Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,292 members, 7,900,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:12 PM

NB Weekly 12 - Show Me The Money: The Nigerian Whistle-blowers' Dilemma - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NB Weekly 12 - Show Me The Money: The Nigerian Whistle-blowers' Dilemma (345 Views)

Nigerian Government Has Paid N325Million To Whistle Blowers - EFCC / Senate Passes Whistle Blowers Protection Bill, 2017 / FG To Reward Whistle-blowers On Illegal Weapons – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NB Weekly 12 - Show Me The Money: The Nigerian Whistle-blowers' Dilemma by nb360: 1:50pm On Apr 22, 2017
To blow or not to blow the whistle; that is the question. Whether it is nobler in the mind to think about the greater good to Nigeria or to focus solely on the rewards of pointing the EFCC or other agencies in the right direction.

If the only motivation is the later, then it is important to understand a bit more about the whistle-blower's policy.

Whistle blowing is being touted as the new way to make easy money in Nigeria. This latest anti-corruption tool, only recently launched by the Nigerian government, is presently considered the latest get rich scheme in town. Unlike other get-rich schemes, whistle blowing is a noble venture, as it entails helping Nigeria tackle its crippling corruption problem.

Read more
https://nblinks.pro/nbw12-feature

Re: NB Weekly 12 - Show Me The Money: The Nigerian Whistle-blowers' Dilemma by successmatters(m): 2:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
If you don't know that this is a jungle country, sorry for you. One day, you will be caught and forced to swallow over 1000 whistles by the people you are trying to report.

(1) (Reply)

Benin, Ijaw Battle For Land Threatens Obaseki’s Multi-billion Naira Gelegele EPZ / Sources: Pain Killers Caused Senator Adelekes-death / Patience Jonathan’s account: EFCC withdraws application for stay of execution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.