Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,480 members, 7,901,344 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:47 AM

Recession Would End Very Soon : Buhari Assures Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recession Would End Very Soon : Buhari Assures Nigerians (425 Views)

'We Will Make Nigeria Liveable Again' - Buhari Assures / What Would End APC Crisis – Dogara Tells Oshiomhole / Looters Trial Begins Soon, Buhari Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recession Would End Very Soon : Buhari Assures Nigerians by Lancer1(m): 12:59pm On Apr 22, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari has said that Nigeria is coming out of recession and urged Nigerians to be patient with his administration.

‎Buhari stated this while making remarks at the inauguration of the North-West zone of the National Committee of Buhari Support Group in Kano on Thursday.

He was represented by the Senate Leader, Senator Ahmad Lawan

We need to re-strategise, but the planning period is always very difficult in any organisation or nation.
“Already, as you can see, the country is coming out of economic recession, soon the prices of commodities will go down, and generally things will take a good shape.
‎”We call on Nigerians to be patient and not to lose hope.
“I urge us to be prayerful and by God’s grace we shall get better and stronger as a nation,” he said
Re: Recession Would End Very Soon : Buhari Assures Nigerians by pretee246(m): 1:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
OK o...waiting for the person under.....

S-P
Re: Recession Would End Very Soon : Buhari Assures Nigerians by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 22, 2017
this man still dey talk
Re: Recession Would End Very Soon : Buhari Assures Nigerians by Greatigbos(f): 1:11pm On Apr 22, 2017
I TOT IT HAS ENDED BEFOER

1 Like

Re: Recession Would End Very Soon : Buhari Assures Nigerians by EYIBLESSN(m): 8:42pm On Apr 22, 2017
I believe recession in Nigeria is a fiction.

Only to subject the poor to unnecessary hardship. As elections draws near they will tell us recession is not real..

It was inflicted on us by Buhari and his cronies.

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Enlightenment / Court Dismisses 44 IPOB Members In Yenagoa / I Will Not Leave Kuje Except I Leave With My Men - Nnamdi Kanu - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.