Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,662 members, 7,975,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 07:21 AM

Flash Fiction/ Badoo The Rapist - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Flash Fiction/ Badoo The Rapist (646 Views)

The Devil's Love (a Tale Of A Rapist) By John Mfon / The Rapist Is Raped / Scared. A Flash Fiction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Flash Fiction/ Badoo The Rapist by Papzey(f): 11:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
He has been tailing this brown haired short and plump lady for the last 30 minutes. She was wearing a blue short gown tightly fitted to her body. Her face wasn't all that cute but she had a wonderful round and sexy shape like those of Nollywood actresses. Her chest was wide with the two twins on it appearing to be fighting for freedom. Her butt was wiggling in tandem with her legs movement. Watching her was like seeing a Fashion show in Paris on TV to Ben AKA Badoo.

He continued to follow. The street was empty as if the whole residents had just deserted after an Ijaw militants invasion. Ben was wearing just a singlet and a short. He had forgotten his shirt at that joint he smoked Indian helm, swallowed tramadol pills and drank local gin. His head was banging like a disco night club and his eyes were becoming more sharp and fierce. The dongle in his briefs was rock hard and struggling for freedom. "I have to Bleep this girl" He told himself. I saw her follow that corner that was always empty.

There is an uncompleted new house building on that road. Ben accelerated towards the lady at a pace of a an Hot he-bull courting a she-bull in her heat period. He charged forward and calculated the distance between the lady and the nearest exit. He called for her to wait. She looked back in shock as if she didn't know someone was walking behind her.

"Yes, what can I do for you bros" she muttered. Ben moved closer to her and didn't even know what to say.

"Baby, I like you. I want us to date."

"Is that why you called me?"

"Yes, e no reach?"

"I beg, my Aunty sent me on an errand. I don't have time for this rubbish."

She attempted to turn and move but Ben held her from behind, used one of his arm to cover her mouth, and in another second, swiftly carried her with the other arm. He charged into the building. She struggled to get free, screaming, kicking, biting, spitting but Ben didn't let go. He dragged her into a room and smashed her to the ground in a WWE smack-down move. She cried immediately, and before she could move, Ben had already pushed down his short and brief, jumped on her, and wrestling off her panties. Before he could penetrate her, an heavy blow hit him on the head.
Read more on link. http://www.rapportnaija.com/2016/08/flash-fiction-badoo-rapist.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Journey Of A Bachelor / A Chinese Graduate Made Several Sculptures Of Internet Meme(photos) / Why Do Nigerian Publishers Focus On One Genre?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.