Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,046 members, 7,919,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 07:02 AM

NFF Official: Enyeama Free To Represent Nigeria Again - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF Official: Enyeama Free To Represent Nigeria Again (10980 Views)

AFCON Qualifiers: Vincent Enyeama Joins Super Eagles In Training / Super Eagles Coach, Rohr Names Four Strikers To Represent Nigeria In Egypt / Ola Aina Cleared By FIFA To Represent Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFF Official: Enyeama Free To Represent Nigeria Again by Iammikes223: 12:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
Newly designed and already hosted website up for sale at an affordable price. I own it and it's never bn tempered with. If you're interested contact me on 08109997503.
Re: NFF Official: Enyeama Free To Represent Nigeria Again by originalKsp(m): 12:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
g
Re: NFF Official: Enyeama Free To Represent Nigeria Again by hardeycute(m): 12:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
undecided Na only enyeama we get
Re: NFF Official: Enyeama Free To Represent Nigeria Again by zayyadoski(m): 12:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
This is a good news, he should come so that this CAPTAIN issue will rest once and for all
Re: NFF Official: Enyeama Free To Represent Nigeria Again by taiwolomo1: 12:03pm On Apr 22, 2017
grin
kingsley88:
Nice one he has been remember base on logistics.
Please make your inquiries concerning NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA 08063512129 our admission is on now
omo...ur other name supos be EDWARD abi mutiu adepoju
Re: NFF Official: Enyeama Free To Represent Nigeria Again by do4luv14(m): 12:18pm On Apr 22, 2017
I jst shakes ma head,reading majority saying, we should leave VINCENT and go for younger keepers, its gud sha,

but do any one of Dem understand the word ROLE MODEL

even VINCENT was understudy to SHORUMU for years, before getting his chance,

still dia were equally good keepers better than him, yet for him to keep those keepers on tthe bench for so long and being the first keeper to server for so long is not a days job,

if there is any role model the young keepers should learn from it should be VINCENT, ALAPAMSU has a lot to learn from him, in and of the pitch, so he is very much welcome,

2 Likes

Re: NFF Official: Enyeama Free To Represent Nigeria Again by kechywillz(m): 12:29pm On Apr 22, 2017
Enyema should not heed to these men,they will stab u at d back when they chips are down
Re: NFF Official: Enyeama Free To Represent Nigeria Again by chuksjuve(m): 12:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
All about Landscape, Horticulture and Gardening services

Re: NFF Official: Enyeama Free To Represent Nigeria Again by emi14: 1:43pm On Apr 22, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
So what?......if he likes himself, he should just jejeli stay retired... The kain disgrace that will welcome him will be bad.he has done his best and should stay that way.Nigerians always trusting old men at the detriment of young and upcoming ones...so there is no one in NPFL that can replace him?...this country weak me

Vincent Enyeama is still young very young. Roger Millar of Cameroun was 42 years old , featured for Cameroun in world cup and scored. Gianluigi Buffon Italian and Juventus goal keeper is 39years old. He maned the goal post on Wednesday, 19th 2917champions league match between Fc Barcelona and Juventus. So how is Enyeama an old man.
Re: NFF Official: Enyeama Free To Represent Nigeria Again by babyfaceafrica: 1:47pm On Apr 22, 2017
emi14:

Vincent Enyeama is still young very young. Roger Millar of Cameroun was 42 years old , featured for Cameroun in world cup and scored. Gianluigi Buffon Italian and Juventus goal keeper is 39years old. He maned the goal post on Wednesday, 19th 2917champions league match between Fc Barcelona and Juventus. So how is Enyeama an old man.
he is retired..should stay that way.
Re: NFF Official: Enyeama Free To Represent Nigeria Again by UPDISTIC7: 1:52pm On Apr 22, 2017
That is ehh. I tire ooo. whatever happened to the young shall grow.

babyfaceafrica:
So what?......if he likes himself, he should just jejeli stay retired... The kain disgrace that will welcome him will be bad.he has done his best and should stay that way.Nigerians always trusting old men at the detriment of young and upcoming ones...so there is no one in NPFL that can replace him?...this country weak me
Re: NFF Official: Enyeama Free To Represent Nigeria Again by idinc(m): 2:33pm On Apr 22, 2017
Tazdroid:
Back then when "Enyeama" was synonymous to "save" grin grin

I want to Enyeama some money for my birthday

Have you Enyeamad the documents I sent you?

May the Lord Enyeama you from damnation
as a staff of First bank Nigeria,i suggest u open up an "Enyeamings" account with us

1 Like

Re: NFF Official: Enyeama Free To Represent Nigeria Again by donqx: 4:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
eayeanma again
Re: NFF Official: Enyeama Free To Represent Nigeria Again by Atouke: 5:47pm On Apr 22, 2017
If we care about winning we should bring our best hands .Enyeama is tested and trusted . And still a first choice keeper in his french club.
If we just want to show up for the tournament, then lets go with the present crop of keepers.
Re: NFF Official: Enyeama Free To Represent Nigeria Again by robosky02(m): 9:35pm On Apr 22, 2017
emi14:

the truth is we need him more because

the other three goalkeepers are not meeting up

Carl Ikeme is almost always injures

Daniel akpeyi is a shaky shaky keeper

and the other I cant say

1 Like

Re: NFF Official: Enyeama Free To Represent Nigeria Again by babapressy(m): 9:51pm On Apr 22, 2017
Hmm
Re: NFF Official: Enyeama Free To Represent Nigeria Again by emi14: 8:01am On Apr 23, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
he is retired..should stay that way.

There is no perfect replacement for Enyeama for now. That is the truth and fact. We have world cup qualifying against strong Cameroun side, unpredictable bafana bafana and possibly, world cup finals . We need Vincent Enyeama. Disappointment fans and disintegration of super eagles are trophies and achievements of proud minded Sunday Olishe
Re: NFF Official: Enyeama Free To Represent Nigeria Again by ewosk: 8:25am On Apr 23, 2017
I guess this is coming because of the recent injury to Ikeme.

They are trying to open options should something happens
Re: NFF Official: Enyeama Free To Represent Nigeria Again by babyfaceafrica: 10:16am On Apr 23, 2017
emi14:

There is no perfect replacement for Enyeama for now. That is the truth and fact. We have world cup qualifying against strong Cameroun side, unpredictable bafana bafana and possibly, world cup finals . We need Vincent Enyeama. Disappointment fans and disintegration of super eagles are trophies and achievements of proud minded Sunday Olishe
we can do without enyeama abeg..a tree does not make a forest... We should stop saying there are no replacement for people... Replacement plenty,but politics and bigotry won't allow
Re: NFF Official: Enyeama Free To Represent Nigeria Again by emi14: 12:10pm On Apr 23, 2017
[quote author=babyfaceafrica post=55831691]we can do without enyeama abeg..a tree does not make a forest... We should stop saying there are no replacement for people... Replacement plenty,but politics and bigotry won't allow[/quot
Yes we have. I request for his name. There is no time.
Re: NFF Official: Enyeama Free To Represent Nigeria Again by robosky02(m): 1:45pm On Apr 24, 2017
[quote author=emi14 post=55834977][/quote]

mention one replacement/ grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Australian Open Semi-finals: Sinner Stuns Djokovic / Messi Becomes A Father / Nigeria Vs Egypt 2-0 (Women's Under 17 World Cup Qualifiers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.