Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,379 members, 7,881,356 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:41 PM

Pulmonary Embolism And Tinnitus: How Do I Combat The Both? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pulmonary Embolism And Tinnitus: How Do I Combat The Both? (653 Views)

All You Need To Know About Hantavirus Pulmonary Syndrome (HPS) / Pulmonary Hypertension In Sickle Cell Disease / World Malaria Day: How Do You Combat The Spread Of Malaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pulmonary Embolism And Tinnitus: How Do I Combat The Both? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 21, 2017
Good afternoon, house.

Two months ago, I suffered what I suspected to be Pulmonary Embolism. This is as my right lungs got so inflamed that it began to hurt so bad I could feel it on my chest. Did some searching online and discovered some natural remedies, which I used. At some point, I combined brocolli, banana, strawberry, cabbage, cauliflower, ginger, turmeric, garlic, and a host of other fruits and cruciferous vegetables. My condition has greatly improved and as I'm typing this, I do not feel any pains at all.

However, as at the day before yesterday, I began feeling some discomforts in my left ear. It doesn't hurt, but is accompanied by a sort of vibrations at nights, hissing sounds as though an insect entered the ear. I know the feeling because an insect had entered my ear before.

The sounds occurred late at nights when I sleep faced up, but stopped immediately I turned right with my right ear on the pillow. I do not use earpiece so often. Although the few times I do, I tend to turn up the volume a little louder.

So I did some searching online and discovered that it could be a side effect of the anti-inflammatory spices, especially turmeric, as commonly used Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) are said to cause tinnitus. If true in my case, it would require me to stop consuming turmeric.

Please how do I tackle the both issues effectively?

Thank you.
Re: Pulmonary Embolism And Tinnitus: How Do I Combat The Both? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 21, 2017
Lalasticlala, Seun, pls help me take this to the front page for a wider reach.
Re: Pulmonary Embolism And Tinnitus: How Do I Combat The Both? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
Lalasticlala, seun, help please?

(1) (Reply)

9 Ways To Wean A Child Off Thumb Sucking / Sucking Breasts, Licking Semen Can Give You HIV / Federal Government And May And Baker Partner On NIPRISAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.