Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,218 members, 7,910,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 02:42 AM

Total Scholarship Test Foemat - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Total Scholarship Test Foemat (5019 Views)

16th NIIT Nigeria Scholarship Test '15 / Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Test Format / Mobil Esso International Post Graduate Scholarship Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Total Scholarship Test Foemat by 2010wise: 1:41pm On Jan 04, 2010
if you need a copy of the past questions and answers call this line:0709-450-3767.sk of Phil
Re: Total Scholarship Test Foemat by phemmys: 12:14am On Jan 16, 2012
please be informed that this person is a fraudster who would demand for recharge card but will send nothing to you after the recharge card has been sent. He has done it for me.
Re: Total Scholarship Test Foemat by yamakuza: 10:48pm On Jan 19, 2012
phemmy.s:

please be informed that this person is a fraudster who would demand for recharge card but will send nothing to you after the recharge card has been sent. He has done it for me.

Thanks for the feedback.

1 Like

Re: Total Scholarship Test Foemat by Flawlessdiva1(f): 6:05pm On Jan 30, 2012
What about ABC TRANSPORT SCHOLARSHIP TEST FORMAT. I need it ASAP
Re: Total Scholarship Test Foemat by chefetalkane(m): 1:54am On Nov 10, 2015
THE 2016 TOTAL SCHOLARSHIP PAST QUESTIONS IS AVAILABLE

This post is guideline on how you can get the Total scholarship past questions and answers. Many will wait till it is a week to the exam before they will start preparing, I advice that you begin preparation now, as it going to put you ahead of others. I do like give you a breakdown of the exam:

There will be three sections in the Total scholarship Exam, there will be 120 questions, Logical Reasoning, English, Simple arithmetic, Quantitative reasoning, Current affairs etc. Note in the email I will send you after you pay for the book will be questions that will surely show up in the exam. Don’t miss this opportunity of going home with N150, 000 from Total till your year of graduation.
Last year a lot of students who used our past questions gave testimonies.

What’s new?
-Scholarship past questions
-Free scholarship handbook
-Free scholarship curernt affair ebook
-Free scholarship examination tips

TOTAL SCHOLARSHIP QUESTIONS:
1. The statue of liberty was a sign to show……. ANS American Revolution
2. How many Local Government are in Nigeria……. ANS 774
3. The first petrochemical plant in Nigeria was in……ANS Warri
4. Who won the 2002 Nobel peace award……ANS Jimmy Carter
5. The percentage of Nigeria’s income from oil is about…..ANS 81-90%
6. A cheque…..

Our PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ARE UNPARRALLELED, many students who used it in the past gave testimonies.

DOWNLOAD THE OFFICIAL TOTAL UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS HERE

Re: Total Scholarship Test Foemat by ravescholars(m): 11:17am On Nov 19, 2015
NNPC/TOTAL E&P SCHOLARSHIP PAST QUESTION
To Get the most recent Total E&P scholarship past Question spanning over 4yrs of Total E&P exams visit www.ravescholars.com/index.php/Total
It comes with a free current affairs e-book. The exams will test your understanding in Logical Reasoning, Arithmetic, Current Affairs (mostly in the oil sector as it is an oil company awarding the scholarship) and quantitative reasoning. Please avail yourself of this opportunity to get this Total scholarship worth N150,000 by getting the relevant materials from www.ravescholars.com and starting preparations on time ahead of the exams 5th of December, 2015. REMEMBER: This is a competition and winners will be selected based on merit, Our past question puts you ahead of your contemporaries in this exams. For more information regarding this scholarship call us on 09023456403 lets assist you FREE OF CHARGE. We wish all candidates applying for this scholarship the very best and success.
Warm Regards,
Ravescholars Publicity/Marketing Team

Re: Total Scholarship Test Foemat by chefetalkane(m): 9:03pm On Nov 23, 2015

This post is guideline on how you can get the Total scholarship past questions and answers. Many will wait till it is a week to the exam before they will start preparing, I advice that you begin preparation now, as it going to put you ahead of others. I do like give you a breakdown of the exam:

There will be three sections in the Total scholarship Exam, there will be 120 questions, Logical Reasoning, English, Simple arithmetic, Quantitative reasoning, Current affairs etc. Note in the email I will send you after you pay for the book will be questions that will surely show up in the exam. Don’t miss this opportunity of going home with N150, 000 from Total till your year of graduation.

What’s new?

6. A cheque…..

Our PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ARE UNPARRALLELED, many students who used it in the past gave testimonies.

DOWNLOAD THE OFFICIAL TOTAL UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS HERE
Re: Total Scholarship Test Foemat by palladin: 10:22pm On Nov 23, 2015
Simply check my signature.

Thank me later.

Re: Total Scholarship Test Foemat by ravescholars(m): 8:05pm On Nov 26, 2015
DISCLAIMER NOTICE
Ravescholars has NEVER carried out any business transactions in the past with Chefeto group nor its affiliates.
We are just hearing about this set of person(s) for the very first time right here on Nairaland.

THE TRUTH SURROUNDING CHEFETO GROUP
We did a background check on Chefeto Group and realized it is owned by a "hungry" person(s) who derives pleasure from exploiting unsuspecting members of the public by selling substandard digital products(past questions).
Sequel to their post, we went ahead to pay Chefeto Group N2000 for their past question and created a random email to receive the questions only to discover that they sell general exams questions to members of the public and tag this questions as "TOTAL SCHOLARSHIP PAST QUESTION", "MOBIL SCHOLARSHIP PAST QUESTION", "MTN SCHOLARSHIP PAST QUESTION", "CHEVRON/AGBAMI SCHOLARSHIP PAST QUESTION", "PTDF SCHOLARSHIP PAST QUESTION" etc.
Chefeto Group sells one particular set of "self compiled" past questions and tags them with different names to suit the scholarship.
If you visit their website you will notice that they even went ahead to sell all the past questions in their archive for a mere ₦5000(actual worth of genuine copies of this past questions is almost ₦20,000). This is to let you understand that they don't care about their clients getting value for their money by providing them with the appropriate past questions to enable them win this scholarships but rather focus more on enriching their pockets.
Their slogan says "Customer satisfaction our watchword" but in reality, Customers' money is their priority.

In order not to appear as if we are out to destroy their image/brand we propose that members of the public who are willing to take the risk go ahead and purchase any of their past questions or even all their past questions and confirm if it is actually a scholarship past question or a set of questions compiled by them.
We at Ravescholars are forever committed to making the internet a safe heaven for members of the public and rid it of scammers and fraudsters.
Warm Regards,
CEO of Ravescholars
For Ravescholars Enterprise.
Re: Total Scholarship Test Foemat by chefetalkane(m): 11:13am On Nov 28, 2015

What’s new?

6. A cheque…..

Re: Total Scholarship Test Foemat by chefetalkane(m): 4:04pm On Oct 27, 2016

What’s new?

6. A cheque…..

Re: Total Scholarship Test Foemat by neformalkafan: 12:58pm On Feb 24, 2017
Hello Paladdin,

I got an email from Total scholarship, and I am going to have a mathematical and logics exam soon.
As every other person I would like to be prepared ahead.
Would you be so kind to provide me with the samples of tests for this kind of exam, I would be so much grateful.

palladin:
Simply check my signature.

Thank me later.

(1) (Reply)

2019 Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) Recruitment / History Of Nairaland (SEUN) / Secretary Needed Urgently !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.