Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,460 members, 7,917,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 04:14 AM

45 Years Old Man Arrested For Impregnating A Minor - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 45 Years Old Man Arrested For Impregnating A Minor (436 Views)

Beyoncé And Newborn Twins Reportedly Still In The Hospital Dealing With A 'minor / Police Nabbed Pastor For Defiling, Impregnating A Teenage Girl / Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

45 Years Old Man Arrested For Impregnating A Minor by tinuolaishola: 2:40pm On Apr 21, 2017
A 45-year-old Victor Emmanuel has been arrested for having sex with a 13-year-old and insisting she’s his is fiancée and he didn’t rape her.

Emmanuel is still insisting he did nothing wrong, claiming the suspect as his “fiancee”. Detectives attached to the Ajangbadi Police station in Ojo area of Lagos described the suspect as a rapist and his victim, a minor

Emmanuel, an indigene of Imo State, said:

“I didn’t rape her! We are in a relationship.
We’re even planning to get married. We have been dating for eight months now. The girl’s parents know me. Yes, I know she’s pregnant for me. I have accepted the pregnancy and I’m already taking care of her.”
“I have started the marriage rites. In fact, the girl’s parents had been collecting money from me. I have paid N20,000 to them for introduction and to buy drinks. They have also asked me to bring N100,000, out of which I have paid N64,000.”

Read more details on http://tinique.com/45-years-old-arrested-for-impregnating-a-13year-old-minor-who-he-claims-his-is-fiancee/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Ace Nollywood Actor, Olumide Bakare Is Dead / Annie Idibia And 2face Expecting Their Third 3rd Together / May Day And It's Significants On Nigerian Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.