Stats: 3,189,856 members, 7,938,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:41 AM

How Can I Win Her Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Win Her Heart (544 Views)

Lady Tattooed "I Hate Men" On Her Body After Some Guys Break Her Heart. PHOTOS / How Can I Win Her Heart Back? / How To Approach A Girl For The First Time And Win Her Over (2) (3) (4)

How Can I Win Her Heart by mustapha09(m): 2:28pm On Apr 21, 2017
I am interested to a young lady, I collected her phone number, l called her to describe their home but surprisingly this girl told me that her parents don't allow her to go out to meet boyfriends unless if I will be calling her and talk through phone calls.
so even if I call her on the phone,she do not picked up the phone at first called, sometimes she dont picked the call at all, even she picked the call she dont show interest in what I'm saying. As I'm talking she takes excuse and end the call. And she never call nor reply my message even when she flash my number she will tell me that she mistakenly called the number, she wants to call someone not me. So I need someone to advise on how to deal with this problem.
Re: How Can I Win Her Heart by Fernandowski(m): 2:30pm On Apr 21, 2017
she doesn't feel anything for you bro

just move on....... the truth hurts but with time, it heals
Re: How Can I Win Her Heart by omoskenso(m): 2:39pm On Apr 21, 2017
How can someone help when they can't decipher what you're saying.... Tough job reading this. embarassed
Re: How Can I Win Her Heart by mustapha09(m): 2:45pm On Apr 21, 2017
omoskenso:
How can someone help when they can't decipher what you're saying.... Tough job reading this. embarassed

Sorry I have edited the post.
Re: How Can I Win Her Heart by OMOTOCH(f): 3:06pm On Apr 21, 2017
Dats A Thumb Down Sign For U..Sorry To Say .. JST FORGET HER..Though Its Nt Easysad
Re: How Can I Win Her Heart by Stanleysteno(m): 3:51pm On Apr 21, 2017
Why u want win her heart when e no be world cup... Why u dey force ur self on top babe wey no send u. Look for another babe jor... If u too force her, she go use ur head
Re: How Can I Win Her Heart by hertz9te(m): 4:08pm On Apr 21, 2017
that's where the wooing starts...she must gree o,,but do you have the patience?
Re: How Can I Win Her Heart by debsnick(f): 4:13pm On Apr 21, 2017
mustapha09:
I am interested to a young lady, I collected her phone number, l called her to describe their home but surprisingly this girl told me that her parents don't allow her to go out to meet boyfriends unless if I will be calling her and talk through phone calls.
so even if I call her on the phone,she do not picked up the phone at first called, sometimes she dont picked the call at all, even she picked the call she dont show interest in what I'm saying. As I'm talking she takes excuse and end the call. And she never call nor reply my message even when she flash my number she will tell me that she mistakenly called the number, she wants to call someone not me. So I need someone to advise on how to deal with this problem.
Its obvious shes not into you so you have to move ahead and forget her

Oloshi At School Virgin At Home / My Friend Needs Advice / .