude has over 10 g-wagons for sale and I have these pictures on my phone. At what time did this chick get this car as a birthday gift cos I have had these pictures on my phone for about 2 months or more.
wink grin
Re: The Car Sotayo Sobola Claimed She Got As Birthday Gift Is Up For Sale In Jiji by chronique(m): 4:15pm On Apr 21, 2017
AngelicBeing:
grin wink

Just confirmed that she actually bought it off him. Maybe she's broke and tryna resell.
Re: The Car Sotayo Sobola Claimed She Got As Birthday Gift Is Up For Sale In Jiji by AngelicBeing: 4:17pm On Apr 21, 2017
chronique:

Just confirmed that she actually bought it off him. Maybe she's broke and tryna resell.
Ok, it might be recession alert.com
Re: The Car Sotayo Sobola Claimed She Got As Birthday Gift Is Up For Sale In Jiji by summerflame(m): 4:31pm On Apr 21, 2017
oyienootieno:

Your idea is very logical. But what works for Peter may not work for Paul. She could be cash trapped, she may want to relocate so she won't be needing the G-wagon anymore. A long awaited business could spring up and she alread has LPO so she can go ahead and invest in it. My brother figure 9 to me will be showing you figure 6 if you are standing directly opposite.
Accepted.. Sekem

1 Like

Re: The Car Sotayo Sobola Claimed She Got As Birthday Gift Is Up For Sale In Jiji by wellmax(m): 4:55pm On Apr 21, 2017
profedet:

Check the fence to your left and the floor, these gave it away as ... It like the car hasn't been moved.
nextstep:

Parked in the same place? Look at the wall and tiles

Okay. Seen. Thanks.
Re: The Car Sotayo Sobola Claimed She Got As Birthday Gift Is Up For Sale In Jiji by millionboi(m): 5:21pm On Apr 21, 2017
Erngie:
Lol.. na wa o..Why are they so fake, who are they even trying to impress mtchww
Dia customers 4d oda room

#just 2high her price.
Re: The Car Sotayo Sobola Claimed She Got As Birthday Gift Is Up For Sale In Jiji by captainbangz: 6:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
Erngie:
Lol.. na wa o..Why are they so fake, who are they even trying to impress mtchww
lol. They aren't tryna impress, they're tryna make you get jealous up to the extent of pestering your boyfriends....

Na question i answer oh!

1 Like

Re: The Car Sotayo Sobola Claimed She Got As Birthday Gift Is Up For Sale In Jiji by msochi: 6:14pm On Apr 21, 2017
jonhemma11:
Did she lie or living a fake life? Less than 4 months after, the car actress Sotayo claimed she got, brand new, as a birthday gift, is allegedly up for sale in Jiji.

See screenshots below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/car-actress-sotayo-claimed-she-got-as.html?m=1

Re: The Car Sotayo Sobola Claimed She Got As Birthday Gift Is Up For Sale In Jiji by msochi: 6:21pm On Apr 21, 2017
That's the car dealer that sold the car to her......... you guys should stop spoiling people's name...you guys are sounding like #haters

1 Like

Re: The Car Sotayo Sobola Claimed She Got As Birthday Gift Is Up For Sale In Jiji by Crownwahley(m): 6:44pm On Apr 21, 2017
So she can't sell her car in peace again abi undecided

1 Like

Re: The Car Sotayo Sobola Claimed She Got As Birthday Gift Is Up For Sale In Jiji by Crownwahley(m): 6:47pm On Apr 21, 2017
msochi:
That's the car dealer that sold the car to her......... you guys should stop spoiling people's name...you guys are sounding like #haters

Car dealer Thought it was a birthday gift for her, do how come she bought it? Or is she the one that bought herself the car as a gift?? Ayam not understanding again

1 Like

Re: The Car Sotayo Sobola Claimed She Got As Birthday Gift Is Up For Sale In Jiji by chronique(m): 6:50pm On Apr 21, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Ok, it might be recession alert.com

Not even that. She actually didn't know it was an upgraded version she bought... Funny thing is, I just discovered we're even friends on facebook and e don quick me yab her here... Lol. Actually didn't know it was the same person; just saw the name on a new thread and it clicked to me that I have come across that name before...
Re: The Car Sotayo Sobola Claimed She Got As Birthday Gift Is Up For Sale In Jiji by AngelicBeing: 7:00pm On Apr 21, 2017
chronique:

Not even that. She actually didn't know it was an upgraded version she bought... Funny thing is, I just discovered we're even friends on facebook and e don quick me yab her here... Lol. Actually didn't know it was the same person; just saw the name on a new thread and it clicked to me that I have come across that name before...
Ok, but she will end up selling it at a cheaper price because of the current economic situation in Nigeria, once a car is bought, leaves a dealership & is registered, re-selling it will depreciate the value, l recall l brought an SUV from abroad to Nigeria to be used by me while on vacation, when l place it for sale when l was about going back, the price dropped drastically, l just sold it off to a Military officer who was thankful to me and l left for my base, car business is not the best now because of the series of useless bottle necks at the sea & land borders with higher tariffs and it makes the business cumbersome and not worth it wink
Re: The Car Sotayo Sobola Claimed She Got As Birthday Gift Is Up For Sale In Jiji by chronique(m): 7:08pm On Apr 21, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Ok, but she will end up selling it at a cheaper price because of the current economic situation in Nigeria, once a car is bought, leaves a dealership & is registered, re-selling it will depreciate the value, l recall l brought an SUV from abroad to Nigeria to be used by me while on vacation, when l place it for sale when l was about going back, the price dropped drastically, l just sold it off to a Military officer who was thankful to me and l left for my base, car business is not the best now because of the series of useless bottle necks at the sea & land borders with higher tariffs and it makes the business cumbersome and not worth it wink

At least, I am happy you know what the business is about. Despite the whole wahala, it's still profitable. Just not like before where we could earn some people's yearly salary in a day, and have several of such deals in a month... The good old Jonathan days. cry

1 Like

Re: The Car Sotayo Sobola Claimed She Got As Birthday Gift Is Up For Sale In Jiji by akigbemaru: 8:38pm On Apr 21, 2017
sheep at the mall in africa
Re: The Car Sotayo Sobola Claimed She Got As Birthday Gift Is Up For Sale In Jiji by maklelemakukula(m): 8:48pm On Apr 21, 2017
summerflame:
Before I can but a G wagon of 20m, I must have worth well over 150m, now tell me the circumstances that will warrant me to sell a 20m ride I bought??.
Wee u kip kwayet
Re: The Car Sotayo Sobola Claimed She Got As Birthday Gift Is Up For Sale In Jiji by godquality: 10:06pm On Apr 21, 2017
Envy go kill many people. Wetin concern you if she sell the car or if the car no be her own? How e take put food for your table?
Re: The Car Sotayo Sobola Claimed She Got As Birthday Gift Is Up For Sale In Jiji by summerflame(m): 11:11pm On Apr 21, 2017
maklelemakukula:

Wee u kip kwayet
poverty stricken chicken with no moral value

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burna Boy Rocks Manchester United Jersey , Pictured With Mum And Pogba / Funke Akindele's 38th Birthday Party In London (Photos) / 50 Most Powerful And Influential Nigerian Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.