Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,655 members, 7,878,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:29 AM

Here Is A Reason For You To Be Thankful - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Here Is A Reason For You To Be Thankful (398 Views)

What Are You Thankful For Today? / Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting In Anambra: Police Reveal Reason For Attack / The Importance Of Being Thankful To God Through Charity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here Is A Reason For You To Be Thankful by ecstasy357(m): 1:11am On Apr 22, 2017
You go to work in the morning , came back tired, fixed yourself dinner and go to bed looking forward to the next day plus you don't even say a prayer because you're too tired.

The next service you attend, you hear persons testify of God delivering them from one accident or sickness and you remember that God hasn't given you that car you've been praying for for a while now. You don't see the miracle in waking up every morning, you're used to it and as such take the gift of life for granted.

You don't see the miracle in going to sleep every night or even during the day , you're used to closing your eyes and you're fast asleep. Forgetting people suffer from insomnia.

You don't see the miracle in having food to eat as you're used to always having food on your table forgetting people die of hunger and some have difficulty eating because of one ailment or the other .

You don't see the miracle in going to work and coming back safely. Going out and coming back without an accident or surviving one and losing one or two limbs, which is the greater miracle?

We've gotten used to some of these things and we forget to give thanks to He who made it possible . We take these things we see as "normal", for granted .

Next time you wake up, be grateful because He's forever faithful.

SOURCE: https://livingrightdaily..com.ng/
Re: Here Is A Reason For You To Be Thankful by obinna58(m): 1:37am On Apr 22, 2017
why should I be thankful when plenty who has more faith in him dies everyday, why I'm I so special to him then

F*ck him if he ever existed
Re: Here Is A Reason For You To Be Thankful by frank317: 2:31am On Apr 22, 2017
Ya, i recall my mum used to be thankful every morning... Until she died.

Being thankful is a waste of time... It does not stop death from taking you when the time to die comes

(1) (Reply)

God Is To Be Revered And Worshipped: Not Man / The Most Freaking Thing I Have Ever Heard Abt Snakes / Apostle Suleman Gives Friendly Advice To Stephanie Otobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.