Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,948 members, 7,949,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:21 AM

Watsapp Was Unable To Install In My Android"problem Parsing Package" - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Watsapp Was Unable To Install In My Android"problem Parsing Package" (962 Views)

What Did This Application Was Unable To Start Correctly (0xc0000005)mean And Sol / Help! Blender.msi Is Taking Time To Install In My Windows 7 32 Bits Laptop / How To Solve The Application Was Unable To Start Correctly 0x0000005 Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watsapp Was Unable To Install In My Android"problem Parsing Package" by Kingsley10000: 8:26am On Apr 22, 2017
Greetings everyone: I have a samsung captivate glide with Android 2.3.5, it's a 4G phone, I tried to do a samsung system update by OTA and got this error message: "unknown error, it's possible that the server is unavailable", I also tried to do a software upgrade but I don't have the software, I'm pretty comfortable with PC but not cell/Android, and one of the apps I'm using (Whatsapp) stopped working, I think the new version does not support Android 2.3.5. Anyone knows where I can find a new version of Whatsapp for Android 2.3.5? I tried to do update and it always failed. Or if there's a way to make Whatsapp to work. Now everytime I try to load it, it said that my version is obsolete and I need to update to a newer version, so I can't use it. Thanks for your comment suggestion.
Re: Watsapp Was Unable To Install In My Android"problem Parsing Package" by AsianTotal: 12:38pm On Apr 23, 2017
Whatsapp upgrade does not support anything lower than Android 3.0.

(1) (Reply)

ASUS Vivobook Pro 15 N580 Specs And Price / Computers, Printers, Accessories And More - Best Prices / Some Of The Technical Useful Abbreviations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.