Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,200 members, 7,880,741 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:15 AM

I Want To Relocate To Europe. Please I Need A Connect - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want To Relocate To Europe. Please I Need A Connect (1585 Views)

Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million / My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Relocate To Europe. Please I Need A Connect by mankind9(m): 3:20pm On Apr 21, 2017
I Want to Relocate to Europe... I need a very serious person to please tell me which country in Europe is good to get a job and live without any wahala... UK is out of the list.

if you want to talk here please I need someone that is living and working in any country in Europe please. I want that person to give a very detailed information and when I finally land in that country he would take me around and connect me...

A meaningful and nice opinion is welcome .

Thanks in anticipation
Re: I Want To Relocate To Europe. Please I Need A Connect by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 22, 2017
mankind9:
I Want to Relocate to Europe... I need a very serious person to please tell me which country in Europe is good to get a job and live without any wahala... UK is out of the list.

if you want to talk here please I need someone that is living and working in any country in Europe please. I want that person to give a very detailed information and when I finally land in that country he would take me around and connect me...

A meaningful and nice opinion is welcome .

Thanks in anticipation
come to America; the land of opportunities.
Re: I Want To Relocate To Europe. Please I Need A Connect by Afobear: 6:55am On Apr 23, 2017
iRyan:
bro i will if you can direct me actively and inactively .....i really need to run away from this our country
Re: I Want To Relocate To Europe. Please I Need A Connect by REDDEVILS1(m): 1:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
iRyan:
Boss how person fit mk it to the States. I ve got an Aunt there. Her husband has been there dance 1994. How does Invitation work
Re: I Want To Relocate To Europe. Please I Need A Connect by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
REDDEVILS1:
Boss how person fit mk it to the States. I ve got an Aunt there. Her husband has been there dance 1994. How does Invitation work
you might want to contact your aunt.
Re: I Want To Relocate To Europe. Please I Need A Connect by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 19, 2019
Outstandingly thought out! Leading the way mate.

(1) (Reply)

Travel Start Nigeria Scammers / Travelling By Road To Egypt. / Who's Been To Obudu Ranch?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.