Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,065 members, 7,928,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 10:43 AM

Should A Man Still Cares For A Child Who His Wife Confessed Is Not His? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Man Still Cares For A Child Who His Wife Confessed Is Not His? (370 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / How Do You Know If Your Ex Still Cares About You And Loves You / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Man Still Cares For A Child Who His Wife Confessed Is Not His? by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 22, 2017
Fidelity in marriage is as important as can. Be imagined, and that explains why so many marriages have failed owing to unfaithfulness of either party in the union. There are instance where a wife could go outside the marriage to get pregnant for another man, usually without the knowledge of the husband. Such men would naturally see such a child as theirs! unless there is information to the contrary. Therefore, should he still care for a child who his wife confessed is not his?
Re: Should A Man Still Cares For A Child Who His Wife Confessed Is Not His? by MEGGATRON(m): 11:11am On Apr 22, 2017
yes! if he accepts the woman he should care for her child, you cant have one without the other.
Re: Should A Man Still Cares For A Child Who His Wife Confessed Is Not His? by dingbang(m): 11:12am On Apr 22, 2017
What difference would it make if he stops providing..
Re: Should A Man Still Cares For A Child Who His Wife Confessed Is Not His? by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 22, 2017
Yes
His already taken the child as his , you can't just turn if off
He should do the right thing he is the only father the child knows and trust me God will bless him

As for the wife hmm na between her n God ..
Re: Should A Man Still Cares For A Child Who His Wife Confessed Is Not His? by AntiWailer: 11:17am On Apr 22, 2017
See question.

She should simply take the child to his father.
Re: Should A Man Still Cares For A Child Who His Wife Confessed Is Not His? by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 22, 2017
dear wife, that will be very hard biko
Re: Should A Man Still Cares For A Child Who His Wife Confessed Is Not His? by nuelzz04(m): 12:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
If I v d resources I can take care of any kid....muchless my step child

(1) (Reply)

Are you passing through a broken relationship? then must Read / Get Married And Stay Married ***MUST READ*** / Ageless Love: The Growing Popularity Of Senior Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.