Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,274 members, 7,934,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 07:05 PM

How CBN Gave NIA The N13 Billion Uncovered In Ikoyi, Lagos, Apartment - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How CBN Gave NIA The N13 Billion Uncovered In Ikoyi, Lagos, Apartment (53293 Views)

EFCC Takes Over NIA's Bank Accounts Over N13 Billion Ikoyi Cash Haul / Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized / Untold Story Of The N13billion Recovered From Ikoyi, Lagos Apartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How CBN Gave NIA The N13 Billion Uncovered In Ikoyi, Lagos, Apartment by gawu1: 8:22pm On Apr 21, 2017
cktheluckyman:
Story for the gods. Why on earth is the NIA DG not in custody? No mater how the APC media spins this ,we will never be deceived. The party will be kicked out in 2019 and true probe instituted into this shameful probe and cover up!!
Why not use ''I'' instead of ''we''?
Stop cooperating people into your gullibility.

4 Likes

Re: How CBN Gave NIA The N13 Billion Uncovered In Ikoyi, Lagos, Apartment by wildernessVoice: 8:22pm On Apr 21, 2017
EFCC/Govt. are yet tell Nigerians who is the occupant of house where the money was discovered.

2 Likes

Re: How CBN Gave NIA The N13 Billion Uncovered In Ikoyi, Lagos, Apartment by baralatie(m): 8:22pm On Apr 21, 2017
teezy001:
I don't like any political party neither any politician, because they are all have the same blood. The moment we discover this, the moment we give ourselves peace. My question is how can the funds released in 2015 still have 2017 bank rolls stamp?
good observation

2 Likes

Re: How CBN Gave NIA The N13 Billion Uncovered In Ikoyi, Lagos, Apartment by Iamwrath: 8:23pm On Apr 21, 2017
its not 2016 again ??

people sef
shortgun:
2015 loot with 2017 stamp.
These people are taking us for fools abi?

3 Likes

Re: How CBN Gave NIA The N13 Billion Uncovered In Ikoyi, Lagos, Apartment by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 21, 2017
ITT
Re: How CBN Gave NIA The N13 Billion Uncovered In Ikoyi, Lagos, Apartment by Iamwrath: 8:25pm On Apr 21, 2017
If it looks like one

Talks like one

Walks like one

My brother it's definitely ONE..

GEJ was is and will go down in history as one of the most stupid people in the world
salford:
GEJ himself is not a bad man. The guy is not just fit for leadership position. He was weak and would have made a better career as a pastor or head of an NGO.
The people around him noticed his gentle nature and took him for a fool. I am sure he himself would be suprised at how people he trusted stole the nation blind.

5 Likes

Re: How CBN Gave NIA The N13 Billion Uncovered In Ikoyi, Lagos, Apartment by baralatie(m): 8:25pm On Apr 21, 2017
efilefun:
Telling the president about the fund after about 2years in power How about if the cash wasnt found, it would had gone thru the fence like others right
What if PMB already knew about it before now?
Re: How CBN Gave NIA The N13 Billion Uncovered In Ikoyi, Lagos, Apartment by danot1030: 8:26pm On Apr 21, 2017
cktheluckyman:

How come PDP chieftains are taken into custody even before any useless panel commenced sitting? Mr Oke is not in custody and will not be incarcerated because he is acting as a fall guy for Amaechi!!! Only a certified fool will believe this cock and bull story

For all these report, all you could care about is pdp, did pdp care about you when they are looting your destiny and and that of your children unborn?

To satisfy you, Oke remains a pdp man, he is a Jonathan appointee and remains his loyalist.

3 Likes

Re: How CBN Gave NIA The N13 Billion Uncovered In Ikoyi, Lagos, Apartment by KKKWHITE(m): 8:28pm On Apr 21, 2017
That was how the story ended . Hope the whitsle blower was rewarded
Re: How CBN Gave NIA The N13 Billion Uncovered In Ikoyi, Lagos, Apartment by tete7000(m): 8:28pm On Apr 21, 2017
archipelago:
There are still some doubting Thomases that are not still believing the details on how the money was disbursed because GEJ name was mentioned. Is GEJ God that people are believing he could not do any wrong? If any one is saying the details of the disbursements were fabricated, they should let us know the correct details since they know how the money came about.

Why do you too want to believe jonathan version when so many other versions have earlier surfaced? Why chose to believe this story over earlier versions? Is it that you too are obsessed with Jonathan? I thought a committee has been set up? Why not allow the committee release a conclusive report? What is with apc and sensationalism? Why was a committee even set up at all in a case started by and being handled by efcc? Is it that magu-led efcc is incompetent? This is how they sensationalised all cases they lost already in court, why should any sane person believe another sensational story? Oga reason well.
Re: How CBN Gave NIA The N13 Billion Uncovered In Ikoyi, Lagos, Apartment by drss2(m): 8:29pm On Apr 21, 2017
d amount of lies n propaganda dish out for d gullible by buari's directionless govt is unbelievable. let dem keep it up. we will see how far their lies will take their rudderless govt.
Re: How CBN Gave NIA The N13 Billion Uncovered In Ikoyi, Lagos, Apartment by GavelSlam: 8:29pm On Apr 21, 2017
teezy001:
I don't like any political party neither any politician, because they are all have the same blood. The moment we discover this, the moment we give ourselves peace. My question is how can the funds released in 2015 still have 2017 bank rolls stamp?

No longer 2016 stamp as you guys say?

Please provide some evidence that it has anything other than 2015.

1 Like

Re: How CBN Gave NIA The N13 Billion Uncovered In Ikoyi, Lagos, Apartment by MaziOmenuko: 8:30pm On Apr 21, 2017
salford:
if someone had not blown the whistle. na so some people go just dey enjoy looted funds...chai

I can assure you that as at today, many funds are still hidden in secret places you cannot tell. The last administration almost ruined this country.

5 Likes

Re: How CBN Gave NIA The N13 Billion Uncovered In Ikoyi, Lagos, Apartment by zikter(m): 8:30pm On Apr 21, 2017
cktheluckyman:

How come PDP chieftains are taken into custody even before any useless panel commenced sitting? Mr Oke is not in custody and will not be incarcerated because he is acting as a fall guy for Amaechi!!! Only a certified fool will believe this cock and bull story
you are wrong and most likely blinded by PDP lost in the last election. The DG owned up to the knowledge of the money and even claimed he has documents to tender on how the money was approved by the last administration. however whosoever thinks amaechi owns the money is free to prove same, including you. since he has denied ownership and you feel he owns it, the burden of proof is solely on you. anything short of that is mere conjecture. well, while awaiting your proves, kindly allow us to believe the DG who has accepted responsibility. the PDP chieftains as you insinuated were investigated and brought to court by efcc. most if not all got their bails and are attending court from their houses. so once more, let us allow the authorities do their job.

2 Likes

Re: How CBN Gave NIA The N13 Billion Uncovered In Ikoyi, Lagos, Apartment by jasawa: 8:31pm On Apr 21, 2017
cktheluckyman:
Story for the gods. Why on earth is the NIA DG not in custody? No mater how the APC media spins this ,we will never be deceived. The party will be kicked out in 2019 and true probe instituted into this shameful probe and cover up!!
Luckyman please change that name of yours to Unluckyman because those that gave birth you have wasted their semen for nothing.

1 Like

Re: How CBN Gave NIA The N13 Billion Uncovered In Ikoyi, Lagos, Apartment by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 21, 2017
ephi123:

That's the strategy of this government and its online paid Media team.

The good thing is it won't last forever, even if they twist the script to suit themselves right now, the next government will unearth it. It can only be covered up for a short while.

Transparency zero. Accountability zero. Blame game 100.

You must be feeling really ok. Good for you but you're wrong. I thought you should know that.
What you have just read up there is what accountability means... Giving account of....

2 Likes

Re: How CBN Gave NIA The N13 Billion Uncovered In Ikoyi, Lagos, Apartment by GavelSlam: 8:31pm On Apr 21, 2017
drss2:
d amount of lies n propaganda dish out for d gullible by buari's directionless govt is unbelievable. let dem keep it up. we will see how far their lies will take their rudderless govt.

Jonathan and his goons are gone forever.

Stop deceiving yourself.

3 Likes

Re: How CBN Gave NIA The N13 Billion Uncovered In Ikoyi, Lagos, Apartment by MaziOmenuko: 8:31pm On Apr 21, 2017
wildernessVoice:
EFCC/Govt. are yet tell Nigerians who is the occupant of house where the money was discovered.

Of course you will play dumb even when NIA boss has confirmed ownership of the money. All you want to hear is Amaechi.

2 Likes

Re: How CBN Gave NIA The N13 Billion Uncovered In Ikoyi, Lagos, Apartment by jaxxy(m): 8:31pm On Apr 21, 2017
cktheluckyman:

U don't seem to understand. If d Dg of NIA goes to jail so does Jonathan. All this cover up is to preserve jonathan from obvious shame he caused.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How CBN Gave NIA The N13 Billion Uncovered In Ikoyi, Lagos, Apartment by kingkhan(m): 8:32pm On Apr 21, 2017
Wike=liar
Re: How CBN Gave NIA The N13 Billion Uncovered In Ikoyi, Lagos, Apartment by Agbanagba1(m): 8:32pm On Apr 21, 2017
Any government transaction that is not done through the banking system is a fraudulent transaction.

1 Like

Re: How CBN Gave NIA The N13 Billion Uncovered In Ikoyi, Lagos, Apartment by ollah2: 8:33pm On Apr 21, 2017
"We steal because Nigerians don't stone us" Ameachi 2015.

Until a Nigerians begin stoning the very closest / nearest politician to him/her who isn't carrying out the responsibilities why he was voted then this county will soonest be put aground

In 2017 an average Nigerian is yet to experience BASIC AMENITIES THAT WE WERE TAUGHT IN PRIMARY SCHOOOL

It's called BASIC for a purpose yet it's EXPENSIVE BUT ONLY IN NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: How CBN Gave NIA The N13 Billion Uncovered In Ikoyi, Lagos, Apartment by drss2(m): 8:34pm On Apr 21, 2017
Iamwrath:
If it looks like one

Talks like one

Walks like one

My brother it's definitely ONE..

GEJ was is and will go down in history as one of the most stupid people in the world
dont worry. by d time anoda party takes ova n unravel d rot commited under buari's govt, abacha will be called a saint.

1 Like

Re: How CBN Gave NIA The N13 Billion Uncovered In Ikoyi, Lagos, Apartment by mohammadyusuf66(m): 8:34pm On Apr 21, 2017
May God help this country of ours. Ameen
Re: How CBN Gave NIA The N13 Billion Uncovered In Ikoyi, Lagos, Apartment by debbie223(f): 8:35pm On Apr 21, 2017
at least we are getting somewhere.But that so called "special services"should be explained to us.
Re: How CBN Gave NIA The N13 Billion Uncovered In Ikoyi, Lagos, Apartment by agabaI23(m): 8:37pm On Apr 21, 2017
LionDeLeo:

I like this meme, especially the "staying awake for research..." part.

The whole truth.
Research without electricity?

1 Like

Re: How CBN Gave NIA The N13 Billion Uncovered In Ikoyi, Lagos, Apartment by efilefun(m): 8:37pm On Apr 21, 2017
baralatie:

What if PMB already knew about it before now?
Am sure the DG won't be on suspension right now if he had updated the president about it

1 Like

Re: How CBN Gave NIA The N13 Billion Uncovered In Ikoyi, Lagos, Apartment by ephi123(f): 8:41pm On Apr 21, 2017
akpasubi777:

You must be feeling really ok. Good for you but you're wrong. I thought you should know that.
What you have just read up there is what accountability means... Giving account of....

If you were feeling okay, you wouldn't be quoting me. I don't engage zombies so find someone else to have a conversation with.

1 Like

Re: How CBN Gave NIA The N13 Billion Uncovered In Ikoyi, Lagos, Apartment by ephi123(f): 8:42pm On Apr 21, 2017
drss2:
dont worry. by d time anoda party takes ova n unravel d rot commited under buari's govt, abacha will be called a saint.

cheesy grin that's a tall order, but I've learnt never to say never.

3 Likes

Re: How CBN Gave NIA The N13 Billion Uncovered In Ikoyi, Lagos, Apartment by babapressy(m): 8:43pm On Apr 21, 2017
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat / Ease Of Lockdown Over COVID-19: Chaotic Scenes At Banks Unacceptable – Mustapha / Governor Wike Mobbed By Corpers At Rivers NYSC Camp (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.