Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,306 members, 7,947,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 08:24 PM

How Christopher & Wendy Idowu Are Making It A Hard World For Tboss To Live In - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Christopher & Wendy Idowu Are Making It A Hard World For Tboss To Live In (37989 Views)

Miyonse Writes Love Poem For Tboss / BBNaija: Bobrisky Shares Airtime In UNILAG For Students To Vote For Tboss (Pics) / #BBNaija: Pretty Linda Ikeji's Girls Campaign For Tboss (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Christopher & Wendy Idowu Are Making It A Hard World For Tboss To Live In by Dreydoe(m): 8:58pm On Apr 22, 2017
So that I was watchn Hiptv today and they where discussing how nja music of this era lack good contents and to my utmost disappointment 2face was called to speak about it as one of the good artist with content.. Mbok please apart from African queen which of his songs has good contents, most of them are quack.."content sense " yet baba was on the talk show complaining about the poor contents in nja music when you are clearly d ring leader
Re: How Christopher & Wendy Idowu Are Making It A Hard World For Tboss To Live In by OmoBety(f): 10:46pm On Apr 22, 2017
Nutase:
What is TBoss? Perfume or undies?
undies
Re: How Christopher & Wendy Idowu Are Making It A Hard World For Tboss To Live In by Trexnemesis(m): 5:28am On Apr 23, 2017
My grouse with Tboss is her not coming to the defence of Kemen. She saw an opportunity to get rid of somebody in order to increase her chances, and seized it, despite allowing and enjoying Kemen's cuddle. She was not asleep at all . She lost my votes and those of many fans because of this wickedness.
Re: How Christopher & Wendy Idowu Are Making It A Hard World For Tboss To Live In by moufan: 7:45am On Apr 23, 2017
dominique:
What's the point of all this epistle? So her sibblings should sit back and watch while silly comedians tear her apart for cheap likes. Dey there be typing epistle on top someone else's matter while she keeps signing juicy endorsement deals.
what stupid endorsement deals has she signed.nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron / A Nairalander Chilling With Asa In Hamburg! / Emmanuel Emenike & Wife, Iheoma Nnadi Unfollow Each Other On IG, Delete Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.