Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,904 members, 7,973,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 08:22 AM

10 Things Nairaland Will Do For You - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Things Nairaland Will Do For You (388 Views)

Write about your life, Nairaland will protect you / 10 Things You Should Stop Wasting Your Time Doing / Why Isn't That Anytime I Post Anything Nairaland Will Remove My Post And Link (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Things Nairaland Will Do For You by bbdiamond: 8:34pm On Apr 21, 2017
1. You will never be cheated by the GNLD scammers or the likes ;D1.
2. You will learn to detect fake news when you see them (if you have common sense)
3. You will learn about Job certifications and Job search etiquettes
4. You will always be updated about politics , new appointments and new whistle blowees grin
5. Celebrity news will be at your fingertips
6. You will learn about different snakes wink
7. You will learn about traveling and everything you need to embark on a journey
8. You will learn about phones which will help you make a good choice when you decide to get one
9. You will see very good memes that could improve your mood
10. You will get alert when you make FTP grin
add yours
Re: 10 Things Nairaland Will Do For You by SuperSuave(m): 8:37pm On Apr 21, 2017
Lemme add mine

I'm cumin'
Re: 10 Things Nairaland Will Do For You by EbukaHades10(m): 4:16pm On Apr 22, 2017
U will learn how to become a Savage.

(1) (Reply)

10 Scientific Ways To MASSIVELY Boost Your Confidence / Let Your Money Do The Honest Work For You. / Sokoto Guber Tussle: Tambuwal, APC Fail To Stop Court Process Filed Against Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.