Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,936 members, 7,890,072 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:51 AM

Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC (48985 Views)

Police Offer £20k Reward For Information In The Murder Of 16yr-old Boy In London / Frank-Anthony Igboka's Death: N5 Million Reward For Information On Killers / Photo Of Wanted Suspects Of Offa Banks Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC by osazsky(m): 10:35pm On Apr 21, 2017
Were my whistle

1 Like

Re: Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC by DonPizzaro: 10:35pm On Apr 21, 2017
I SUSPECT THIS GUY HAS DEALT SOME BLOWS TO THE FULANIS KILLERS IN BENUE ENVIRONS.THAT IS WHY THE PRESENT FULANI COW GOVERNMENT IN NIGERIA TODAY HAS DECLARED HIM WANTED. HOW MANY FULANI MURDERERS HAS BEEN DECLARED WANTED? THIS GOVERMENT IS A JOKE AND WILL GO KABOOOO.
Re: Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC by sirmiloo: 10:35pm On Apr 21, 2017
iDROID:
N10,000,000? Is it really worth it? Considering 'Ghana' might just ice you while you're on his tail and send your body parts to your family in a 'Ghana must go' grin

#IHATENIGERIAPOLICE# Nigeria Police must start facing boko haram or stop roaming the streets and stop harassing innocent citizens.
Re: Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC by sirmiloo: 10:36pm On Apr 21, 2017
verygudbadguy:
I can't take the Nigerian Police Force serious on the reward of 10million. Same people that wrote "Bail is free" on the wall of their station. Yet, they collect huge sum to process bail.

NPF is the worst of all paramilitary in this country. Shameless people.

I pray they apprehend that murderer before he strikes again.

#IHATENIGERIAPOLICE# Nigeria Police must start facing boko haram or stop roaming the streets and stop harassing innocent citizens.

1 Like

Re: Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC by Eldee54321(m): 10:45pm On Apr 21, 2017
#10 million naira? I no trust una...even if u he'll them catch d man n then give u d money...Police will find a way to collect bck the money either by nook or by crook...pputting some stupid allegations inorder to arrest u...I don't trust them jare
Re: Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC by eternalcity(m): 10:48pm On Apr 21, 2017
Makurdi has always been a city where Government backed thugs hold sway. Ghana Oga don leave office, he is now a wanted man.
Re: Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC by Osu175(m): 10:51pm On Apr 21, 2017
They should just arrest the Channels TV guy that interview him some time back or some back guys should just get him and the ransom will be "where did you see Ghana" grin grin grin grin
Re: Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC by ejamahrandy: 10:53pm On Apr 21, 2017
AlphaStyles:
you are offering 10m to catch a higher killer.
Pls call back when you increase the offer
i thought it's HIRED KiLLER,!
Re: Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC by akanbiaa(m): 11:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
PublicAssurance:
na wa o. u be lecturer?.
Nope just a Teacher, inspirational and motivational personality and entreprenuer
Re: Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC by coolzeal(m): 11:02pm On Apr 21, 2017
undefeateds:

when did u bcom a constituted authority dat u will be ordering execution of anoda man soul
When another man play God just to take someone's soul.
Re: Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 21, 2017
It is people like this that deserve the death penalty.
Re: Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC by signz: 11:24pm On Apr 21, 2017
Rumor has it that thus gana and his gang retaliates when ever the Fulani militia strikes in Benue. He's also motivated his kinsmen to defend themselves.

People are asking for Police squad led by Kyari to go capture him. You don't send a boy to a man's fight. Ghana is a warlord operating from the forest & Tompolo is a warlord operating from the creeks, it's suicidal sending NPF men into such terrains.

That's how it starts before we know it, each tribe will have warlords that'll battle and even hold their heads high like Boko Harum. Then we'll say bye to Nigeria.

Maybe he's the reason Suswan is still being detained since February.
Re: Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC by NemzySeries(m): 11:33pm On Apr 21, 2017
wat if d 17 pple he killed are fulanis? ( self defence) ......jst asking but not supporting hiz act
Re: Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC by elderjohn1(m): 11:44pm On Apr 21, 2017
Whistle blowers......the game is on let's play, who wants to be a millionaire......by Benue State Government

1 Like

Re: Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC by arnold123: 11:51pm On Apr 21, 2017
beautiful232:
Ok.
wanna suck my whistle?
Re: Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC by emmanuelzi(m): 11:52pm On Apr 21, 2017
Abeg whistle needed urgently.

1 Like

Re: Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC by Chartey(m): 11:56pm On Apr 21, 2017
obafemee80:
Let me call Inspector Bediako may be he could help... grin
Hahahaha beautiful pun.

1 Like

Re: Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC by NaijaBlend: 2:39am On Apr 22, 2017
Timiblanko:
Crime everywhere No save place. The only hope is God

Which God? There are many gods, including irresponsible ones which suck blood of innocent people! They know themselves.
Re: Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC by AlphaStyles(m): 6:04am On Apr 22, 2017
ejamahrandy:
i thought it's HIRED KiLLER,!
any 1
Re: Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 22, 2017
And some idiots on this forum said Ghananians were saints. grin
Re: Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC by timunstopable: 7:21am On Apr 22, 2017
Was this not the same Ghana that was given amnesty by Benue state government

He was used to terrorise opposition.. Now that he has lost control they want to arrest him

Nonsense

You glorify criminal pay them allowwances and ignore jobless educated youths

This is what happens when you reward crime
Re: Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC by wizod(m): 7:25am On Apr 22, 2017
This message is for those dat hate dia life.
I've seen where a kidnapper was caught in d very act 2geda wit d woman dey kidnapped, his gun and live bullets but instead of d person dat caught him be rewarded he nearly went 2 jail while d kidnapper who was even handed 2 d police was later released and was roaming abt freely.

If i see dis Ghana, i will hide him and will even feed him till d case dies off. because anyone dat reveals his whereabouts 2 d police will be included 2 his gang. The police will ask u unecessary questions dat will land u into a heavy problem.

Dats my warning

1 Like

Re: Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC by adontcare(f): 7:41am On Apr 22, 2017
Wicked goat.
Re: Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:04am On Apr 22, 2017
Another vampire on the loose.
Re: Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 22, 2017
Timiblanko:
Crime everywhere No save place. The only hope is God

And where was the only hope when the crime was happening?
Re: Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC by pweetychyka(f): 8:15am On Apr 22, 2017
Timiblanko:
Crime everywhere No save safe place. The only hope is God

Boss I was expecting u to say d only safe place now is Heaven since we all know crime is everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC by MrOreo(m): 8:40am On Apr 22, 2017
3. He is dark in complexion, tall, stout in built and has no tribal mark on his face.

Look @ all those attributes... this na 10men job, go form one man mopol and get killed grin
Re: Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC by Timiblanko(m): 8:54am On Apr 22, 2017
pweetychyka:

Boss I was expecting u to say d only safe place now is Heaven since we all know crime is everywhere!

Only Heaven is the sure place. Have mercy on me oh LORD

1 Like

Re: Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC by Fisocoded(m): 9:05am On Apr 22, 2017
verygudbadguy:
I can't take the Nigerian Police Force serious on the reward of 10million. Same people that wrote "Bail is free" on the wall of their station. Yet, they collect huge sum to process bail.

NPF is the worst of all paramilitary in this country. Shameless people.

I pray they apprehend that murderer before he strikes again.

I think say na only me hate dose black uniformed fools tormenting d life of poor Nigerians instead of protecting her citizens, dat lagos to warri sapele wedding guy story made me cry cus i have witnessed such.

1 Like

Re: Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC by Taiwojolly(m): 9:17am On Apr 22, 2017
informant001:
The Nigeria Police Force hereby declared Terwase Akwaza aka Ghana wanted as follows:

ISSUED BY THE AUTHORITY OF THE INSPECTOR GENERAL OF POLICE

WANTED PERSON

Terwase Akwaza aka Ghana.

WANTED BY THE NIGERIA POLICE FORCE

The above named person is hereby declared wanted by the Nigeria Police Force. A warrant of arrest has been duly obtained from Court of competent jurisdiction for his arrest.

2. The said Terwase Akwaza aka Ghana is wanted for merciless killings of seventeen (17) innocent persons and wanton destruction of properties worth millions of naira by arson, at Zaki Biam on 20th March 2017 and for killings in cold blood of about fifty (50) people in other locations in Benue State. He is culpable for other capital offences such as Kidnapping, Armed robbery, Culpable Homicide, Mischief by Fire and Criminal Conspiracy. Further investigation revealed that he is also responsible for killing of Mr. Deneen Igbana (late) the Special Adviser on Security to the Executive Governor of Benue State, Chief Samuel Ortom.

3. He is dark in complexion, tall, stout in built and has no tribal mark on his face.

4. Terwase Akwaza aka Ghana is a dangerous suspect, and an indigene of Gbise in Katsina-Ala LGA of Benue State. He speaks Tiv, Idoma and Pigin English Languages fluently.

5. If seen, please report to the nearest Police Station or call 08033040358, 08035925554, 08036363531, 08033129778 or SMS 08057000003.

A handsome reward awaits any person(s) with information that leads to his arrest. The Benue State Government has placed Ten Million naira (₦10,000,000) reward for anyone with useful information that can lead to his arrest.

CSP JIMOH O. MOSHOOD
FORCE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER
FORCE HEADQUARTERS
ABUJA

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/police-offer-n10-million-reward-for.html
10 million to catch an hired killer who killed a special adviser to the governor. Am I mad. The money too low now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) / Man Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt By Stabbing (Graphic Photos) / Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.