Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:14 PM

Chinese Man Proposes To His GF With 33-tonne Meteorite - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chinese Man Proposes To His GF With 33-tonne Meteorite (638 Views)

Hilarious Break Up Between Me And My Two Years Fake Gf With Pictures / Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile / Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Man Proposes To His GF With 33-tonne Meteorite by Penaldo: 6:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
Proposing with a diamond ring is nice, but it’s been done millions of times, so, in a n effort to be more original, a Chinese man decided to pop the big question to his sweetheart with a different kind of rock – a 33-tonne “meteorite”.

Liu Fei, a young man from Urumqi, China, recently made national headlines after proposing to his girlfriend with a large boulder that he claimed was a “33-tonne meteorite”. On March 14, Liu took his beloved to a public square, where he got down on one knee in a heart made of rose petals and asked her to marry him. As soon as she answered “yes”, a couple of the man’s friends unveiled a strange boulder strategically placed in the middle of the square. Apparently, this wasn’t just any rock, but a meteorite that Liu had bought for 1 million yuan ($145,000), money he had originally saved for a new apartment.

Culled From Palmchat
Re: Chinese Man Proposes To His GF With 33-tonne Meteorite by Tazdroid(m): 6:21pm On Apr 22, 2017
Pulled from Palm chat? Show us the rope or chain wey you use pull am
Re: Chinese Man Proposes To His GF With 33-tonne Meteorite by GloriaNinja(f): 6:22pm On Apr 22, 2017
I THOUGHT CHINESE PEOPLE ARE STINGY undecided OR ABI SCUNGY?

(1) (Reply)

I Just Feel On Top Of The World today ! / How Male Sperm Can Expose Cheating Partner – Expert Reveals / The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.