Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,124 members, 7,880,512 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:53 PM

How I Make Over $200 From Clickbank Everyday In Nigeria - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Make Over $200 From Clickbank Everyday In Nigeria (6203 Views)

Claim Your Own $200 From This Cryptocurrency / Want To Make Your First 5million Naira From Clickbank? See This Faqs Now / How To Make Your First $100 From Clickbank Using 3 Simple Steps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Make Over $200 From Clickbank Everyday In Nigeria by foxzy(m): 7:02am On Apr 24, 2017
blessme105:
Can't you all see that this picture he attached is an edited picture? At times I wonder why people lie to sway the masses (just like importexper.t came the other day to give us the sweet lie though I fell for the scam but I am now wise).

I will soon upload my newly opened clickbank account details for you guys to compare the pictures. There is a motive behind this thread. Well what is my own this is actually what people wanna hear (making big money) and they will eventually fall prey at the end and start shouting wide.

1. Picture no 1 displayed my own earning dashboard that I newly opened.

2. Picture no 2 displayed OP earning dashboard. I don't know how he came about that sha

There are so many of those pictures like the one OP just uploaded on the Internet. Just go to Google type clickbank and choose picture alternatives (you will see many of them, all trying to scam people of their hard earned money). Probably OP downloaded one of it and make it his own (or how else can he explain the Jan date instead of April date on his dashboard if not downloaded? ) because your recent earnings should top the table not old earnings. Oh! He said screenshot of his earnings on clickbank, but why was it edited with red lines and "clickbank 2017" written on it? Or does he mean screenshot of his edited earnings?

I will make sure I keep exposing and frustrating all you people efforts to scam your fellow Nigerians (just like I frustrated importexper.t until he called me to beg)

The only two people I trusted (though I am still suspecting them are bobowaja and byyron). If I see any of their fuckups. I will expose them too. These are their threads bellow, you guys can follow it and learn the rope there:

https://www.nairaland.com/3714080/free--tutorial-class

https://www.nairaland.com/3674080/affiliate-online-marketing-secrets-revealed

OP, I would have loved to follow this your thread so that maybe I can gain some few things too, but I am greatly disappointed that you started your first post with a "bad and BIG lie"
please can you guide me on how to open a click bank account
Re: How I Make Over $200 From Clickbank Everyday In Nigeria by blessme105: 8:10am On Apr 24, 2017
foxzy:

please can you guide me on how to open a click bank account

Follow bobowaja thread to know how to open it on phone

https://www.nairaland.com/3714080/free--tutorial-class

Follow byyron thread to know how to open it on PC

https://www.nairaland.com/3674080/affiliate-online-marketing-secrets-revealed
Re: How I Make Over $200 From Clickbank Everyday In Nigeria by blessme105: 8:12am On Apr 24, 2017
kristian98:

Bro i appreciate you. But can you tell us how you made it on affiliate marketing? I would like to learn a little frOm you

Follow those two guys I stated above, am also learning a lots from them.
Re: How I Make Over $200 From Clickbank Everyday In Nigeria by giddykay: 8:56am On Apr 24, 2017
I'm interested bro..add me up pls..gideonojerinde@yahoo.com 08065484487
Re: How I Make Over $200 From Clickbank Everyday In Nigeria by CosmicJames(m): 9:07am On Apr 24, 2017
blessme105:

Follow those two guys I stated above, am also learning a lots from them.
Following your alert, I decided to look up OP profile. What I discovered is that OP is more into betting than aff. Marketing. You may be right about your claim.

Although OP still have a good chance to prove you wrong.

It is very unfortunate that some people actually come with/have the intention to scam others.
Re: How I Make Over $200 From Clickbank Everyday In Nigeria by blessme105: 9:55am On Apr 24, 2017
CosmicJames:

Following your alert, I decided to look up OP profile. What I discovered is that OP is more into betting than aff. Marketing. You may be right about your claim.

Although OP still have a good chance to prove you wrong.

It is very unfortunate that some people actually come with/have the intention to scam others.

How is he going to prove himself with all those evidences? Except you guys wants him to continue his scheme. And to make it worst he said "my new strategy" . That is exactly what most of them that put those pictures on Google do claim.

See eh... If you don't know I have been scammed severally by both the blacks and whites forks. (especially the whites, and those guys will have guts to say we blacks are fraud while they are the masters in the game).

Bellow is an example of such pictures.

And also try to Look for OP earnings dashboard among the pictures on the second picture attached

Re: How I Make Over $200 From Clickbank Everyday In Nigeria by CosmicJames(m): 3:01pm On Apr 24, 2017
blessme105:

How is he going to prove himself with all those evidences? Except you guys wants him to continue his scheme. And to make it worst he said "my new strategy" . That is exactly what most of them that put those pictures on Google do claim.

See eh... If you don't know I have been scammed severally by both the blacks and whites forks. (especially the whites, and those guys will have guts to say we blacks are fraud while they are the masters in the game).

Bellow is an example of such pictures.

And also try to Look for OP earnings dashboard among the pictures on the second picture attached
Your head dey there. Sure, you've been scammed severally. That's why you were able to spot the flaws in OP post.

I have also been scammed severally by the white and black race. But that was my early days to the MMO stuffs.

Now, it is no longer possible to scam me both online and offline because I now know how the system works and the method scammers are using to scam people.

Did you know that there are softwares that can generate fake earnings?

Yes! Some of the thousands of Dollars earning claims you see online are fake earnings generated by softwares!

Did you know that even the almighty Adsense
is not spared?
People use to generate fake Adsense earnings with screenshots just scam people.

When I first hear about it I was like, God!
That's why I usually laugh when I hear people saying: show us the screenshot of your earnings to prove that it is working. Because I know that they don't know that fake earnings can be generated with the help of some softwares.

Most of the "How I earn $$$ in 7, 10, 14, or even 30days are fake.

If someone come up with such title, then you most be very careful in dealing with such person because he/she will most likely scam you. Don't even ask for a screenshot as proof because it can easily be generated!

But if you see a thread/topic that says: How to make $$$ with/on certain platforms, then pay attention to it. Most of the time, the people behind those topics/threads have honest intentions and are willing to show you what you can do to make money online.

Did you also heard where OP said and I quote: "I don't need your money"?

Like seriously? In this recession?
I hate when people come online to make such claim because there is no satisfaction with money. The more one has, the more He/she will want to have more.

It's good that we are becoming more aware and wiser to protect ourselves against the evil minded fellows aka scammers!

@All that want to share or have something to share, do it exactly the way it is.
Don't fake it, tell lies, deceive the people and ultimately scam them.

If you are in the business of telling lies and scamming people, just know that you will not go free even if they can't catch you because you are using the internet to carry out your evil act because Nemesis always follow.
Re: How I Make Over $200 From Clickbank Everyday In Nigeria by jcodez(m): 5:15pm On Apr 28, 2017
Are you guys still interested in the tutorial. I didnt come here to scam anybody and if you are not interested fine. But for those that are interested or want to know what i have to so say, comment below
Re: How I Make Over $200 From Clickbank Everyday In Nigeria by UncleJJ(m): 6:06pm On Apr 28, 2017
Re: How I Make Over $200 From Clickbank Everyday In Nigeria by greenalwaz: 6:29pm On Apr 28, 2017
jcodez:
Are you guys still interested in the tutorial. I didnt come here to scam anybody and if you are not interested fine. But for those that are interested or want to know what i have to so say, comment below
start
now!!!
Re: How I Make Over $200 From Clickbank Everyday In Nigeria by blessme105: 6:36pm On Apr 28, 2017
CosmicJames:

Your head dey there. Sure, you've been scammed severally. That's why you were able to spot the flaws in OP post.

I have also been scammed severally by the white and black race. But that was my early days to the MMO stuffs.

Now, it is no longer possible to scam me both online and offline because I now know how the system works and the method scammers are using to scam people.

Did you know that there are softwares that can generate fake earnings?

Yes! Some of the thousands of Dollars earning claims you see online are fake earnings generated by softwares!

Did you know that even the almighty Adsense
is not spared?
People use to generate fake Adsense earnings with screenshots just scam people.

When I first hear about it I was like, God!
That's why I usually laugh when I hear people saying: show us the screenshot of your earnings to prove that it is working. Because I know that they don't know that fake earnings can be generated with the help of some softwares.

Most of the "How I earn $$$ in 7, 10, 14, or even 30days are fake.

If someone come up with such title, then you most be very careful in dealing with such person because he/she will most likely scam you. Don't even ask for a screenshot as proof because it can easily be generated!

But if you see a thread/topic that says: How to make $$$ with/on certain platforms, then pay attention to it. Most of the time, the people behind those topics/threads have honest intentions and are willing to show you what you can do to make money online.

Did you also heard where OP said and I quote: "I don't need your money"?

Like seriously? In this recession?
I hate when people come online to make such claim because there is no satisfaction with money. The more one has, the more He/she will want to have more.

It's good that we are becoming more aware and wiser to protect ourselves against the evil minded fellows aka scammers!

@All that want to share or have something to share, do it exactly the way it is.
Don't fake it, tell lies, deceive the people and ultimately scam them.

If you are in the business of telling lies and scamming people, just know that you will not go free even if they can't catch you because you are using the internet to carry out your evil act because Nemesis always follow.

I dey tell you bro.... I don really suffer for those guys hands.....
Re: How I Make Over $200 From Clickbank Everyday In Nigeria by blessme105: 6:37pm On Apr 28, 2017
jcodez:

Abeg carry on..... I am very sure some dudes will still fall Maga upon all the evidences proving that you are a scam.
Re: How I Make Over $200 From Clickbank Everyday In Nigeria by blessme105: 6:38pm On Apr 28, 2017
UncleJJ:

Lazy F|uck ...

Bro u wicked o grin grin
Re: How I Make Over $200 From Clickbank Everyday In Nigeria by yemtag: 1:51am On May 06, 2017
blessme105 :
@ stevecantrell, Rolly83, uruba23, wellman56, greenalwaz, before you guys will carry me to the slaughter house, I don't mean to insult bobowaja and byyron. In fact those two guys are really trying their best to liberate youths. I just said suspecting because on this business Forum most people I have met are all trying to scam. Those two guys: bobowaja and byyron are rare gifts to humanity especially to Nigerians.
I hope am free now free the hangman....

I've reg as affiliating marketers but don't know on how to reg for click bank......plz explain to us here,Thanks.
Re: How I Make Over $200 From Clickbank Everyday In Nigeria by BlogRabbit: 11:24am On Feb 26, 2020
here is everything you need to know about how to open and verify your clickbank in Nigeria and its 100% free

https://moffeckli.com.ng/17/02/2020/how-to-open-a-clickbank-account-in-nigeria-2019-a-detailed-insight/6486//
Re: How I Make Over $200 From Clickbank Everyday In Nigeria by WorriorPlus: 10:37am On Aug 01, 2020
You can only succeed as an affiliate on Clickbank affiliate program only if you have the right training and tools.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUBGqSZWsyM

Click LINK Below To Sign Up For Clickbank University Subsidized Online Affiliate Marketing Trainings. >>>> LINK

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ideas Needed: What Business Can A Woman Start Up With 500K? / How are you finding using Internet in Nigeria - Share Your Experiences / Opening An Electronics Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.