Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,627 members, 7,918,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:39 PM

People No Longer Do Ponzi - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / People No Longer Do Ponzi (1985 Views)

MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana / SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) / Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People No Longer Do Ponzi by xana101: 9:12pm On Apr 21, 2017
I discover people no longer play ponzi. Is this d end of ponzi in nigeria.
Re: People No Longer Do Ponzi by FemiEddy(m): 9:36pm On Apr 21, 2017
In the next 10yrs, it will trend again......for now, people affected have entered there nest.....MMM messed alot of people up, and others

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: People No Longer Do Ponzi by jist2day: 9:46pm On Apr 21, 2017
??
Re: People No Longer Do Ponzi by ekibor(m): 10:12pm On Apr 21, 2017
Ponzi made me to realize how wicked some Nigerians can be.

7 Likes

Re: People No Longer Do Ponzi by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 22, 2017
Ponzi has taught me that greedy people are vulnerable, honest one are hardly scammed.
Most ponzi participants are greedy.
Take from the greedy one and give to the informed one.

2 Likes

Re: People No Longer Do Ponzi by mizzytan(m): 8:09am On Apr 22, 2017
There's time for everything. The time of ponzi scheme has passed.

1 Like

Re: People No Longer Do Ponzi by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 22, 2017
FemiEddy:
In the next 10yrs, it will trend again......for now, people affected have entered there nest.....MMM messed alot of people up, and others

well that mmm was a blessing in disguise for me,because even my trapped 20k was cashed out last week when i was damn broke and i just made out time to click anyhow but eventually cashed out the money which i used to celebrate my easter. the truth is that Nigerians don't invest spare cash but all they had. imagine
Re: People No Longer Do Ponzi by kfrosh: 10:52am On Apr 22, 2017
Millions of Nigerians are still into ponzi (MMM & GHW comes to mind) but they have learnt not to bring their shit online especially nairaland in other to safeguard their money. This is because as long as the media don't get in their way, the more secure their investment.
Note: Ponzi is never an investment but a way to generate some extra income on the side.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People No Longer Do Ponzi by xana101: 11:42am On Apr 22, 2017
If they don't bring it on media, how do people get to hear about it. Everyone I tell about ponzi just don't want to hear about it.

2 Likes

Re: People No Longer Do Ponzi by Ralphdan(m): 3:32pm On Apr 22, 2017
I still cash out on mmm and GHWX undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People No Longer Do Ponzi by kfrosh: 4:12pm On Apr 22, 2017
I tell a friend who tells a friend to tell a friend.The trend continues like that.
xana101:
If they don't bring it on media, how do people get to hear about it. Everyone I tell about ponzi just don't want to hear about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People No Longer Do Ponzi by Viking007(m): 5:21pm On Apr 22, 2017
kfrosh:
I tell a friend who tells a friend to tell a friend.The trend continues like that.
You just dont want to acknowledge the truth.
Ponzi schemes dont sell anymore.
Re: People No Longer Do Ponzi by passiveincome1: 5:57pm On Apr 22, 2017
Lagbaja01:
this is ponzi as well.....abi no be double i dey see so?
Re: People No Longer Do Ponzi by Lagbaja01(m): 6:21pm On Apr 22, 2017
passiveincome1:

Check it's structure. Modalities are in place to avoid crash. "Recommitment"
same recommitment mmmexpress did and ran away.
Re: People No Longer Do Ponzi by passiveincome1: 6:48pm On Apr 22, 2017
Lagbaja01:
same recommitment mmmexpress did and ran away.

1 Like

Re: People No Longer Do Ponzi by Lagbaja01(m): 7:11pm On Apr 22, 2017
passiveincome1:

Give it a try an see. 100% guarantee. Pm ur mail so we chat further.
you dont need to tell me about TA, it is a ponzi as well and will sure collapse when due just like dos before it....
Re: People No Longer Do Ponzi by dsladekunle: 7:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
ponzi is officially dead in Nigeria...
Re: People No Longer Do Ponzi by kfrosh: 9:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
You see my guy, I accept that it is not like the way it used to be but people are still into it big time. In GHW people are still PHing in millions, this is not hear say, it is what i see.
Let me use MMM as a case study,in my office more than half of those that their money crashed in MMM are back to it PHing with their spare money, with so many other people doing it codedly. That you have lost interest doesn't mean everybody has lost interest too. It is just like saying a gambler loosing interest in gambling. Betja and Nairabet will still have customers till thy Kingdom come.
Viking007:
You just dont want to acknowledge the truth.
Ponzi schemes dont sell anymore.

1 Like

Re: People No Longer Do Ponzi by deebrain(m): 2:24am On Apr 23, 2017
I can say those that promised 100% in two hours and so on are the ones that faded away....

The original ones that assured 30-50% in 30 days are still in business.

And are even stronger than ever.

What I've noticed is that the general media hype is gone. And greedy ones are purged out.

Still amazed that even MMM (whose faults were used to campaign against the schemes) is still paying.

They are not on nairaland does not mean they died.

2 Likes

Re: People No Longer Do Ponzi by donaldking10: 4:58am On Apr 24, 2017
ghwx now has a forum, so we members no longer need to come to this idiotic, bias and fuked'up platform called nairaland.
in less than a month of creating ghwx, more than 5000 PH has already been recorded.
so, make proper research before typing shit.
plus i was paid last week.

3 Likes

Re: People No Longer Do Ponzi by nello111: 10:01am On Apr 24, 2017
Lol ponzi died?? Abeg who kill am nairaland?? You people must be sleeping on water to think ponzi has even fainted not to talk of died. People now use watsapp amd telegram and even other forums to pass info. So be there saying ponzi has died while your fellow man makes monthly cash with it

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Cash Out 5k Weekly Without Referral / Morgancapital Slashes Stockbroking Fees From 1.35% To 0.25% / Do You Have Any Idea On Hummer Bus And How Much It Brings In Daily From Trips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.